Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    im worried the pve aspect will be finished in one day, it has to be a big pve game...
    What's really important is variety + replayability. That's what the Archives events have generally lacked.

Branching paths, mutators, extra modes... There's a lot of potential there, beyond just playing through the story once.

I do hope they also intend to regularly release new episodes or campaigns.

60 dollar patch will be a meme soon enough.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    60 dollar patch will be a meme soon enough.
    No pricing yet and you can just keep playing OW and still get the new heroes and maps, shared multiplayer across both games.

It's basically an expansion pack. Or more like an upgrade pack?

OW panel just ended. It was everything I wanted to hear - talents are PvE only, old akins carry over, no matchmaking split, an actual campaign mode, redesigned heroes - Can't wait for OW2!

10+ Year Old Account
    About time that Overwatch actually moved the plot along for once. OW's "story" has been the longest "get the band back together" plot I have ever seen. Waiting for any pay-off of the initial plot elements introduced when the game launch has been like watching paint dry for 3+ years.

That said, I would not really call this a sequel worthy of the number 2. It is an expansion pack, nothing more, nothing less. The PvP gameplay is pretty much identical to the original and the game is even reusing a lot of old locations and maps. Hardly what I would call a sequel. I don't mind it being an expansion pack and that all your progress like cosmetics and more are carried over, but call it for what it is. An expansion.
    Last edited by Frozen Death Knight; 2019-11-02 at 03:14 AM.

Did the Rio coop story mission. We wiped four times on the boss. Archives PTSD...