Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Jesus christ stop moving goal posts. Even when proven wrong you still go on. I'm done.
    Have you ever watched the Battle of Dazar'alore Cinematic? The Gnome dude nearly failed to do something as simple as pushing a button. Why do we need some useless big brain midgets if their brains are barely big enough to push buttons?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiza View Post
    Have you ever watched the Battle of Dazar'alore Cinematic? The Gnome dude nearly failed to do something as simple as pushing a button. Why do we need some useless big brain midgets if their brains are barely big enough to push buttons?
    Mekkatorque was a pretty tough and interesting raid boss in BoD.

Jesus christ stop moving goal posts. Even when proven wrong you still go on. I'm done.
    Yep, I called it. He won't be satisfied with any amount of tech, he just wants it gone so he'll make up shit just to justify his feels.

Those goalposts will never be reached.

If Tinker ever becomes a class ... which I really doubt (particularly since we already know the expansion theme), I'd actually consider main-ing it. I main a gnome so it'd fit perfectly and though I like the fantasy thematic of warriors and mages, I also really like the techno-magical technology of wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get it. The writing insinuates it's important, and without that knowledge the advancements in transportation and terraforming wouldn't exist.

edit: nevermind I'm dumb, didn't follow the conversation. Either way gnomish intelligence derives from a Titan watcher only it's cursed by Old Gods.
    Last edited by Polybius; 2019-10-31 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Yep, I called it. He won't be satisfied with any amount of tech, he just wants it gone so he'll make up shit just to justify his feels.

Those goalposts will never be reached.
    I literally said, give us a cool titanic watcher race then and remove Gnomes?

Gnomes are a titanic watcher race.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvager23 View Post
    Gnomes are a titanic watcher race.
    Of the weakest one. People would rather play thorim style watchers.

Then remove Gnomes and give us some cool Watcher technological race. Gnome technology is rather weak and useless. Even at Dazar'alor, Void elves probably would have delivered better results, considering that they just can teleport entire armys and suck people into the void. When it comes to Gnomes, their mightiest and most brilliant hero barely managed to press a button. Which basically describes how useless gnomes are perfectly.
    god yes, please remove gnomes from the lore, giving them spotlight by pushing meme class based on meme race would be terrible. i hate the slapstick "funny" nature of them

They are NEVER going to remove an entire race from the game much less an original core race. It's silly to even suggest it.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

They are NEVER going to remove an entire race from the game much less an original core race. It's silly to even suggest it.
    obviously they won't but they can live in their little bubble of irrelevance like they did until bfa, don't mention them, dont' ackwnoledge, they are giant cyst that should be removed, but sadly can't because it would make the person bleed and die

Blizzard will remove Gnomes when you concede you were wrong about the Alliance gunships, as stated by Blizzard's own sources.

Yes, I read what you said.

That's a goalpost that will never be met, and you will never be satisfied until that is met. So until that happens, you'll just continue to tread over any progress the Gnomes make in the story. You've already put your foot down on what you want and wouldn't be convinced otherwise of how Gnomish technology could ever be significant to Warcraft, despite their technology always having been there since WC2.

That's blatant willful ignorance, and I'm calling it out as what it is. And from your response here, you're openly agreeing.

Right?

Id love them to get the shaman/druid treatment.

That said id love ever class to get that when appropriate

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Yes, I read what you said.

That's a goalpost that will never be met, and you will never be satisfied until that is met. So until that happens, you'll just continue to tread over any progress the Gnomes make in the story. You've already put your foot down on what you want and wouldn't be convinced otherwise of how Gnomish technology could ever be significant to Warcraft, despite their technology always having been there since WC2.

That's blatant willful ignorance, and I'm calling it out as what it is. And from your response here, you're openly agreeing.

Right?
    I mean, what are gnomes? Gnomes are basically Toddlers with Grandpa Heads. Who the fuck is into this? I mean, do you see a grandpa with a toddlers body and think "Oh Man, this is awesome, I want to be this guy" while he stands side by side with elves of every variety, mighty humans, savage orcs, grim undeads or red eyed metal dwarves? So why not remove gnomes, when they are only pandeirng to a highly niche audience who think grandpas with toddler bodys are awesome?

I mean, what are gnomes? Gnomes are basically Toddlers with Grandpa Heads. Who the fuck is into this? I mean, do you see a grandpa with a toddlers body and think "Oh Man, this is awesome, I want to be this guy" while he stands side by side with elves of every variety, mighty humans, savage orcs, grim undeads or red eyed metal dwarves? So why not remove gnomes, when they are only pandeirng to a highly niche audience who think grandpas with toddler bodys are awesome?
    Cuz if we removed all the races people don't like, then you'd get World of Elfcraft.

Good luck with that

So why not remove gnomes, when they are only pandeirng to a highly niche audience who think grandpas with toddler bodys are awesome?
    Blizzard will remove Gnomes when you concede you were wrong about the Alliance gunships, as stated by Blizzard's own sources.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    Humans are emotional creatures, without them thre I ouldn't be able to feel joy. I find Tinker shitty enough to skip expansion.
    So you'd skip a expansion because they added a new class people would enjoy...but you'd stay if they added no new class? Seems a little irrational...

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand why people are so obsessed with the Tinker idea. Is it even a class that people will play often? Or is it just going to be another character among your 20 other alt characters that you'll play on once in a while when you're bored.

I can say at least for me it's definitely not a class I would play on much. I'd try it out for a little bit but then I'd most likely get bored and just go back on my warrior or shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Grubenwolf View Post
    I don't understand why people are so obsessed with the Tinker idea. Is it even a class that people will play often? Or is it just going to be another character among your 20 other alt characters that you'll play on once in a while when you're bored.

I can say at least for me it's definitely not a class I would play on much. I'd try it out for a little bit but then I'd most likely get bored and just go back on my warrior or shaman.
    Personally Tinker would be the first class that will make me switch from my Warlock.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing