Shadowlands = Diablo 3 - like grind for legendaries

The panel was very awkward feels like they've abandoned WoW just like HotS or Diablo 3
    Looks like 90% if the playtime we are going to solo Tower grind for legendaries

Also:
    -no new class
    -no new talents
    -looks like(i want to be wrong) an AI generated art (it's like Boruto - a lame mix of everything we already saw)

wtf??

From what most of us understood, you pick a legendary and you work towards it. Diablo is all RNG - and more RNG with Primal Ancients and all that.

Best guess is that there is a weekly cap of how much "progress" you can get towards your legendary (since they're removing the necessities for daily grind, at least that's the philosophy presented to us).

Having an endless dungeon with some OP abilities is fun. Yes, it delves into ARPG elements a bit more, but it still looks and sounds good.

I know this is mmo-c, but do you seriously complain about everything? Everything they've shown in the presentation is what most of the community wanted (inb4 "community is all bad and they're not listening to ME, the mightiest player of them all" argument).

The only real let-down is that there is no new class announced, but if they make the current classes work and fix majority of the problems they have - even that problem is kinda remedied.

So far, so good as far as I'm concerned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iosdeveloper View Post
    The panel was very awkward feels like they've abandoned WoW just like HotS or Diablo 3
    I didn't get that at all. Players should have to do something to get a legendary. If they can work toward specific ones that sounds better than what there was in Legion.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

I love the legendary system they're implementing in Shadowlands.

the legendary system seems good. RNG being toned way down is going to be class. the systems seem like they are heading in the right direction.
    I like the sounds of that tower thing too. solo or group play. at this point the lore I cared about was shattered with the helm of domination.

but I am cheekily impressed so far. still not convinced to do a pre purchase but lets see what the deep dive brings tomorrow