Thread: Black Lotus

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Black Lotus

Black Lotus is currently 30-35g on the AH on my server - and Im not even sure they’re being sold.

Do you guys think they’re this low due to low demand now that we only have MC or do you think the demand will increase with BWL?

Im currently holding on to 8 BL cause I want the most out of them xD

Quote Originally Posted by Noztrax View Post
    Black Lotus is currently 30-35g on the AH on my server - and Im not even sure they’re being sold.

Do you guys think they’re this low due to low demand now that we only have MC or do you think the demand will increase with BWL?

They are not sold because they are not needed. The first raid many people will probably really need it is BWL but even more ZG. And even then the marked is already saturated enough. So i doubt that you will see an extreme spike in prices anymore.

I honestly doubt most guilds will even bother with flasks in BWL if it's even near MC/Onyxia in difficulty, I'd be really surprised if demand increases in Phase 3. I'm saving my BL for phase 5 at least.

Yea, flasks are not needed - AT ALL - for the current content, so the absolute vast majority of the player base will not even bother. And it won't change for BWL\AQ.

They'll only be 'needed' throughout Naxxramas (some fights at least), so, hold on to those 8 BL for 15 months~, should be fun!

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Yea, flasks are not needed - AT ALL - for the current content, so the absolute vast majority of the player base will not even bother. And it won't change for BWL\AQ.

They'll only be 'needed' throughout Naxxramas (some fights at least), so, hold on to those 8 BL for 15 months~, should be fun!
    They are needed in Aq and naxx and liked in BWL.

Sick troll post. Black lotus 100g on any relevant server

Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    They are not sold because they are not needed. The first raid many people will probably really need it is BWL but even more ZG. And even then the marked is already saturated enough. So i doubt that you will see an extreme spike in prices anymore.
    The only people that flask for ZG are the insane try-hards that flask for irrelevant content like UBRS.

Honestly all the try hards that speed through content and try to min/max and bring that cancer from retail into classic is a major reason I quit classic.

Everyone is too bent out of shape about trying to be perfect instead of just having fun.

The Patient
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundering View Post
    They are needed in Aq and naxx and liked in BWL.
    No, they are certainly not "needed" for anything.

tey are not sold because people know that raiding is a joke

which means they will be only used by people who will fight for parses - so 1 or 2 guilds on server and those have their own herbalists to provide them .

so you picked very bad market to make gold on

10+ Year Old Account

I'm stocking up on my BL, they are currently 30g on my server, but I want more for them!

When layering is taken away and aq40 is released, they'll probably bump in price to 50g.

10+ Year Old Account
    50-70 gold on my server. But seen them as low as 25g early on.

I expect they will see more use primarily for pvp once bgs come out.
    Just for sweaty premades or sore losers. Im saving mine for that atleast.

Will prob also see a bump once zg hits; black lotus will be needed to make Mojo madness (to summon the zg class trinket bosses).
    Most guilds will be wanting to get that, as a few of the trinkets are quite sick.

They're selling for 90g on mine. It's just your server that is full of casuals

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ettan View Post
    50-70 gold on my server.
    What server is this? Do you still have layering?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    They're selling for 90g on mine. It's just your server that is full of casuals
    Meh, probably.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats CHEAP they SELL for 60-80g on our realm

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by heartless8604 View Post
    Honestly all the try hards that speed through content and try to min/max and bring that cancer from retail into classic is a major reason I quit classic.

Everyone is too bent out of shape about trying to be perfect instead of just having fun.
    Ansd You are one that tells people how they supposed to have fun ?? For my mate that plays mage fuin is beating hes own best dps scores in MC every week. And It's been fun for him sicne Wow came out. Thank god You left.
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Meh, probably.
    Swolemagg, afaik there are still 2 layers minimum but meh idk.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Meh, probably.
    Probably what? lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Probably what? lol
    Lol, thought you had quoted me. Probably was aimed at server being full of casuals.

Quote Originally Posted by last1214 View Post
    The only people that flask for ZG are the insane try-hards that flask for irrelevant content like UBRS.
    Nope, there are enough people who don't raid MC or 40mans at all, lack the gear for ZG and instead flask themself up. It's just that the demand will be higher in ZG than it will be in MC for sure; still i doubt that the prices will get an insane spike anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're like 23g last I checked on Myzrael. Threw mine up last night so not sure if it sold yet