Unhappy I leveled to 100 in PTR and blizzard is wiping it ffs

Why the hell no one told me that Blizzard wipes characters from the PTR , I leveled to 100 level and then realised I wasted my time!!! Fuck!!

You do know what a PTR is, do you?

10+ Year Old Account
    You make it sound like its the first time or that ptr characters matter, infact you make it sound like you dont even know what the ptr is for.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Do you know what PTR stands for? Public Test Realm. You didn't waste your time, you tested 100 levels of content for Blizzard. Thank you for your contribution!

I sincerely hope the OP is trolling, and not lacking in the logic department...

They wipe it constantly. Like....constantly. Don’t complain about something for the sake of complaining.

I really really really hope you are joking. I refuse to believe you're serious.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isthisreal View Post
    Why the hell no one told me that Blizzard wipes characters from the PTR , I leveled to 100 level and then realised I wasted my time!!! Fuck!!
    TY OP, You actually summoned a giggle out of this old soul. Ty for that.

is this real?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would you level a character on the PTR???

Quote Originally Posted by Isthisreal View Post
    Its almost like its a Public Test Realm or something. That the point is to TEST the content or something.
    #GarroshDidNothingWrong #TeamLightboundGarrosh
    #EXMVP

10+ Year Old Account
    That's what test realms are all about. This is a pointless thread with little to discuss so it will be closed.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."