Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Undead Shadow Priest or Undead Rogue. Still thinkering.

Stood in the Fire ArkantosChampion's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Gonna roll for Dark Ranger as my main class in a... wait a second
    I'm a normal text, I'm a bold text.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quite an expert in wow View Post
    what are you going to roll when the next expansion hits?

id call myself a multiclasser so i find it quite hard to make a decision so far. we are also still months away from an actual new expansion, but i still cant stop thinking about what i will start playing as my main next expansion

if a new class is coming out, which seems likely, i think i will roll that

how about you guys?
    I've mained BM Hunter for an expansion and a half, will play around in the pre-patch and see what I like - with all the new stuff coming back might change some gameplay for me

well since they take my frost DKs azerite traits and essence away at some point and icecap will be unplayable again, i guess ill change my class, but to who im still not sure

Been playing my priest as main since vanilla beta so I'm not going to change that ever

Hard to say. I want every possible advantage.
    Not having to land for farming as a druid in travel form.
    Convenient double jumps as a DH.
    Needs to be tank, as I am mainly a lone wolf. Super easy to find m+ Groups without having +20 ilvl for the keystone I want to play.
    Also needs to be able to heal for the moments I want to be a healer + Arena, since I'm not a good DD.
    No Monks - I don't like the playstyle anymore and also don't like the available transmogs.

It's going to be tough. Maybe I know more when the beta rolls in.

I'm trying to have one of each race, allied race and hero class (and mixing it up so I cover every class too - Alliance only, not to be overwhelmed as a casual).

In ShL I'll make one of each race with their new customization, making the ones that stand the most out. Should gnomes get leper gnomes or whatever I'll main my old characters, but should they only get normal added options, I'll finally start fresh with a new gnome warrior as my main.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Why yes, Blizz sure is a bunch of happy fellas!

Looking into a couple of options (undecided so far):
    - Havoc DH
    - Unholy DK
    - Warlock (Demonology probably but all specs are fun imo)
    - Balance Druid
    - Ele/Enh Shaman
    - Warrior (old faithful)

Any of those is probably gonna be my main. It's tough for me to roll a class without a tank spec but if Shadowlands is as alt friendly as they claim, i'll feel much better.
    From Beta: "WoW is now a turn-based game, GG"

Hunter, cuz ranged execute is broken af
    Will cosplay Dark Ranger /w Void Elf and shadowy transmog
    Last edited by iosdeveloper; 2019-11-14 at 09:29 AM.
    Shadowlands is real world
    The Maw is China
    The Jailer is China government
    Sylvanas is Blizz

15+ Year Old Account
    Same Retribution paladin I've been playing since 2005 I guess?
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Been a Priest since TBC, and shall remain as such into Shadowlands.

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    The same fury warrior that's been my main for almost 14 years. Most expansions, I level him to cap first then have maybe one or two alts that I also level to cap and get somewhere close to geared. The alts always vary, but the fury warrior is always first.

Resto/Ele shamman as there dosnt look like there's gonna be major overhauls of classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whenever a new expansion comes out I usually go through it at least twice. One on Horde and one on Alliance. I have a few 120s to choose from but I think I'm going to stick with my orc shaman who has been my Horde main for BFA. For Alliance I'm most likely going to stick with my human warrior.

Rogue since end of vanilla, never gonna change.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Can anyone come up with anything more ridiculous lorewise than a void elf paladin?
    A sane Void Elf
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

I play all the classes and I'll go with the one that's the best with my friends classes for 3v3.

10+ Year Old Account
    I plan to level 4 toons from 50 to 60 in SL, one for each covenant - but my mains will be gnome warrior/hunter as usual.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    Ill probably go back to either Druid or a Paladin. Unless they make an announcement along the lines of the following. "Seeing how we have totally destroyed our own game since the conclusion of Wrath of the Lich King we have decided to revert all classes back to WRATH, enjoy the good Ol days again" Then Ill roll Blood DK because they were just amazing plain and simple.
    Welcome back soon!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by quite an expert in wow View Post
    what are you going to roll when the next expansion hits?

id call myself a multiclasser so i find it quite hard to make a decision so far. we are also still months away from an actual new expansion, but i still cant stop thinking about what i will start playing as my main next expansion

if a new class is coming out, which seems likely, i think i will roll that

how about you guys?
    Most likely will still be my shaman they are really good imho in BFA so i don't see me changeing my main any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyros View Post
    Hard to say. I want every possible advantage.
    Not having to land for farming as a druid in travel form.
    Convenient double jumps as a DH.
    Needs to be tank, as I am mainly a lone wolf. Super easy to find m+ Groups without having +20 ilvl for the keystone I want to play.
    Also needs to be able to heal for the moments I want to be a healer + Arena, since I'm not a good DD.
    No Monks - I don't like the playstyle anymore and also don't like the available transmogs.

It's going to be tough. Maybe I know more when the beta rolls in.

Trying to figure this out as well. I'm wondering how important tank/off-healing will be for Torghast tower. That seems like it's going to be a big chunk of our time at end-game. I'm strongly considering Paladin for prot tanking with some minor off-healing to the group. If druid tank gets any class improvements I may consider that.