Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Unless they show some really good gameplay footage for WoW, making classes fun and fixes all the problems it has had these last expansions: This is the first expansion I'm not getting. Thanks for letting us have Classic, Blizzard. \o

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    2:30 is the first one, but that would be overlapping the Warcraft Audio panel. I was pretty sure the Diablo 4 guy said there's was the first.
    It's 5am here - want to have a sleep

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Erm, just lost the stream on Overwatch cinematic...

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Wonder if Invincible dropped
    Underrated comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Moldevort View Post
    Re-writing my ass. They are dying to do so. It means less work for them. No more 2 side-stories, just one. They aren't doing it because they have to be very careful with it. Too many crazed warmongers to deal with it.
    You obviously don't know what I mean by a re-write. They have to re-write the ENTIRE GAME'S WORTH OF CODE. So, what you calim they will do to save them work will actually CREATE A TON MORE WORK. It ain't going to happen. The best you will get is cross faction grouping for Raids and dungeons and possibly groups, but there will absolutely be no faction unification unless they deiced to write a completely new game from the ground up. Horde and Alliance will ALWAYS exist.

So no new class, no new race right of the bat ? Amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by CollaSama View Post
    Again, they still have their "Coming Soon" panel later. How about we wait until after that before stating there is no new race or class?
    Last edited by rrayy; 2019-11-01 at 07:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    prob will be 10 more allied races tho, looks like it's gonna be another shit expansion the cinematic was utter shit

I think we should let blizzard calm down and focus on the basics before creating a new class or race.

Over watch just blew me away and I don’t even like oberwatxh

Overwatch 2, who's that white haired black woman crouching in the bottom right corner?

I fail to see why they needed a sequel, couldn't this have easily been made into OW1 ?
    Last edited by Daedius; 2019-11-01 at 07:21 PM.

And there is Overwatch 2.

And there is Overwatch 2.
    And it was amazing. I cried. Literal tears.

Please no level squish! Jesus fucking Christ! WHY!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    All the cool games rebrand as sequel this year.
    Could've been made an expansion so people could've carried on using all their cosmetics. :|

Edit -- ah, they're making all Overwatch 1 stuff carry over to 2. So... it's pretty much an expansion and not a sequel...
    Last edited by Daedius; 2019-11-01 at 07:26 PM.

You obviously don't know what I mean by a re-write. They have to re-write the ENTIRE GAME'S WORTH OF CODE. So, what you calim they will do to save them work will actually CREATE A TON MORE WORK. It ain't going to happen. The best you will get is cross faction grouping for Raids and dungeons and possibly groups, but there will absolutely be no faction unification unless they deiced to write a completely new game from the ground up. Horde and Alliance will ALWAYS exist.
    Yep, i knew what you meant, and i still saying the same. They can do it, they don't have balls.

BTW, with unification i mean allowing both factions to do PvE together NOT REMOVING THEM.

so is ner'zhuls soul free now that she broke the helm????

Quote Originally Posted by jk1895 View Post
    Please no level squish! Jesus fucking Christ! WHY!?!?!?!
    They haven't said anything about that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moldevort View Post
    Yep, i knew what you meant, and i still saying the same. They can do it, they don't have balls.

BTW, with unification i mean allowing both factions to do PvE together NOT REMOVING THEM.
    They likely will be. Read what I wrote. You will be able to group cross faction in raids and dungeons. What you are talking about is not faction unification.

The captions must be done by automation because it is really funny how bad they are and some just don't match at all.

Quote Originally Posted by kiramon View Post
    Over watch just blew me away and I don’t even like oberwatxh
    Do you really believe in Blizzard making the classes actually engaging to play ? Heh.