Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    People praying for 4th specs: can you tell me what makes you think there's even a remotely good chance of it happening?

They gave warrior 4th spec, then took it away. Why? It didn't work? They didn't bother with balancing it all the time since it worked with tank gear. Personally, I liked it a lot. They had to rework bunch of specs such as Combat and Survival to even justify some classes having 3 specs, let alone 4. For DH they straight up didn't even bother coming up with a third.

Just not happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

I was hoping Jaina would show up in her magic ship to save the day again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ihate2beapessimist View Post
    Tinker is never ever coming
    Not only Tinker, Dark Ranger, Dragon Khight all look very, very far away

Quote Originally Posted by Senshenzu View Post
    No I find it funny silly kids like you and the people that defend Blizzard. Best part is I actually own a % total share of the company. You see im mad because theyre stock isnt going up. My company has millions in the damn company and I would have liked a better reveal for its free money expansion. Its always funny to see you little sheep giving me money and paying up the whazzo for almost no content of what you pay for Its okay tho I guess theyre announcing other IPS which should help out. Such a silly move by them to not create a class that would attract millions and keep players subbed and or promote economic growth for their retail IP which we at the board Austin called "Brain dead". Point of the matter is I cant wait to see what Brack says.....
    I can't stop laughing about someone as immature as you calling others "kids" because they tell a truth you don't want to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by The Betrayer View Post
    Is this an out-of-season April Fool's joke?
    5 zones /10

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post

They removed that from their pre order site pretty damn quick, it says unlock talent trees, one would assume Hero specializations of some kind.
    I wish you were right, but that seems more like artifact-like abilities or essences,for farm them....

Quote Originally Posted by blahdiblah View Post
    uuhh, yes... the opening ceremoni is 1hr long and they have 6 franchises they need to get through wtf do u expect.. wait for the "Whats next" panel -.- if its not in there, then you can cry
    Tell me which expac has EVER announced class or race outside of trailer?

The only saving grace for this expansion now is how indepth the covenant choices are, and how flexible it is to switch covenants.

If the covenants give like, 1 or 2 new abilities that don't really have any major impact on how your class plays and could easily just not exist, and thematically and mechanically your class doesn't change in any meaningful way....then that's really bad.

The covenant choices basically have to be complete class revamps, and I really, really don't think that is happening.

The covenant feels more like a "artifact weapon" system with class halls, implemented in a different way. Very disheartening if it isn't a major class changer.

Quote Originally Posted by Capultro View Post
    I wish you were right, but that seems more like artifact-like abilities or essences,for farm them....
    oh fuck me.. for AP grinds

The cinematic was definitely disappointing. The new zones look cool, though.

I'm surprised there was no Class or Race announcement, but I wouldn't necessarily say those are end of the world. I'd rather see the current classes get expanded and offer a bit more flexibility anyways. Lack of new Race is concerning, but I'd rather they delve further into the existing ones, than risk more half-assed examples like "Mechagnomes" (it seriously boggles the mind that *ANYONE* at Blizzard saw them and thought "No yeah, that's fine, we literally do not give a shit about the Alliance, just make that the new race for them".

The sheer disappointment of BfA lol.
    I mean....yeah... It's been one of those expansions where I said "it can't get any worse".

BUT, blizzard found a way to show me how naive and lacking in imagination I was each time. From Cata to Wod, from Wod to Bfa, and now from Bfa to....I hope to god it doesn't happen a third time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Well that fucking changes everything.
    Never said it would, i just said that he should get his facts right, not hyperbole on wrong facts. Also i rather wait until the wow coming soon panel is over. No new classes/races are right now confirmed (at least on release, allied races might still be coming) but i want to know at least what the new leveling-system is and the convenant-thing before i hyperbole.

They removed that from their pre order site pretty damn quick, it says unlock talent trees, one would assume Hero specializations of some kind.
    It is most likely just this expansions version of artifact weapons or heart of azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Senshenzu View Post
    No I find it funny silly kids like you and the people that defend Blizzard. Best part is I actually own a % total share of the company. You see im mad because theyre stock isnt going up. My company has millions in the damn company and I would have liked a better reveal for its free money expansion. Its always funny to see you little sheep giving me money and paying up the whazzo for almost no content of what you pay for Its okay tho I guess theyre announcing other IPS which should help out. Such a silly move by them to not create a class that would attract millions and keep players subbed and or promote economic growth for their retail IP which we at the board Austin called "Brain dead". Point of the matter is I cant wait to see what Brack says.....
    I was very close to buying stock when it tanked, in hopes that Blizzcon would bring it up.

I didn't even care about the controversies, I knew it was gonna be addressed.

What I didn't expect was a terrible WoW expansion announcement. But hey, at least you have D4 hype and OW2 to bring back some of those stocks, it's gotta mean something.

So far i get the impression that it looks like a new Artifact weapon talent tree. Its doesn't seem to be major talent tree rework to me. And on top of that, there will be the danger that these abilities and talent trees will all be gone like it is with the Artifact Weapons and Heart of Azeroth. If that is the case, this is not for me. But i will wait what the panel will reveal. But so far, underwhelming indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    1. We are getting new races in 8.3
    Allied Races. Reskins. Not new races. Diapergnomes are not a new race. Furries are just goblin reskins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iflash View Post
    Yeah, but I think it's highly unlikely that they wouldn't announce a new class in the cinematic. We probably will get new Allied races in that panel though.
    allied race is a fancy name to what they actually are: reskinned races
    allied races cannibalized the already crappy barbershop and made it absolute, useless
    When many ppl asked for costumization for their dwarf or elf, they meant a barber shop addition, not an entire new race to lvl from scratch, with classes that exist in game since years, ironic that the new class can't be reskinned race, just force to be either nelf or belf
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

they just showed some changes, i think they have a lot stored for the panel.. just wait

I'll bet you that the 5th zone is probably gonna be added in a patch like Nazjatar, otherwise they would've shown it.

Quote Originally Posted by awadh View Post
    most def going to add new races as allied races mid expansion

as for new classes, fuck off, no need for new ones, that would be terrible
    No having more classes to play is a good thing. Stop giving blizzard excuses they removed tier sets and it did nothing to help this expansion. They remove certain features every expansion and fail to increase content production. It was only after wod that things change and we stop making excuses for them that got shit done.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!