Poll: How dissapointing was the blizzcon trailer for you?

Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHodedOne View Post
    No new class, no new races, only 4 zones, desn´t mention level squish or world revamp, no talent or gameplay information, what the fick
    It's almost as if it was a trailer, and not the entirety of what's in the upcoming expansion?? hmmm

10+ Year Old Account
    The what's next panel turned me around a bit.

But Sylvannas god mode and no class REALLY took a hit on the hype for me at least.

It seems to me that his expansion is the: Let's get the house in order expansion.

The system, at first glance, seems pretty cool, I like the tower, I like the covenants, I like what they are doing with rewards...

Everything looks great, is just a shame that it lacks the punch of saying something like: NEW TINKER CLASS
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

yeah, it's pretty obvious the writer for Sylv is fanning hard & just want he to "pwn nubs" with her secret plans.

I'm more like "Meh". Most of the time when an expansion was announced I had an idea of the potential end villain, (Lich King, Deathwing, some Demon boss, etc.) but in this case I have no idea at all except for probably Sylvanas (which sounds boring to me because it'd sound like an overpowered Garrosh 2.0 end villain), or the Jailer, which would sound boring to me as well now that Ion confirmed that Sylvanas is the Jailer's master and not the other way around... So yeah I'm hoping for a different end villain for Shadowlands and not Sylvanas or the Jailer :P

10+ Year Old Account
    The class change deep dive will tell me all I need to know about the expansion. "holinka the unpruner" has me hyped

Quote Originally Posted by Spacewalrus2010 View Post
    Alrighty, I'll take the bait just once.

I gave my thoughts on why I believe there are reasons for a power up and why its not for "no reason".

You seemingly ignored that, hence my question. What gives?
    What the? Do you get to insane power levels by "training". You see her training much? It was a ridiculous claim.

The devs already answered this for you. She got powered up by her new buddy, apparantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tisane View Post
    as well now that Ion confirmed that Sylvanas is the Jailer's master and not the other way around...
    He said that they aren't in a master/servant relationship. He painted them as equals or having their own drive but sharing a goal.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

No new class so it seems even more low effort than the past few expansions. So I'm not that interrested in it. Likely just going to be more of the same stuff since legion.

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    The class change deep dive will tell me all I need to know about the expansion. "holinka the unpruner" has me hyped
    just my personal thought, I'm not sure the person that gutted them in the first place can be the one that ungutt's them.

I feel like they're making some of the right noises in regards to bringing back some of the class abilities that became spec specific, and getting away from so much mindless loot rng. I'm a little concerned we may have divided/compartmentalised feeling zones like cataclysm though, and I'm not a fan of the gimmicky one expansion rental abilities, which seem like a repeat of Garrison abilities.
    Last edited by diarx; 2019-11-02 at 01:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    At this point, new class skills is what could save this trainwreck. Fingers crossed cause this expansion is sounding like "We screwed up! We gonna fix it now (maybe)! In the meanwhile, no new class or housing or any exciting feature for you!"

Oh and it's 40 dollars/euros now. It can't feel more filler than that.

Hard to comment on Shadowlands when we only have part of the information. I like what I see but reserve judgement until more comes out Saturday.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHodedOne View Post
    Holy fuck I´m in shock, from the trailer to the gameplay trailer, it feels so bad, I think this may be the "nail in the coffin" for WoW. Looks even worse than BfA
    I absolutely hate to agree with you because people are always saying that sort of thing since Cata, but considering how poorly WoD and BfA were received by the players Shadowlands needs to really hit it out of the park or subscription numbers will continue to drop and we should all want them to increase dramatically as that would ensure the long term survival of the game. What they announced today, IMHO, was a single at best. Hopefully the story is mind-blowing and there’s still great stuff ahead to be announced.

The mechanics fixes, class unpruning and hopefully the new leveling will make this the best expansion in a while. The game doesn't need more shit like Islands and Warfronts.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    The mechanics fixes, class unpruning and hopefully the new leveling will make this the best expansion in a while. The game doesn't need more shit like Islands and Warfronts.
    The state of WoW and it's player base when all it takes to be considered a great expansion by some is fixing all the dumb shit they broke.

Such low standards.

I am positively surprised, I never liked the sound of the Shadowlands because it just sounded like a dreary place of death but the zone diversity makes me excited.

The gameplay systems also on the surface seems fairly solid compared to what we've had in the past few expansions.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Nothing like praying for new classes or speccs only to be left with more external modifiers, which worked so well through azerite traits and essences -.-

Those absolute fucking clowns

Quote Originally Posted by Teekey View Post
    The state of WoW and it's player base when all it takes to be considered a great expansion by some is fixing all the dumb shit they broke.

Such low standards.
    Would you rather they didn't fix it for a third expansion in a row? Or tack on some more shitty features that detract from class development?

Only downside is that Sylvanas is in it. Would have liked to see Bolvar killing her after she broke the barrier, but oh well. We're gonna have to clean up her shit anyway.

15+ Year Old Account
    The poll options are pretty bad.