Poll: How dissapointing was the blizzcon trailer for you?

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hauzhi View Post
    Maybe if you had an interesting life with a job, friends and family, you wouldnt consume games at the rate you do, and maybe stuff would be more interesting.
    lol very mature of you to personal attack me over an my opinion over a game. I wonder if what you said is an irony and a reflection of yourself you see in others.

Oh how I remember when WoD announced the pruning of abilities how much people cheered. Fast forward a few years, and people are hyped they are bringing them back and being sold as "features".

In my opinion all the "features" they announced will not give us a reason to log in every day and work torwards something, except for that infinite dungeon, that, in my opinion, will get quite stale as I'm getting revamped Suramar scenario/Mage tower merge vibes. I certaintly did not enjoy clearing the same place for weeks or months in the past, so there's that

More customization is nice, but after I doll up my character at the barber shop what exactly is left to do?

The removal of the AP grind is big and I'll have to see how much it actually hurts the endgame to not have a currency that you can work for, as much as people enjoy it being gone my personal opinion is that a rework or limitations would have been better than removal. But I still don't know much about Anima and how similar/different it is to AP.

The Covenants and their campaigns could end up another Garrison or could carry the expansion depending on how intricate the system is.

Overall I'm not hyped at all and when expansions start to remove features or mechanics is when I start to get a bit wary.
    Last edited by Selinde; 2019-11-03 at 07:08 PM.

It's WoW alright. Gnomes jumping about and loot pinatas to hit. I'm in.

I don't care that much about the story, it's never been a motivating factor for me to play this game. At the end of the day, we go kill a big baddie and that's it. I care about content (raid, dungeon, pvp), challenge, gameplay and community (the people I play with).

Soo, this new tower better be fucking good because that's the only new content that we get... I don't know, I was expecting more =/

Zero disappointment, just hype.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    I'm positive.

Even if I go total doom and gloom scenario, in the end I know what I'm getting and why I'm here - top notch raiding experience and story continuation. That already makes it fine by itself.

This sums it up for me nicely, the raiding is consistently awesome and the main reason why I've never even thought of taking a break during BFA.

The tower sounds like it's right up my alley as well so super excited for that.

What's Next and Deep Dive made it sound even worse than the announcement trailer.

- Can you show us an example of an unprunned/fixed class?
    - Good question, here's more info on the new AP grind. Now in 4 flavours.

Honestly just seems like the same old. No big game changers in there to make things interesting.

I like how the poll was set up to have a negative outcome. Yet, folks like it.

Gonna do a positive followed by a negative.

+ Torghast looks AWESOME
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHodedOne View Post
    Well at least someone is having good time with that lackluster trailer
    - Trailer was shit. Worst story-telling ever and Sylv has gone full anime/Mary Sue
    + The visuals for Covenants look dang sweet
    - Worried about balancing of abilities/soulbinding obtained, so my personal pick won't match what I have to pick for min-maxing (if it's within a 1% delta though, I'll be very happy and pick what I want; I don't min-max to the extreme, but I will min-max if it's above 1%)
    + Leveling changes
    - Pathfinder not changing at all
    + Way less RNG on weekly chest
    - Cross-faction deconfirmed
    + Class design philosophy looking good
    - No new class or specs
    + RNG-less Legendary acquisition
    - Literally nothing mentioned for PvP
    + More customization on races
    - No class/race restrictions removed (besides DKs) to take advantage of said customization, unless you explicitly play DK or Warrior
    + No infinite AP grind
    - Very little content mentioned; Torghast is the only new content feature that was announced

Overall feelings: Very 50-50 right down the middle. BfA I was like 15-85 (15% positive 85% negative) as a comparison (just from what I saw at Blizzcon), so better than last time, but idk, there's a lot of skepticism I have after previous expansions, especially with balancing issues, but there's a lot of good in this expansion, it just depends on how they're implemented (since Blizz is known for good ideas with horrible execution).
    Last edited by Polarthief; 2019-11-03 at 08:01 PM.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    No necromancers = no buy

What a wasted opportunity
    I am disappointed with the lack of Necromancers, this would have been the best time to add them. However I still think this expansion is worth giving a go at least.
    #TeamNecromancer #TeamDragonIsles

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheProphetLord View Post
    I am disappointed with the lack of Necromancers, this would have been the best time to add them. However I still think this expansion is worth giving a go at least.
    Most of all, class skins could have been sweet. But at least you guys got a new grind system, so everyone is happy I guess