Poll: How dissapointing was the blizzcon trailer for you?

Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    And now peeps will spend the entire game working with and help Bolvar reconstruct the Helm of Domination.. to thwart and nice and all defeat Sylvanas.

Count on it.
    "Champion, take the helmet to the Chamber of Heart and use the Azerite to repair the Helm of Domination. We need the Scourge to save Azeroth."

I am beyond sick of the negativity of people online. They just released a wonderful cinematic and people are talking shit about it?
    I dont know if this expac will be good, but so far everything looks very nice.

Very disappointed. All i wanted to hear was allied race finally unlocked for everyone. I didn't buy BFA because of this terrible scheme and won't buy Shadowlands as long as they condone to this

Lukewarm, but the zones look nice. I'll wait for the panel before I vote.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Her destroying the helm was a nice twist.
    When she took the Helm off Bolvar I was sure all my worst fears were going to be realized. She'd put it on, sit on the throne, and we'd see "Wrath of the Lich Queen."

When she broke it in half I had a huge "WTF" moment because I assumed that'd mean the Scourge would begin to rampage. The Upside Down tower was just like "oh come on Blizz can you be less original?"
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Yes, I'm very dissapointed, and I bet most of you are too.

To put it simple: do you feel anywhere near as hyped as when Legion, TBC or WoTLK was announced? There is nothing "there" there. On the one hand, it feels like the expansion severely lacks attractive game features. There's no hero class, or exciting new race, no new revolutionary feature, or even a major class revamp. On the other, if feels like there is no epic story that drives the narrative. It's more like "Sylvanas did some bad things, go and clean up her mess!" (you could put in Gul'Dan or Garrosh instead, if you get what I mean).

I say it has more of an expansion feel to it, which is sad as the rest of Blizzcon looks promising.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHodedOne View Post
    So after weeks of hype, Bolvar and Sylvanas leaks, plot analysis and hundreds of leak we finally got the reveal, which I founded to be really lame to be honest.
    no offense, but blizzard could have given people everything they asked for and people would still shit on it. so, for some, its probably time to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    No new class is VERY disappointing. Everything about this "new" expansion screams formulaic on-rails same ol same ol.
    I've been saying... game's gone into maintenance mode since Legion. Get used to it! ;P

7+ Year Old Account
    So every race get's a DK, are they that desperate at Blizzard?
    Also level squish to 50 because it's so so so much fun to level up a level I already had...
    And yeah split up the level experience with the 4 covenants because every player loves the the gnawing feeling
    if maybe one of the other covenants was the better choice.
    But hey let the players play the same story four times to get every facette of this shit show

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    When she took the Helm off Bolvar I was sure all my worst fears were going to be realized. She'd put it on, sit on the throne, and we'd see "Wrath of the Lich Queen."

When she broke it in half I had a huge "WTF" moment because I assumed that'd mean the Scourge would begin to rampage. The Upside Down tower was just like "oh come on Blizz can you be less original?"
    Got a feeling they did that to deliberately make us go "Oh fucks no!" ;P

Even if Sylvanas was powered by a titan itself she is what she is, a reanimated corpse who powers come from the very Helm she destroyed.
    Not anymore. Her powers now come from what ever is trapped in the Shadowlands. remember when she nuked Saurfang? Jaina and them stated they had never seen power like that before. Also the Helm only affects those who are being controlled by it, not those who once were.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Why disappointed? After years we'll have a new concept, no old gods, no demons, no Legion shit. Finally interesting maps with a good story to explore, I can't wait. Will save the junk that was BFA, i'm very excited about it!

It looks terrible. I might skip it altogether.

Yeah more zones, dungeons and raids. But is the end game fixed? Are classes truly fixed? Also no new class and even more expensive game.

Not only is it boring as the desperation is seeping through with the way they are nickle and diming players.

Oh and great more having to deal with Mary Sue Sylvanas that became super overpowered cause reasons.
    Last edited by Swnem; 2019-11-01 at 08:34 PM.

I don´t give a fuck about anything in that filler expac, I dont have to look up things, since they should have been showed in the "freatures" trailers, which desn´t show anything at all.
    So... in other words, you have no info, the trailers didnt give you enough information, and your summary is its a "filler crap" expansion... guess its cool to just hate on things nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Orisai View Post
    Blizzard still keeps Sylvanas fighting against brute force enemies. First was Saurfang, now the Lich King. Agility and cunning will always beat brute force.
    Saurfang vs Sylvanas was MUCH better than this fight, though.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinChan View Post
    Lukewarm response, trailer was very well done as expected but disappointed that Sylvanas is again a centerpoint. Hopefully she dies off in this expansion in a way that befits her and we move on to other characters. The new features are okay to good - but nothing extraordinary. If this is just a 'rekindling' expansion that brings the game in line, that's fine. We can save the super new things for the next expansion as Blizzard tries to unfuck everything.
    I'm sure we will eventually go to her wedding

:shrug: I like it so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    No more eeeelves!

Yeah well, Classic is more relevant than retail as now because of something, I wonder what it can be.
    And what would that be? Level squish? Nothing to do with Classic

Quote Originally Posted by Thraendil View Post
    no new revolutionary feature
    We don't know that yet honestly, we'll see in an hour

Quote Originally Posted by Thraendil View Post
    or even a major class revamp.
    I HIGHLY doubt nothing big is happening to classes with the massive level squish.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    As I predicted earlier, no matter what, there would be a huge chunk of fanboys that will swallow the PR and think this is the best thing ever when they're objectively providing the least ever. The polls are showing this.

I'm actually loling over the poll results. I've never used the term sheep before...but it certainly applies now.