Poll: How dissapointing was the blizzcon trailer for you?

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    personally I don't really want any new class or races...just raids

Killed the Lich King without even struggling. Nice writing Blizzard.

33 morons....you might as well empty your bank account and give it to Blizzard since you will pay for anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHodedOne View Post
    For me it looks like the budget is really low or not the same as the previous expansions had, Activision is really destroying every Blizzard franchise
    Sigh.. people like you really don't know what the fuck you're on about do you.

Do you even know how long Activision has been with Blizzard?

This screams "filler" more than WoD and BFA combined

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't played it yet...so I'm not sure?
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

What are these poll options even?

A bit biased to say the least, lmao.

We are 2019, well what can i say ? Girl powa... lol

Since i already give up on retail, maybe this xpac can clear some points and make a better game for all of us.

Retail now it`s just retarded...

The power to literally rip open a realm to the Shadowlands, but can't even take on a basic banshee who is repeatedly asspulled and given power after power.

That's some powerful writing. Truly, the future is bright with our lord and savior, Sylvanas. Someone call the Pantheon and Thrall, we're gonna need all the help we can get.
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

No new class, no new races, only 4 zones, desn´t mention level squish or world revamp, no talent or gameplay information, what the fick
    These arnt the final features, just give it time and form an informed opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    I was hyped until Bolvar was fucked over to prop up Sylvanas. Man fuck that shit.
    Well if you are a fan of his, now he is free from the hell he was constantly stuck in and can be more than a 1 dimensional character frozen to a throne.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

So there's no option between "Looks like a filler" and "Looks like the best expansion ever?" Nice poll.

It looks fine so far. We haven't heard practically anything about it yet, but the setup looks nice and the opening cinematic was probably the best ever.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Option 6: This poll is stupid just like its creator.

15+ Year Old Account
    yes i am so excited for shadowlands and its 2 features

10+ Year Old Account
    So after weeks of hype, Bolvar and Sylvanas leaks, plot analysis and hundreds of leak we finally got the reveal, which I founded to be really lame to be honest.
    Honestly....after two videos I just felt a great big meh

No Tinker, so that's a plus.

If there's one thing MMOC can be counted on is the predictability of people complaining and moaning.

I'll wait until after the Warcraft panel before jumping to conclusions about the expansion.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

As per usual the cinematic dept. at Blizzard hit it out of the park, top notch job.
    I do hope that we will be getting a new class and a solid story that makes actual sense because if not then I doubt I'll get it.
    Want to play SWTOR again and get 7 free days of subscription access + free ingame goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/d5LnJT

Totally unrelated to anything from Warcraft history, absolutely bleak and unremarkable.
    In-game trailer looked like some kind of generic JRPG.
    Nothing announce besides 4 zones? That's ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post
    Well if you are a fan of his, now he is free from the hell he was constantly stuck in and can be more than a 1 dimensional character frozen to a throne.
    Fuck no. Bolvar being a chaotic neutral LK was cool as fuck and now he’s just going to be some bitchass.

The helm is iconic.