Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The 40/40 takes around 45mins of mob killing. Did it with a full group some got it done after 30mins and the last one got it around the 50min mark.

We had worldquests in legion with worse drop rates - WORLD QUESTS. Not sure why so many in this thread are trolling.

If you cant figure out where to do it, because you managed to ignore even the small zones in BfA you can just join a group:

Last edited by Ange; 2019-11-03 at 11:31 AM.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    The 40/40 takes around 45mins of mob killing. Did it with a full group some got it done after 30mins and the last one got it around the 50min mark.

We had worldquests in legion with worse drop rates - WORLD QUESTS. Not sure why so many in this thread are trolling.
    Maybe droprates changed?

Does anyone havr any pics? It doesn’t look all that special from the official sources. Is it better in game?

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Maybe droprates changed?

Does anyone havr any pics? It doesn’t look all that special from the official sources. Is it better in game?
    I think it looks better ingame. I upgraded from heroic to epic after seeing it.
    Especislly from the back it looks amazing . The mask though, I dont like

Quote Originally Posted by LeifErikson View Post
    You get 6 so easy every day. The drop decreases a lot after that.
    Everyone keeps saying that, but there seems to be some RNG on the initial drop, too. Both I, and my girlfriend, got 3 on our first daily kills both today, and yesterday.

Looks like you're guaranteed 3-6 per day.

Weird. I did all the Mechagon dailies and stuff and got a whopping 0. You'd think I would have gotten at least one since the way I do dailies (prot paladin) is pulling everything on the screen and AoEing them down (which is usually 5-20 enemies at once, depending on enemy density in the area).
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Maybe droprates changed?

It looks mediocre with a few particle effects, nothing crazy and because it is as easy to get as the Blizzcon costume, it has no ingame value. The travelers hearthstone is really cool but you cant loop it as the other options (Dark Portal etc.)

Overall its allright, gametime and a mount was allready ok, this time you get even more stuff.

-

It's clearly intended to be acquired over a couple of days. It seems it's the classic "get some every day and then 0,001% drop chance if you want more". I think I'll just take it slow, and will probably get it in about 50 times less time spent than people who farm it

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    It's clearly intended to be acquired over a couple of days. It seems it's the classic "get some every day and then 0,001% drop chance if you want more". I think I'll just take it slow, and will probably get it in about 50 times less time spent than people who farm it
    It is 30-50mins of "hardcore farming". This discussion is unreal.
    -

You guys know that you can get it with the base version as well right?

"edit" https://imgur.com/a/x1OTlDt
    Last edited by Nixl; 2019-11-03 at 12:15 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixl View Post
    You guys know that you can get it with the base version as well right?

"edit" https://imgur.com/a/x1OTlDt
    Huh that might be a bug, I totally expected that the quest part would be only available to mount owners.

It is 30-50mins of "hardcore farming". This discussion is unreal.
    I'm just commenting based on the comments I've seen, haven't done this myself yet. Some people claim to farm for 2 hours and only get like 10 of those items.

Under and hour for all 40??? Where the hell did you get that good a drop rate?

I did mine at the Blood Gate, like I've seen others mention in this thread. Took me 4 hours. I was in a 5man for almost all of that time.

Did it this friday, toke me about 3 hrs at Blood Gate.
    AftermathhUI: @ WoWinterface
    Dirty Twist: @ Soundcloud

Got mine on Saturday, about a 3 hour farm with a group of 5 at the Blood Gate

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    I'm just commenting based on the comments I've seen, haven't done this myself yet. Some people claim to farm for 2 hours and only get like 10 of those items.
    Which is pretty much what you get. You might get a bit more with a 5 man grp and no one else around. 30 minutes is just a flat out lie unless you are the luckiest son of a bitch under the sun.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Got mine last night. 3 hours of farm in a party of 5 Boomkins.

https://imgur.com/FO55l2r

Second pic featues Nath'raxxan Chestguard armor, simply to show "robeless" version.

This cosmetic is available ONLY to Hero/Epic Editions of Shadowlands.
    Those two versions reward you with a mount -Ensorcelled Everwyrm

Once you mount it there is small, glowing, orb on its back, behind your character.
    Click on it and NPC will show up giving you the quest to collect 40 Echoes.

Best place to farm these is at Blood Gate in Zuldazar as its "story event" and mobs there respawn in 4-5seconds.
    Best spec for farm are Boomkins since they can AoE tag mass amount of mobs. Followed by Mages and Holy Priest with Holy Nova.

Drop rate of Echo's is EXTREMELY inconsistent, i have met people who took 1.30-2 hours and people who took 4+ hours to farm them.
    Other than that, Echoes drop in BFA zones and raids.
    Last edited by Gurg; 2019-11-03 at 01:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyanmaru View Post
    It's not nerfed unless it's live.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurg View Post
    This cosmetic is available ONLY to Hero/Epic Editions of Shadowlands.
    I got it with the base shadowlands game. Just talked the the q giver and he gave me the q. You can even click the orb on someone elses mount to spawn him.

Don't buy it. Don't buy that version, its not worth it. I spend so much time farming, killed Naga and Bloodtrolls in the hundreds and i got a total of 4 Echoes to show for. Don't do this. ITs a scam.
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

Finally got it after about 3 hours. Minus the mask on the hood, its pretty mutch top 3 mogs ever in my book

10+ Year Old Account
    Droprate is abyssmal low, but without grinding i got like 3-4 every day so far.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..