Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    I'm assuming for you it's more about the design/quality of content than the actual level/amount of content?

I'm talking level of sheer amount of content in this case.
    Yes it's definitely more due to the design and quality of the content rather than the amount.
    Legion had a shit ton of stuff, but very few things I actually enjoyed. Mage Tower was a fantastic idea though, thoroughly enjoyed that.

Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    The first day is the only one that matters. The rest are going to be boring lore or art panels and furries doing their weird stuff in public. Maybe a "fan Q&A" where they cherrypick a few questions that have been answered a million times.
    Boring and Lore don't go in the same sentence, thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    Boring and Lore don't go in the same sentence, thank you.
    Wow's lore? About as well written as public bathroom graffiti - and less interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    Repeat after me: Maintenance. Mode.

You're not getting another Legion. Legion was clearly the "last hurrah". This is the level of expected content from expansions from now on. It's up to you if it's what you're looking for or not.
    I have to agree with mvaliz here - four zones (wth two dungeons each) plus a nethack-dungeon (with very high replayability) sounds a lot like an expansion-worth of for content... from SW:TOR, not WoW (plus lots of mini-games, farming, and microtransactions that we all know are going to be there). I mean, yes, you can tell yourself this is a test run for a redesign (really a promised re-design - what gets delivered may differ) with a new feature or two and then they'll roll out a Real Expansion that Real Soon... but people have been making excuses for Blizz since Cata (and the lore side of things is just nuts).
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    Man, you guys whine about everything.
    Yeah, I realized this back when MoP was announced personally.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Legitimately feels like they're charging us to fix the game they broke.

Quote Originally Posted by Chemacide View Post
    Normally during the reveal trailer they show all the features up front are withholding features?
    Would be a perfect time to release the one of the most wanted class the Necromancer i guess we will see
    "they" certainly aren't holding back on sockpuppet alts.
    @thwart <- don't click this and learn his shame
    Newsflash: 2016 Thwart would hate 2019 Thwart! Definitely don't click this either!

We see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am absolutely a jerk, a complete cunt. But I encourage you to rise above.

Quote Originally Posted by kendro1200 View Post
    Game developers adding classes means they found an aspect of their game design to expand on. The fact the every 4 years WoW got a new class and on this xpack they chose to abandon that pattern means that Blizzard's current dev team has decided there are no new gameplay styles to add to the game. That is incredibly scary since WoW and fantasy RPGs in general, have such a rich and diversified pool of theme and mechanic archetypes to work with.
    People should be terrified that no new class was announced for a DEATH-themed expansion.
    Um... we didn't get a class or race with WOD either. That said, this expansion looks to have a lot of system otherhauls, it just waits to be seen how good the content is.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Teekey View Post
    Legitimately feels like they're charging us to fix the game they broke.
    Oh no... they're charging you to beta-test new game design theories... over, and over, and over, and over again.

I realized that back in Vanilla with the Darkmoon Tonks. :P

Quote Originally Posted by kirkj View Post
    oh god I hadn’t even thought of that. ugh

wait what? what did you not like about legion? I loved it. the AP grind was awful but wasn’t necessary unless you were hardcore

I agree that wod had two good raids (blackrock and hellfire), the ogre one bit ass though
    Well, I was a warlock. Warlocks were a lot less fun coming from MoP (didn't play WoD) until you completely unlocked your artifact, which took too long without high Levels of AK especially if you liked to play more than one spec at a time. M+ keys could deplete, PUGing them was a high risk and there were no 4 players in my guild competent enough to run high level keys with me. Also no flying was a big problem for me. The game got incredibly better when you don't have 5 minutes downtime between worldquests which take 1 minute to do. Also there was no WQ groupfinder early on. And I was dishearted after getting a useless legendary, I kinda stopped caring about the expansion.