Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Hard as it might be to believe, people have disliked her well before anduin became king
    What does that have to do with what I said?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I fucking hate her because Night elf gang for life but that's what a good villain is supposed to do, make you hate them.
    I too have Night elf characters, and they of course hate Sylvanas, the same for my Worgen. And that is indeed something Sylvanas is good at, being antagonists for those races.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

God I am so sick of this garbo character and her rabid fanbase of cringy larpers. I hope Shadowlands does away with her sorry excuse of a story so the series can move on.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-11-02 at 04:26 AM. Reason: Received Infraction

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Can we lock her and her fans there forever?

If only that was simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    All this says is sylvanas actions has caused the maw to be fed by the dead and destroy the other realms of death

nice fanfic but she will just be a goddess of death with limitless power ^^

bow to your new Kerrigan

she will help us against the void lords too, since they are enemy of SL
    Id rather just have her ass vanished into non existance, i fucking hate her character and story arc, 110% over her already.

Sadly the Sylvannas cuck boys writing her story arc are so infatuated with her they have to shit over the rest of the games lore just to make her the most powerful mary sue in existance, her raid .. to kill her stinking rotting ass is one raid ill happily push mythic for just to see her vanished once and for all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Can we lock her and her fans there forever?
    Nah, her haters will be mad forever tho. Salt unending.

Quote Originally Posted by Reinhart11 View Post
    I'm so bored about these teethless over the top evil creatues who in the end accomplish nothing. Why even bring them in, if they're killed off quickly. If this being is so ancient, dark and evil that it literally presents the core of everything bad about death in the Warcraft Universe, it shouldn't be so easily to kill it.

Now for Sylvanas, of course her goal would probably be to become a powerful death entity in the Shadowlands herself. Well, i guess we have to wait and see for now.
    Oh please. We are killing basically gods in wow since classic. Or how the hell did we kill Ragnaros with swords? That is they way WoW always was and always will be. You need a big evil to fight. Otherwise you are just playing a shopping simulator for transmogs.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Nah, her haters will be mad forever tho. Salt unending.
    One part of me likes her, the other is tired of the cringe, how do I combat this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    All this says is sylvanas actions has caused the maw to be fed by the dead and destroy the other realms of death
    If Sylvanas got stronger because of the Maw growing stronger and she maximized the process with her, the whole mess in the Shadowlands where every soul goes to the Maw predates Sylvanas shattering the veil between Azeroth and the Shadowlands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    If Sylvanas got stronger because of the Maw growing stronger and she maximized the process with her, the whole mess in the Shadowlands where every soul goes to the Maw predates Sylvanas shattering the veil between Azeroth and the Shadowlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    Yet they’ve continued to be hush on the idea of Sylvanas being a villain. Whereas with Garrosh they downright confirmed him the final boss of MoP.
    Quote Originally Posted by guisadop View Post
    In the panel they said Sylvannas and Jailer are working together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    And the Jailer isn’t being called a villain or even suggesting he is. He’s an ancient entity doing his job.
    and she didnt even want to kill Bolvar + said she is freeing us

5D chess, Kerrigan inc, forums will drown in nerd rage when she doesnt die in Shadowlands
    - - - Updated - - -

The Broken Machine

The machine of death is broken, and players entering the Shadowlands will find the realm of the dead in disarray. In the natural order of things, souls are sorted and sent on to an afterlife realm appropriate to the lives they lived, but now, but over the past few years, all souls who have perished—including the innocents slain at Teldrassil—are being funneled directly into the Maw. The Shadowlands are starving for anima even as the Maw continues to grow from the glut of fresh souls.

Sylvanas has been seemingly perpetrating acts to bring about great amounts of death and destruction. In partnership with the Jailer, they have been working toward a common end for some time.
    ! .

She blocks the Lich King's attacks with her bare hand, she tears open portals between worlds, she casts magical death-purple-poison chains that anchor the Lich King and she destroys the Helm of Domination her with strong female grasp.

Strong writing straight outta deviantart.

You say that, but they've only just begun with this bullshit.

So in the panel Ion said the souls going to the Maw thing happened in recent years, which means it wasn't Sylvanas' doing.
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    So in the panel Ion said the souls going to the Maw thing happened in recent years, which means it wasn't Sylvanas' doing.
    Sylvanas opening the door for us will lead to fixing the flaw

Sylvanas the saviour of the SL

Sylvanas opening the door for us will lead to fixing the flaw

Sylvanas the saviour of the SL
    Yeah, that's basically what I was on about on the first page. This is what's going to be her redemption story.
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

We've reached peak "My Immortal" levels of writing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    She is gonna be permanently dead.
    I'm hoping it goes beyond that into an infinite deathloop.

Quote Originally Posted by magnagarde View Post
    she blocks the lich king's attacks with her bare hand, she tears open portals between worlds, she casts magical death-purple-poison chains that anchor the lich king and she destroys the helm of domination her with strong female grasp.

Strong writing straight outta deviantart.
    this ahahahah what a fucking garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    Yeah, that's basically what I was on about on the first page. This is what's going to be her redemption story.
    Yeah. Come to find out, she was chosen by the Arbiter to save the Shadowlands. The Arbiter is in fact the Jailer’s boss, for some reason the Arbiter can’t do something about whatever’s happening in the Shadowlands and needed mortals.