Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    However, I will always digress and remind people that the game's pretty much in Maintenance Mode post-legion.
    You keep saying that but you really don't have any idea what that means, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    You sacrificed a new class? You don't own the game rights, you didn't sacrifice anything. You take what you get as a consumer and you like it...or you don't. You have that choice. No one is forcing you stay.

The self-entitlement is real. Get over yourself.

P.S. - Don't we have enough class/race combinations as it is? This entitlement to having a class/race every expansion is over done and needs to fuck right off.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by raz98 View Post
    on the downside: no Tinkers. I can live with that. On the plus side: no Dark Rangers. I can live with that happily.
    The quality of life changes were getting I think are more than enough. They finally listened to issues people had with gameplay and addressed some of the big ones.
    Hot news at ten, "on the downside: no Tinkers. I can live with that. On the plus side: no Dark Rangers. I can live with that happily." thats how XIV won race that was so tight..... 2 mil subscribes and going down.

No red shirt guy Q&A.... they utterly afraid of HIM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Hot news at ten, "on the downside: no Tinkers. I can live with that. On the plus side: no Dark Rangers. I can live with that happily." thats how XIV won race that was so tight..... 2 mil subscribes and going down.
    I dont like XIV

The quality of life changes were getting I think are more than enough. They finally listened to issues people had with gameplay and addressed some of the big ones.
    So exciting that the marquee feature of an expansion is to fix the game they broke.

Quote Originally Posted by Teekey View Post
    So exciting that the marquee feature of an expansion is to fix the game they broke.
    It was several expansions worth of damage. I mean a new class is cool and all, and allied races arent totally out the window, but did you really need either of those?

OP you sound like one of these people who dont even understand what other people are saying.

So let me switch to potato language so you may understand.

No new class. No new race. Old classes get reworks. 11 reworked classes better than 1 new class. Awesome customizations for available races better than new race. Removing RNG and giving new alt friendy features GOOD. Do you understaaand?

It was several expansions worth of damage. I mean a new class is cool and all, and allied races arent totally out the window, but did you really need either of those?
    For a $40 expansion? Yes. I wanted new and interesting features/content.

Not pay them to fix and add things that should have been done in Patches years ago.

Apparently people are fine if they just try to fix the game, not even wanting anything new..... how low we have fallen.

Quote Originally Posted by HCLM View Post
    OP you sound like one of these people who dont even understand what other people are saying.

So let me switch to potato language so you may understand.

No new class. No new race. Old classes get reworks. 11 reworked classes better than 1 new class. Awesome customizations for available races better than new race. Removing RNG and giving new alt friendy features GOOD. Do you understaaand?
    Yep. There's loads of features that's good for a very large audience. But some people can't see outside their own perspective and if what they wanted isn't there then nothing is being added.

Why people expect new class with every expansion?

Quote Originally Posted by Teekey View Post
    For a $40 expansion? Yes. I wanted new and interesting features/content.

Not pay them to fix and add things that should have been done in Patches years ago.
    5 new zones at start, 8 dungeons including a rogue-like dungeon, unlockable class specific stuff that can possibly heavily change the playstyle of your class, not a single mention of horde and alliance, more customization.

Idk I think this shit is cool. Tell me some of the stuff you wanted to see. Hard mode: No new classes or races. We know.

Quote Originally Posted by kirkj View Post
    I second your doubts. anyone who thinks classes are ever going to be balanced, I got a bridge to sell you.

fun fact: no new class doesn’t mean current classes are going to be more balanced or more developed. it means no new class.

what do we get instead? we get to pick a whole two new abilities (one which isn’t even class specific) when we get to max level. remember the garrison abilities from warlords? we’re getting those back, instead of a new class or 4th spec.

except wait, it’s even worse than that. you could change your garrison abilities if you wanted. can’t do that here since your covenant choice is permanent.

remember how every odd numbered expansion up until now has had a new class? remember when mists had a new race and a new class? remember when legion had a new class, complete class overhauls, and artifact weapons? what a slap in the face.
    You mean Legion that started ability pruning which in the end killed any deep in the game? Is your memory that bad so you dont even remeber that most classes were unplayable until likr 7.2.5? Or maybe a new cool class, Demon Hunter, that did not add anything to the game except from another class that they have to spend time during balancr patches?

Everybody who has a bit of common sense knew that there will be no new race nor class in next xpac. They are not needed.
    Last edited by HCLM; 2019-11-02 at 12:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Guildenstern View Post
    So I imagine the time they didn't design a new class they devoted to something else.
    Let's see, oh yes, so now I get two unique abilities for joining one faction over the others, okay, I've got two new abilities now.
    Every other aspect of the expansion I take for granted, there wasn't any "woah" moments at all, frankly most of it looked like a rehash/polishing (that could've been just as easily patched in, not requiring an expansion).
    So race customization. Another two-weeks worth of work for designers, at best. Okay, if I am being honest this is the only real expansion selling point so far. <reference to current real-life politician snipped/immaterial to the post>

Very disappointed all in all. Just don't see where their effort & free time went. Changing the world so I can level in any expansion? Fuck that. I can't believe this happened really. This should've happened in four years, or four years ago. This was supposed to be the good expansion...

By the way, just my own personal opinion. I get that some of you like might've liked whatever you're getting. To me, it was more like a backstab from Blizzard.
    All of you complaining about new classes most likely can't even play the ones we have correctly. We don't need a new class every other expansion, we have a TON for them to balance as it is. The more classes they put in the game the harder it is for them to have to balance all the old ones around the new ones ect. If a new class or lack thereof is your breaking point for wow this game has clearly been LONG over for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully, better gameplay

I really tried playing BFA, rerolled 3 times to find some excitement in some class... gave up after Jaina heroic, i have never had less motivation to kill last boss of a raid before this so i stopped playing BFA after that and waited for next expansion but this has really disappointed me.

Yea ppl will say we dont have any info. yet BUT classes really need some major overhaul and it should have been a major selling point of this expansion and i have not seen anything anywhere about any "major" class changes at all. I dont care about new class or new race or anything at this point just want classes to be fun again.

Yes because the previous 5 expansions they were able to "fix" things. lol

5 new zones at start, 8 dungeons
    This is legitimately like the minimum expectations for an expansion, and certainly not something to cream your pants over.

including a rogue-like dungeon
    This probably has the biggest potential...but Island Expeditions and Warfronts also seemingly had a lot of potential too. And we saw how those turned out.

Let's hope it's more Mage Tower than Island Expeditions.

unlockable class specific stuff that can possibly heavily change the playstyle of your class
    They didn't really look *that* class changing, based on what they showed. But we'll see.

not a single mention of horde and alliance, more customization.
    Something people have been clamoring for 10+ years, and should have been delivered atleast 5+ years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    Say it with me: Maintenance. Mode.

Seriously, stop expecting something on-par with Legion, Wrath or Pandaria anymore. It's not happening. They've moved on.
    it really looks as good as legion tbh.

People wanting a new class that'll probably just become a 4th or 5th alt need to simmer down lol

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    People can't even count the number of zones in the expansion, lol.

It's 5. FIVE zones.

Bash the expansion all you like, but get the basic details right at least.
    5 Zones, a major city hub, which could be another small zone, 4 covenant halls similar to garrisons or class halls, plus whatever is added in future patches. People sure don't know how to read, watch, or pay attention.