Allied Races are so cool, best part of BFA!

I unlocked Dark Iron and Kul Tiran. Thinking of going for void elves, lf, high mountain and nightborne next. Then leveling my undead dk to unlock Mag’har and Zandalar trolls.

very intimidated by the mechagnome grind because the flight from mechagon to Boralus and the difficulty of the content. Really think it is a cool race.

High mountain taurren are epic too. Funny they have bull rush with moose antlers though.

I like all the allied races a lot and blizzard did a good job. It is a shame there won’t be more

Most likely there will be more. At least 2 , for worgen and undead models. Hope you like them too

For Mechagon you can unlock a schematic that lets you build consumable teleporter items. They take you straight to the zone, no flying or sailing required.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Mechagon rep flies faster if you do the legendary pet battles. They're not as many as in Nazjatar but they still offer a big amount of rep. Also use contracts! It's a good opportunity to farm rep with the anniversary token+wq event+darkmoon Faire! I myself started farming Voldunai rep to unlock the Vulpera. Problem is I knew I'd have to grind it if Vulpera were to become an AR but didn't bother back then. Had only done the requirements for Maghar and Zandalari. Back to my Horde character it is!