Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Ion:Calia won't join the Horde.

https://ngabbs.com/read.php?tid=19140553

No Warchief anymore.The Warchief's power is too centralized.Coucil system is good for the horde.

Sylvanas may or may not be a raid boss.Every character has the possibility of being boss in this expansion.

Some characters may come back to life.

Mod Edit:
    Rough Translation:
    Q2. This version of Julia Menethil (second idiot sister) and Jaina's brother Drake Proudmoore will join the tribe in the following story?
    A: This is a more complicated issue. Although out of empathy, Julia is very sympathetic and pitiful for the situation and condition of the forgotten. But she will not join the tribe because of this, so whether the forgotten person welcomes the participation of Julia is not a fixed number.

Rough Break Down:
    Q2. Will Calia Menethil and Derek Proudmoore join the Horde in the upcoming story?
    A: This is a complicated issue. Calia is very sympathetic towards the situation and condition of the Forsaken, but she will not join the Horde because of this. Additionally, the number of Forsaken who may welcome their presence is not fixed.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2019-11-03 at 11:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    No, horde will join calia

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I mean this was never a surprise another horde race taken under the Alliances loving embrace.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2019-11-03 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Phone auto complete
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

perhaps a brand new "desolate council" to rule the Forsaken ?

It think it doesn't matter whether she's officialy Horde or not if she's still going to be part of post Sylvanas "counseling Forsaken" storyline.

13.希尔瓦娜*会进本吗?.我记得之前说过希尔瓦娜*不会进本啊,现在 这说法要变了吗?
    A:首先我能跟你明确的一点是,就算她会作为BOSS登场也绝对不会是小 副本的BOSS。另外,她会不会*为BOSS我们也说不好。BFA版本在剧情推进 上她很重要啊,自然不会进本,确实是官方说过的。但是后面的新版 本任何一个角色都有可能会*为BOSS,不仅仅是她。

Sylvanas may or may not be a raid boss.Every character has the possibility of being boss in this expansion.

8.以后的部落还会有*酋长吗?
    A:我们在随着剧情的推进觉得部落的*酋长有些过于权力集中了,所以 我们考虑之后的版本会尝试把*酋长的职能所拥有的权力分割开来,� �平分到之后的部落议会中,比如像萨尔、阿强等等这些拥有智慧的� �袖手上。

No Warchief anymore.The Warchief's power is too centralized.Coucil system is good for the horde.

15.暗影国度里我们能见到的英雄角色有可能回到我们*边吗?
    A:如果你了解了这两天的魔兽新消息,你会知道其中有一张地图叫炽� ��仙野。这里是负责生与死循环的,可能会有的角色会从这里复活,� ��是也是凤毛麟角,是极其*殊的个例,不会频繁复活角色。

Quote Originally Posted by TrueHorde View Post
    thank you i read everything but understand nothing.

Good news then. That thing made me sick and I'm playing a rotting character with no joints.

There's nothing I've wanted to be more wrong on than Calia being Forsaken leader. Please give me the link in non-communist. I want to be free.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Also no new death class because Death Knight exists. That should put an end to the Necromancer/Dark Ranger debates.

8.以后的部落还会有*酋长吗?
    A:我们在随着剧情的推进觉得部落的*酋长有些过于权力集中了,所以 我们考虑之后的版本会尝试把*酋长的职能所拥有的权力分割开来,� � �平分到之后的部落议会中,比如像萨尔、阿强等等这些拥有智慧的 � �袖手上。

5+ Year Old Account
    Please post a translation for users to read in English. Not everyone has a reliable translation tool for the quote.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I mean this was never a surprise another horse race taken under the Alliances loving embrace.
    The Alliance is handing out free skin grafts to all forsaken in new program to make them look more "alive".
    Last edited by Dellis0991; 2019-11-03 at 04:46 PM. Reason: more

Quote Originally Posted by Ghuun-a-Matata View Post
    perhaps a brand new "desolate council" to rule the Forsaken ?
    Make it involve Belmont and Voss and their new recruits are taken from Northrend. Would explain any new additions to the Forsaken.

15.暗影国度里我们能见到的英雄角色有可能回到我们*边吗?
    A:如果你了解了这两天的魔兽新消息,你会知道其中有一张地图叫炽� ��仙野。这里是负责生与死循环的,可能会有的角色会从这里复活,� �� ��是也是凤毛麟角,是极其*殊的个例,不会频繁复活角色。

Here's a google translated version:

2. This version of Julia Menethil (second idiot sister) and Jaina's brother Drake Proudmoore will join the tribe in the following story?
    A: This is a more complicated issue. Although out of empathy, Julia is very sympathetic and pitiful for the situation and condition of the forgotten. But she will not join the tribe because of this, so whether the forgotten person welcomes the participation of Julia is not a fixed number.
    I like the robot's flourishes in calling Calia Julia the idiot sister, all it says is that she won't join the Forsaken out of pity.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

well that article was a trip to read with google translate. not much we didnt already know(probably the mix-mashed words might leave a hole or two) but the bits about sylvanas and calia were new for me.

I love Google Translate.

"2. This version of Julia Menethil (second idiot sister) and Jaina's brother Drake Proudmoore will join the tribe in the following story?

A: This is a more complicated issue. Although out of empathy, Julia is very sympathetic and pitiful for the situation and condition of the forgotten. But she will not join the tribe because of this, so whether the forgotten person welcomes the participation of Julia is not a fixed number."

So, translated, I think that's saying "Not every Forsaken will accept Calia as their leader."

It's what I expected, for sure, but it still leaves me curious how that will play out. Many have proposed a "lightforged undead" allied race on Alliance side, but I don't want that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't trust them not to do it.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

I'll believe that not every Forsaken will be a pathetic sadsack who wants Calia to save him from his prior lore when I see it.