Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JarJarBinks View Post
    Dont give blizz your hard earned money before they have proven themselves worthy of making a good expansion.

Shadowlands was just announced and we know little of it yet. Theres still a year left of BFA.

Dont give them your money before you really know what you get for it.

Thats all.
    I’m happy to say I’ve only seen about 2 people on Stormrage (highest pop alliance realm) with the mount. Seems people are learning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dont give blizz your hard earned money before they have proven themselves worthy of making a good expansion.

Shadowlands was just announced and we know little of it yet. Theres still a year left of BFA.

Thats all.
    Too late..... also, I'll buy the physical Collector's edition as well, once it comes out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    I’m happy to say I’ve only seen about 2 people on Stormrage (highest pop alliance realm) with the mount. Seems people are learning.
    I can respect that, if you don't like where Blizzard is going with WoW you have every right to not buy or pre-order.

With that said I pre-ordered because I been having a ball

Thats all.
    Dont tell me what to do. I already bought the collectors and ill probably buy a few more copies just in spite now. They sold me on the cinematic alone
    "If you don't know who I am -- then maybe your best course is to tread lightly." - W.W.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    I'll do whatever the fuck I want to, thanks.
    „they took our jooooobs“

you are a really tough and cool guy and it is really important for us that you told some internet jerks that you will do what you want. otherwise we maybe had the false imagination, that we can tell you what you have to do. thx for that really important information.

hell, i should remember myself that also a lot of 12 year old kids posting here. note to myself: i have to lower my expectations. A LOT.

Grunt
    3+ Year Old Account
    I havnt pre purchased ityet, but will soon, mostly to be able to chabge my boring human dk to kul tiran dk, will look nice with the heritage armor i already unlocked. Also i like WoW and will probably stop when im dead (unless i corpserun) or when they announce that blizzard will stop supporting the game. I have made alot of friends and enemies during my gameplay, and i tend to keep it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    when i look at this thread (and others) i came to the conclusion that blizz has deserved every dollar of their billions because they have a community full of so many UNBELIEVABLE stupid idiots.

slowly i get why blizz piss on their community and laugh at them behind the doors like „lol, look at that idiots“. statements like some of Ions or the classical J. Allen Brack statement „you think you want it but you wont“... i slowly understand from where they comin. and that idiots pay them anyway.

a lot of ppls on this forum are so damn stupid that it hurts. statements from ppl that even dont understand how blizzards clever cashgrab systems like i.e. Tokens work, or statements (imagine the voice of south parks „they took our jooobs“) like „dont tell me what i have to do“ shows how absurd stupid ppl here are.

i am sorry for the OP, who just stated the obviously logical result, that all he got, is the insight in the idiocracy of this community.

i accept every ban, just to say it again:

Hell, are some ppl of you stupid. You are more stupid than a piece of wood. And you deserve the worst game possible, because you idiots are WAY too stupid to not pay them anyway. Hell, is this community full of brainless idiots, even an ape could outperform.
    *Makes happy brainless idiots noises* Game has given me more than 10 years of enjoyment regardless of how "bad" the game was in different expansions. Its safe to say its going to continue to do so and I will be raiding with the same people I've been raiding with for over 10 years and that is enough to make me happy. I'm happy to be a brianless idiot if I can do what I've been doing each xpac, playing with my friends.

Waiting for the token price to go down a bit (and possibly for a discount), but I'm definitely pre-ordering the expansion. Because I know I'll be playing it no matter how good or bad it turns out. That's just me though, I don't have anything against those who have a different attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Nice burner account. Not enough balls to post that under your real name?
    Well his reasoning is wrong simply because likability of an expansion is subjective. But his base logic is completely correct. We really shouldn't pre order anything before its complete + released
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I haven't been disappointment by any WoW expansion outside of Cata and WoD... so I pre-ordered as I have been doing since WotLK.

Seems to be I am one of the few who actually liked BfA, I enjoyed it. I had plenty of stuff to do, and had fun raiding and doing mythic+. lore was a bit messy but still enjoyable when it was done right (The Jaina redemption storyline), And Legion was one of my favourite expansions since WotLK.

Blizzard have nothign to prove outside of their horrible practices outside of making awesome games *cough*China*cough*

Plus I usually get my moneys worth with how much I play, even if I don;t play as much as I used to... unless a meteor hits earth then I'll be too dead to care anyway :P
    Atleast you respond with that you like the majority of the game. I respect that, even if I personally dont.

Quote Originally Posted by Phatte View Post
    Dont tell me what to do. I already bought the collectors and ill probably buy a few more copies just in spite now. They sold me on the cinematic alone
    Blizzard should hire me, since im makeing people buy more copies of their games. Im a business man now.

Look, the whole "don't preoder" thing has some merit when it comes to new hype games that don't even exist on paper yet. A wow expansion is just some new story and leveling, it's just more content in the style they've done 7 times before. If you know you will play it anyway then you might as well get it now, it has the usual things that will easily fill a couple dozen hours at launch and if it isn't good enough you just cancel your sub, that is where most of the money comes from. If anything people should start by not letting their subs lapse of buying every MTX item first day for max price. Edit: Also buying things with gold just means that Blizzard made an extra 53% bank on your purchase, if you actually want to make an argument to hit them where it hurts, the last thing you want to do is buy things with gold.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2019-11-03 at 01:25 PM.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Preordered epic mainly because of the 30 days game time to cover me for the anniversary event this week, then I'll continue unsubbed until 8.3 where I'll play for a month or two again before the xpac comes out (or prepatch depending on the changes)

Thats all.
    Dont tell me how to live my life and spend my money.

Thats all.

15+ Year Old Account
    Good advice.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.

Thats all.
    Oh, give yourself more credit than that.

What has been announced for Shadowlands is more than enough to make a smart consumer decision that the expansion has little effort put into it. Likely more than BfA, maybe on par with WoD, less than Legion which is a lot less effort than was put into the early expansions.

This is more than enough to determine that you shouldn't be rewarding Blizz with your business. I'll not be pre-ordering the overpriced expansion since this was already an easy decision.

Dont get me wrong I have intereset in Shadowlands aswell. And we know next to nothing what will come. There will be a new tower climb content, classes will "unprune" and the usual new areas/dungeons. How do you know the content will be better "as always" if you havent seen what it is? There isnt even an alpha.
    I know because the dungeons/raids have never failed me. The leveling experience has never failed me. I don't see how they could ruin it now, since I really like complex encounters, or complex dungeons/raids, and many others seem to do so also.

Covenants look like fun gameplay, same with the tower. Legendaries were one of the best features, and will be targetable. Weekly loot from m+ will have much less RNG. We won't have an infinite azerite grind. All of these just hit the right spots. The only thing that we need to be weary of truly is the class design. But they revealed all these returning abilities and they said that it is 'just a taste' of what is to come. You don't go out and say that in a blizzcon where you say that you want to fix your mistakes, and not do it afterwards. I trust holinka, since he worked on MoP classes, many of which were my favourites from any expansion. So yeah, plenty of reasons to pre-order. Not to mention that the new leveling looks awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    Oh, give yourself more credit than that.

What has been announced for Shadowlands is more than enough to make a smart consumer decision that the expansion has little effort put into it. Likely more than BfA, maybe on par with WoD, less than Legion which is a lot less effort than was put into the early expansions.

This is more than enough to determine that you shouldn't be rewarding Blizz with your business. I'll not be pre-ordering the overpriced expansion since this was already an easy decision.
    And that's just your opinion. And just look you imply that the people who pre ordered are stupid, I will go ahead and call you stupid for thinking that Wotlk/TBC were better than Legion or had more effort put in them, lmfao. Go back to your private servers or classic if it was that good mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    so you guaranteed blizz earned even more money. i.e. ppl that pay their sub with gold ensure that they earned 20 bugs instead 13 bugs.

good job.
    I have zero problem with Blizzard getting money, how else would they be able to create new expansions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Bought it as soon as it was announced that preorders were available. Looking forward to it. I'll see you all when it releases.
    Hey

Yea I kinda knew I wouldnt convince anyone with this. People in general are wired a different way nowdays than they used to be. You say people who prepurpchased will defend their decision to do so but so far they havent. Atleast I have my opinion on why you shouldnt do it, but those who do it dont say why you should.

Good point with the refund response. But that also takes in mind that people will actually refund and not just forget about it.

Good post I agree with you. And thanks for giving a humane response.
    I told you why I bought the expansion, but as it was not in-line with your narrative you chose to ignore that post. You're clearly hear to troll and make waves, not to have any constructive discussion of any sort.

I always pre order every WoW expansion. Want to know why? Because my perceived value of this game is higher than they charge. If I run out of content to play, I can cancel my monthly sub. But guess what, even my least favorite expansions kept me busy for at least 3 months. Other games I buy could be a waste of $60 that I play for only 3 hours before realizing “This isn’t my type of game”. WoW is a game I know I’ll play at least 30+ hours each month that I’m subbed. Well worth ~$2/hr at launch and ~$0.50/hr for sub fee to me.