Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    All the "don't tell me how to spend my money" people = LOL. Classic American mentality, running into the arms of a corporation and saying it proves they can do what they want.
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    She lost against Arthas for purpose. She wanted to feed Quel'thalas to hungering darkness.

Quote Originally Posted by Soluna View Post
    I know because the dungeons/raids have never failed me. The leveling experience has never failed me. I don't see how they could ruin it now, since I really like complex encounters, or complex dungeons/raids, and many others seem to do so also.

Covenants look like fun gameplay, same with the tower. Legendaries were one of the best features, and will be targetable. Weekly loot from m+ will have much less RNG. We won't have an infinite azerite grind. All of these just hit the right spots. The only thing that we need to be weary of truly is the class design. But they revealed all these returning abilities and they said that it is 'just a taste' of what is to come. You don't go out and say that in a blizzcon where you say that you want to fix your mistakes, and not do it afterwards. I trust holinka, since he worked on MoP classes, many of which were my favourites from any expansion. So yeah, plenty of reasons to pre-order. Not to mention that the new leveling looks awesome.
    Covenants and the tower looks fun indeed. Emphasis on LOOKS. Garrisons looked fun for its time. Same with island expeditions and warfronts. This is what im saying, dont give blizz too much credit on what they say alone. It would be different if we had actuall gameplay of the tower and covenants.

They also say they will unprune and give back spells. They revealed some spells like paladin auras shaman totems etc but what if thats it? They arent obliged to return any other spells than those they revealed. Those could literally be the only spells they plan to return, we dont know. I dont know much about holinka or where hes been but if indeed he did the mop classes and is now back to work on classes in shadowlands that seems good atleast.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrian Warrior View Post
    I have zero problem with Blizzard getting money, how else would they be able to create new expansions?
    Yeah, they have such huge problems with money that Bobby Kotick is the most overpaid CEO in the US...

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry already did.
    ...Le Poète est semblable au prince des nuées
    Qui hante la tempête e se rit de l'archer;
    Exilé sul le sol au milieu des huées,
    Ses ailes de géant l'empêchent de marcher.

Charles Baudelaire

10+ Year Old Account
    OP just did reverse psychology and you bought the pre-order instead of you should not, what if OP is just a hidden Blizzard spy so you pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Noxina View Post
    Who are you to tell me what to do with my money? gtfo
    His mommy did not allow him to prepurchase anything given the cost of it's scolarity.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearte0 View Post
    I wasnt going to but now I did thanks

/thread
    "haha I'm giving my money to a company before even knowing what the product is like, U MAD XDXDDXDDDD"

Big yikes.

I wouldn't pre-purchase anything without more info. I don't trust them at all and the last few expansions have reinforced this notion. Of course- if feel you can trust them go ahead and pre- order. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Galerius View Post
    Good advice.
    I wonder how this guy do with movies, as you won't know what's in the movie till you actually see the movie. Or does he wait until critics have spoken. Or is it just the trailer? Or the franchise?

Troll name, 8 posts.

You doesn't seem like someone I should be taking advice from.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Yeah, they have such huge problems with money that Bobby Kotick is the most overpaid CEO in the US...
    Explain to me how you can harm Bobby without harming developers and insulting their splendid work?
    Will you sustain their collective salaries while deliberately making Blizzard stocks plummet and then you buy the company?

Quote Originally Posted by JarJarBinks View Post
    Dont give blizz your hard earned money before they have proven themselves worthy of making a good expansion.

Shadowlands was just announced and we know little of it yet. Theres still a year left of BFA.

Dont give them your money before you really know what you get for it.

Thats all.
    Aw. We get at least one of these every expansion. It's so cute. They're never changing anyone's mind and they never make the expansion better or worse depending on pre-sales. It's nice that you try though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangfoudre View Post
    I wonder how this guy do with movies, as you won't know what's in the movie till you actually see the movie. Or does he wait until critics have spoken. Or is it just the trailer? Or the franchise?
    Well to be fair, spend a cheap movie ticket ain't the same as spending money on a expansion xD But still it's our money we do what the fuck we want with it xD
    But nice try tho lol i laughed

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Aw. We get at least one of these every expansion. It's so cute. They're never changing anyone's mind and they never make the expansion better or worse depending on pre-sales. It's nice that you try though.
    LOOOL i'm dying with this threads and answers i swear

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzek View Post
    *Makes happy brainless idiots noises* Game has given me more than 10 years of enjoyment regardless of how "bad" the game was in different expansions. Its safe to say its going to continue to do so and I will be raiding with the same people I've been raiding with for over 10 years and that is enough to make me happy. I'm happy to be a brianless idiot if I can do what I've been doing each xpac, playing with my friends.
    nothing against ppl like you. this is totally fine. because you are happy with what you are paying for. you not mindlessly gave em your money and whine why you (i.e.) not get a new class with Shadowlands. hopefully. so, totally fine.

i talk more about ppl that are not totally happy with the bang they get for their bugs, but pay them tokens, order Shadowlands before Blizz even delivers etc (like OP said). normally there is no need to preorder stuff we even dont know really yet. because it will not go anywhere and blizz releases it anyway. but they have ofc more reasons to do that the good way, when they not already paid out, before they even deliver.

if you dont care how bad it is and play anyway, thats totally fine (even when there also is no need to preorder).
    Last edited by Niwes; 2019-11-03 at 02:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by qil View Post
    Don't tell me what to do with my own gold...

but i need gold missions back now
    Hhahaha xD well too bad the missions of gold ain't same op as legion and world quest followers gold

10+ Year Old Account
    allready did ¯\_(ツ) _/¯

10+ Year Old Account
    I can understand the sentiment in general if it was some other unknown game.

But this is WoW expansion, I play WoW and I don't see myself not playing Shadowlands when it releases anyway. It will come with its host of problems and its own usual head-scratchers and its own usual "y u do dis??" stuff, but all in all - it will still be World of Warcraft, there still will be raids and there still will be my guild clearing these raids.

So I pre-order, because I will get it anyway regardless of anything. Systems come and go, but core remains and I'm here for the core.

Quote Originally Posted by JarJarBinks View Post
    Dont give blizz your hard earned money before they have proven themselves worthy of making a good expansion.

Shadowlands was just announced and we know little of it yet. Theres still a year left of BFA.

Dont give them your money before you really know what you get for it.

Thats all.
    Preach brotha fight that good fight!

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    nothing against ppl like you. this is totally fine. because you are happy with what you are paying for. you not mindlessly gave em your money and whine why you (i.e.) not get a new class with Shadowlands. hopefully. so, totally fine.
    They would have bought ultra epic edition if they had a new class

Quote Originally Posted by Alithia View Post
    Epic edition bought 1 second after announcement, would do it over and over and over and over and over again! Only really pooissed I couldn't buy D4 and OW2.
    Wanna spread the love? Winkwinknudgenudge :P Kidding, of course.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."