Page 1 of 14
... LastLast

DONT Pre purchase Shadowlands

Dont give blizz your hard earned money before they have proven themselves worthy of making a good expansion.

Shadowlands was just announced and we know little of it yet. Theres still a year left of BFA.

Dont give them your money before you really know what you get for it.

Thats all.

already did it and do not care

I like the direction it’s heading + I want my zandalari DK

I already did

WC3 is SO unfinished cuz of pre-orders..
    they already got the money, why bother lol
    Shadowlands is real world
    The Maw is China
    The Jailer is China government
    Sylvanas is Blizz

Quote Originally Posted by JarJarBinks View Post
    Dont give blizz your hard earned money before they have proven themselves worthy of making a good expansion.

Shadowlands was just announced and we know little of it yet. Theres still a year left of BFA.

Thats all.
    I wasnt going to but now I did thanks

/thread

I think people are able to make their own decisions about what they are spending money on ...
    What I saw so far is enough for me and worth it. I know I will be playing, doesn't matter whether just to see what it is or full-time.
    Going to pre-purchase now

Quote Originally Posted by JarJarBinks View Post

Thats all.
    Who are you to tell me what to do with my money? gtfo
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Epic edition bought 1 second after announcement, would do it over and over and over and over and over again! Only really pooissed I couldn't buy D4 and OW2.

7+ Year Old Account
    Nice burner account. Not enough balls to post that under your real name?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah usually wait a few months before I buy it but made an exception just to piss you off. I like to waste my money as I will.

Got the expensive one too.

LOL. Don't make me laugh. I bought epic edition

Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearte0 View Post
    I wasnt going to but now I did thanks

/thread
    imagine making decisions to buy something based on trolling someone on the internet.

Oh I think I did an oopsie op

This is why WoW is going down hill. Because people pay for something they know 1% about. Blizz dont care about sub payments. They get their WoW cash from expansion sales.

"oh but i pay with wow gold!". Yea but someone pays real money to make that wow gold token available.

Blizz makes wow worse because you allow them to.

Quote Originally Posted by predasmoke3 View Post
    imagine making decisions to buy something based on trolling someone on the internet.
    I agree wholeheartedly. That's why i bought the heroic version because of this post

Never pre-purchase anything by default.

Bought the epic edition as soon as Ion finished his line about preorders being available. Always happy to support Blizzard.