Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Did I? I can be half Cherokee and Half Irish and also be half European, which would be the Irish half.
    I am sorry you continue to miss understand. Please do not shame me on my nationality.

Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    I am sorry you also misunderstand. Cousin.
    Dude, your thinly veiled whine about LFR and logic used was crap and you've been called on it. Grow up and move on. We get it, you hate LFR. Bye Felicia.

Quote Originally Posted by Casperite View Post
    Dude, your thinly veiled whine about LFR and logic used was crap and you've been called on it. Grow up and move on. We get it, you hate LFR. Bye Felicia.
    I see you also miss understand. I am sorry you miss understand. I do not hate anything. My name is also not Felicia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugna View Post
    sounds like telling kids not to eat the cookies out of the jar but really wanting to get rid of them in the process.
    Get rid of the cookies or the kids? Or both?
    "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions or by their appearances."

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think it was Terenas. You have to remember he specified that without a Lich King, the Scourge would rampage across Azeroth. Which is now happening. That's our pre-event, and I imagine it'll be our B-Plot through the expansion until its resolved early (Like the Faction War was in 8.2.5).
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Who whispered the King Terenas in Lich King cinematic we see "the very forests of Lordaeron whispered the name Arthas."

Have we examined the symbols in Lordaeron's throne room before? It definitely points to something. You can still hear something whispering when you get there. Lordaeron name maybe represent someone like Lord Aeron ?

10+ Year Old Account
    The jailer doesn't have a blue gem in his crown,from what I've seen.

Blizzard said he's a brand new character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yoma View Post
    Get rid of the cookies or the kids? Or both?
    dunno the example was random didn't really think outside reverse psychology and stuff.

15+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    The "There must always be a Lich King" mantra seemed awfully suspicious, coming from ghosts trapped in Frostmourne. Was there something else going on there?
    To save people from generating elaborate conspiracy theories, we'll be serious for a moment and say, definitively, no. The ghosts of Uther and Terenas understood that the Scourge would run rampant without someone to keep them in check. Yes, that does also mean that Arthas and Ner'zhul were not unleashing the full force of the Scourge during their respective reigns: you are welcome to speculate on the reasons for that.
    Now that may be changed but was from an ask the creative dev round. It also indicates a bit of a lie on the part of the spirits but for a good cause I guess.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2019-11-04 at 05:08 AM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    I see you also miss understand. I am sorry you miss understand. I do not hate anything. My name is also not Felicia.
    Maybe say things more clearer and people will understand you.

Half will be AFK, Half will be complaining, the OTHER half will eventually kill it.

You said 3 different halves and you're wrong and it makes no sense. You then back peddled and tried to say half AFK, and then the other half will consist of half complaining and half killing it.

Even if you did mean it that way, which you didn't until you back peddled, what a convoluted stupid way of saying it. Learn to form real structure of sentences please, either way.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Didn't Blizz say that the Jailer is someone completely new?
    Why then his face is hidden? if ITS NEW character))), they showed us arbiter without any problem .... we never met her.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Here we go again. this is the same shit where people just see ghosts. People said the skyship mount looked identical to the boat mount. It didn't.
    The crowns have similarities, but it would be the same as saying terenas' crown looks like the helm of domination. There is no link, connection or coincidence here. Move on.