Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Thoughts on Guardian:
    • Bring back Rage of the Sleeper
    • Bring back Tooth and Claw, a proc from auto attacks that increases damage of next Maul and causes it to reduce autoattack damage taken
    • Make Galactic Guardian baseline
    • Allow Ironfur to persist when dropping Bear form, only increase armor in shapeshift forms to avoid Resto abuse
    • Either buff Lunar Beam to be relevant for once or get replace it with a sustain talent, like Fury of Nature cloak from Legion (heal for 30% of arcane/nature damage dealt)

I do not want mark of the wild as a cast. It would be nice as a simple aura.
    I like astral power and empowerment. I do not want to go back to eclipse system.
    I also prefer the green wrath over the sun version.
    I'd like more of our talents to provide secondary aspects. Or at least let make them stronger.
    As a moonkin I take bear for that boring 6 percent and feral regeneration but I can't actually tank for more than a second.

Mark of the wild definitely

Wild Growth applying Rejuvenation to the 6 players healed would be nice. At least for 20+ raid groups or arena where wild growth isn't used due to the mana cost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rage of the Sleeper and a PvE Den Mother-style ability for Guardian druids

Restyled Symbiosis for Resto Druid - healing link with that player (think leech) and an actually symbiotic link between cooldowns. Resto druids give barkskin to the other player and the other player gives a cooldown to the druid.

ie: Druid symbiotes a rogue. Rogue and Druid now get a percentage of hp gained when the other player is healed. Druid pops barkskin, and the rogue gains a reduced duration of it automatically. Rogue pops Cloak of Shadows, and the druid now gains a reduced duration of it. You can reduce the effect the healing does when in PvP combat to prevent it being too overpowered.

Balance Druid - Twin Moons, Stellar Drift, and New/Half/Full moon are now baseline.

New Talent Tree selection: Insect Swarm (with reduced hit debuff), Hurricane (with reduced attack debuff), or Starfall (with chance at stun).

I don't do feral enough to know what I'd want back for that.
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

I’d be cool with RDruids being desired for raiding. ::shrug::
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

I'd like for balance to move away from being a dull builder/spender spec into something more unique like it was in WoD with the eclipse bar. I know a lot of people hated it but I thought it was really fun, and it felt closer to the class fantasy.

I would also like a Druid of the Claw humanoid melee form and a dryad ranged form.
    Last edited by Yemkela; 2020-02-16 at 03:17 PM.

We need more Balance forms.

Make the druid a support/dps class. This way they dont have to be on the very top of the dps list and they can make the rotation fun. The better the player the higher the support for healer/tanks/dps. The druid support/dps class will be able to choose who to support. By doing this it will mean that the community would definitely want support classes in their group. The moonkin can help the healers and ranged dps. The ferals the tank and melee dps. The more ferals/moonkins mean more support abilities that can be cast in between dpsing

I'm happy with just about anything they give us and wouldn't complain about it. Druid has always been the only class I could ever play enjoyably. I guess my love of all things nature and animal related in the real world leads me to this class, but regardless, no matter what we get I'm down with. Druid forever!!!
    Be willing to serve and build up others at any cost. Never be a man of laziness and self absorption. Be willing to grow daily in integrity, strength, and boldness.

I did a quick word search on this topic and I didn't see any mention of the Claws of Shirvallah.

So yeah, I really don't know what you guys have been up to for 5 pages, but clearly it seems like you've been talking about spells and mechanics that were actually relevant. Like, whatever !

10+ Year Old Account
    Rework resto so it's good in raids and not op af in m+
    Hi

All I want is my old starfall back.

If that were to happen I would level another 3-4 druids for farming stuff easily

any class iteration before WoD i would be stoked for.
    but, i would really love for the class to go back to being the utility class of the game.
    capable of doing everything, but not the top of anything.
    playing classic made me realize just how far from class identity and fun the class has become.

Add a talent in the last row of each spec that gives a hybrid form based on the role. So feral could get a cat form capable of casting spells (similar to WoD). Guardian could have a furbolg form capable of casting spells. Balance could have a wildkin form capable of doing cat abilities, and Resto could have an Ancient form capable of taunting and tank mitigation.

10+ Year Old Account
    A druid class flight form that isn't a derpy owl.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vestertood View Post
    Mark of the wild definitely
    Also this.
    Putin khuliyo

Been mentioned but Feral having Leader of the pack would be great, a removal or rework of bloodtalons as I still feel its clunky. Hopefully the keep in balance affinity and its increased range i like the quality of life it brings.

I could go back to Druid (Balance) if they change Starfall to it's former glory and adds stellar empowerment.

I'd like to see less of the old and some more new.

Stellar Flare really needs some love. I'd like it to replaced both moonfire and sunfire and combined both dots into one. I'm fairly content with the current balance rotation just as long as the WoD pendulum doesn't return.

I like feral where it is but just like bear and bird, customisation would be amazing. Space chicken needs to go! People always say go with Glyph of Stars but then you're stuck with blue boys.

All in all I'd like to see some more experimental and out there talents with all classes, not just druids: (Prot Warrior Gladiator from WoD, Shadow Priest Mind Spike from WoD, Lock Dark Apotiosis from MoP). I'd love to see balance get a perma treant pet from a talent, its the only playstyle we are missing :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    A druid class flight form that isn't a derpy owl..
    You can disable derpy owl... I looooove my bat form.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/