Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Becoming my main is extremely unlikely, but it might be considered for an alt if two hand frost comes back, and preferably runes recharge on use like they did originally.
    Same thing with me but honestly Shadowlands wouldn't feel the same for a death knight as it was in Wotlk where the story was personal. Now if necromancers were a thing...
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Blizzard effectively ruined Unholy with GCD changes.. and Frost is just mind numbingly boring..

Both DPS specs just feel wrong.. I can't put my finger on it, but they don't feel good in the state they're in.

Frost needs 2h back.. everyone's asking for it. Playing DK like a Fury Warrior.. I'm sorry, is not fun, and it makes no sense..

Unholy needs it's rotation consolidated, GCD fixed, and overall need that moment of glory where if things line up right, you feel like a hero class and dish out some serious pain.

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Yeah she kinda killed the appeal to DK's, so no i won't be rolling one.
    Alas, no dark rangers.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

i really want to, the new enchant transmog, the anniversary mount and the mobility-options through covenants look amazing for dks, but i need to see some massive improvements in gameplay to be motivated enough.
    i'd like to start in 8.3 with the amazing blood axe corruption effect, but they need better interactions with essences to keep up with other tanks imo. having dancing rune weapon instead of vampiric blood on vision of perfection would be great

edit: unholy needs more diseases and plagues rather than having all its damage gated behind autoattacks (from the pet and itself). i'd personally love to see unholy become a melee-caster who swings his sword from range to spread his diseases and command his pet.

those changes are very unlikely, so i am hoping for sores to work like combo points do, obliterate being the main damage component of basic frost builds and for free weapon choice (2h/ dual wield) for all 3 specs, since unholy/blood made more sense for dual wielding and frost just "feels" better as a two-handed juggernaut, who literally obliterates his enemies with single swings.

also mobility... it made no sense to be slower than warriors and paladins when you have more strength and limitless stamina from being undead and empowered by death/rune magic
    Last edited by Rhaxus; 2019-11-17 at 03:58 PM.

I'll probably start SL with either my Druid, DK or Demon Hunter as main (depends on what Blizz does class-wise in the SL prepatch).

Unless Blizzard make some big class changes i dont see people sticking to DKs as main class in SL. There is a reason why DKs are so unpopular right now.

Removal of Presences and GCD changes clipped the class and made it extremely unfun to play.

1sec GCD UH was so much smoother than the one we have right now. Wound poping mechanic is pretty much the old rogue combo point system which was removed (no one liked it) and slapped it on DKs.

Frost breath is probably the worst specc ive ever played, you do proper dmg every 2 mins, after that u spam Obliterate and Frost strike. If you get to move away from the boss while doing breath, your damage is gone. Fun fun.

Grip is 95% of the time useless in raids, there is no reason to bring a DK. Check Mythic progress guilds right now, DKs are a meme.

Low mobility, average damage and no utility... kinda mind blowing design.
    Last edited by Adlian; 2019-11-19 at 04:41 PM.

Would you think Deathknight from a style perspective for anything you have seen in Shadowlands? I did not get that vibe at all. It is so rooted in frosty unholyness of wrath. I just don't know if you would think deathknight is the class of the expansion if they did not throw it in your face and told us?

Spirit/shadowlands <> Undeath? Or is it just me?

I think its more related to working with the fallen Lich King and the raising of new DK races.

I'm already a dk main, so I'll slog my way through and pray that things get better for us poor DK's. If not, I'll be having a go on it with my vulpera warlock. Hoping for the day I can make a tauren warlock, I want a warlock who is built like a brick house.
    Retail sucks. Classic sucks. No positivity, only negative feedback. Why is everybody so damn miserable? Must be somebody else's fault, it couldn't possibly be my INSANELY TOXIC ATTITUDE.

Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    Unless Blizzard make some big class changes i dont see people sticking to DKs as main class in SL. There is a reason why DKs are so unpopular right now.

Removal of Presences and GCD changes clipped the class and made it extremely unfun yo play.

1sec GCD UH was so much smooth than the one we have right now. Would mechanic is pretty much the old rogue combo point system which was removed (noone liked it) and slapped it on DKs.

Frost breath is probably the worst specc ive ever played, you do proper dmg every 2 mins, after that u spam Obliterate and Frost strike. If you get to move away from the boss while doing breath, your damage is gone. Fun fun.

Grip is 95% of the time useless in raids, there is no reason to bring a DK. Check Mythic progress guilds right now, DKs are a meme.

Low mobility, average damage and no utility... kinda mind blowing design.
    Yep, I've shelved my DK since Wrath. If I could play Unholy for tanking I would delete all my other characters.

Never liked DKs. I have one I use once in a while, but other than that I don’t think I’ll ever like the class enough to main one.

Field Marshal
    5+ Year Old Account
    I would, but i feel they need to adress their mobility issues..

It depends on how many new customization options they will get. Pale skin and blue eyes won't do it for me in 2020. I want exposed skulls and other brutal shit.

Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    2h frost sure it'll be my main for the rest of my gaming days... Till then that pos can sit wherever I left it lol. And picking a class over a meh cinematic... That's like omg I want a banshee class... or I want to be a prot war front line soldier that had a shield and..... SPEAR!.... that we've seen so many times in cinematic yet doesn't exist in the game
    I'd main a prot warrior in a heartbeat if shield and spear was an option.

Naw. Holy Priest, like always.

I am gonna level up my DK though.