Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Does anyone have the link that used to show blizz's version of her in a bikini? It was some years ago i think.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Plot twist; everyone that died in BFA from the war will be found in the Shadowlands and resurrected to their former glory courtesy of Sylvannas because she needed help on the other side.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

The same people making fun of Pyro's live reaction of the cinematic are the same ones that rage out about every little thing they don't like about WoW or Blizz.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    And setting hundreds of innocents on fire, plaguing her own city, and plunging the world into the most death-tastic faction war in its history helped to accomplish that how?
    Maybe u just don't have the comprehension level to get it after all the explanations both by the devs and more importantly people like Pyro and Belular. Hell even Nobbel just broke this down for all of u slow folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    Plot twist; everyone that died in BFA from the war will be found in the Shadowlands and resurrected to their former glory courtesy of Sylvannas because she needed help on the other side.
    You may be on to something.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Hey, if Arthas was ruled irredeemable, then so is Sylvanas.
    Absolutely!

Quote Originally Posted by gman94043 View Post
    World of Warcraft: The Good Place
    100% this.

Endgame quest line we help fuse Ted Danson, Kristen Bell and the burrito into one being to replace the Arbiter.

Quote Originally Posted by Falkorrr View Post
    100% this.

Endgame quest line we help fuse Ted Danson, Kristen Bell and the burrito into one being to replace the Arbiter.
    *We have secretly replaced Ted Danson WITH an actual burrito, let's see if anyone notices the difference*
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Quote Originally Posted by Icoblablubb View Post
    the funny thing about Pyro is he really thinks he predicted everything.. i watched most of his videos especially these about titans/sylvanas and everything void related and sure he was heading in some cases in the right direction but he nailed pretty much nothing...but hey what to expect from someone who begs his viewers for money via gofundme because he is so poor and needs his viewers to pay for a new house but can go travel around and spent all the money for hardware tons of furniture etc...

- - - Updated - - -

so much this .. his true colors come thorugh whenever he is in asmons chat ... or when he joins him on discord constant bashing on chat for being stupid to not believe him and that they are all wrong only his theories are true etc etc
    Don't forget the fact that he constantly treats his viewers like trash, despite all the help he got from them.

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    We get it the writing sucks. Focus on what’s going on in the story if not open a thread on how the writing sucks.
    My reply was 100% specific to the story rofl

Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    And nothing of value was lost.
    The same thing Hitler said when he gassed the jews

Quote Originally Posted by MakeLKGreatAgain View Post
    The same thing Hitler said when he gassed the jews
    Username checks out.

I'm pretty out of the loop on story details.

But in regards to the Teldrassil world tree - doesn't Elune abandon the Night elves shortly after the world tree burns. Is it possible that Sylvanus saw Elune as a Jailer of the night elves?

I mean you could pretty easily tell they were going for the "ALL THE THINGS I DID WERE FOR THE GREATER GOOD NO MATTER HOW EVIL IT LOOKED" to 'shock' and 'subvert expectations' (especially since they assured us it wasn't Garrosh2.0) but I stand by what I said all of BFA. It was really shitty writing.
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by kirkj View Post
    logged in to post this. I can’t wait until she’s dead just so we don’t have to hear any more wishful thinking or mental gymnastics from the idiot sylvanas fanboy legion
    Now that would be a good change of pace.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Now that would be a good change of pace.
    Not going to happen.

There’s no doubt she’ll be the “good” bad guy. They promised it wasn’t garrosh 2.0 so there’s only one other option.

My guess is she’ll double cross the jailer to become the jailer. This’ll be played out with probably some hidden deal with Elune. Who knows how far back Blizz will try to take it. Overall I like the idea. Fanboys get their wish at the same time she’ll be written out Thrall style.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post
    I'm pretty sure in the expansion overview videonwe see a standing jailer that does not appear to be bound in chains. Also, he has been giving her powers, so I think it's the other way around. He is using her. That is not to say she isn't trying to use him.

I don't think any of this has anything to do with the titans since this place and the Jailer and Arbiter have been around before the titans.

As for her comments, I have no clue. Is she trying to stop death all together so no one dies?

He's literally in the same chains Sylvanas did to Bolvar.

If I recall correctly, she was really scared of death when she encountered it twice as a banshee queen. Now, she has a deal with death itself (jailer in this case) in order to keep herself safe and away from that miserable fate of Arthas for example.

That is the only goal I see behind her actions. She is scared, but smart enough to know that when Genn ruined her chance of getting the Val'kyr under her control back in Stormheim, she had to take another route and maintain distance from death.

Quote Originally Posted by Skylander View Post
    He's literally in the same chains Sylvanas did to Bolvar.
    I wouldn't say they're the same chains. They're similar-ish, but don't look QUITE the same as the ones she used against Bolvar.

In the cinematic, the chains are a mix of square- and diamond-shaped links. The ones holding the Jailer are all diamond-shaped:

Can I ask someone something - why does Sylvanas say "a USURPER sits on a frozen throne". She never wanted it, did she? She just wanted Arthas dead. Then going into a blind fit of rage once she discovers Bolvar..

Did Bolvar ruin a longer-term plan of hers? I can't be the only one that finds the "Usurper" language strange.
    This is my signature. It states my prediction of the next expansion. Not only is it correct in my eyes, but should also be in yours too.
    Anyone who doesn't agree with me is an idiot, a bad, and a pleb.

- A Quote from every narcissistic, defiant, self-absorbed theorist on these forums. True story.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I dont even care im sick of this bitch. Shes been in the last 3 expansion cinematics. Give somebody else the spotlight for once
    Words from my mouth.

Sick of Sylvanas tbh. I don't even care to speculate on some sort of contrived grand plan she has. This story feels like someone's shitty fanfic.

Blizzard in modern times has has the inverse Midas touch. Whenever they focus on a character, they turn to shit because they have no idea what makes us like these characters and can't write with anything beyond puddle-level depth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Excessiv View Post
    Can I ask someone something - why does Sylvanas say "a USURPER sits on a frozen throne". She never wanted it, did she? She just wanted Arthas dead. Then going into a blind fit of rage once she discovers Bolvar..

Did Bolvar ruin a longer-term plan of hers? I can't be the only one that finds the "Usurper" language strange.
    Guessing that she's just saying that he doesn't belong on that throne at all.
    Would tie in with the whole "not fit to wear the crown" line later on.