Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
    Rewards are nice but there doing it during the quarterly mark to drive subs up. Before the report is shown to the shareholders on how many wow players there are with active subs.
    Yeah I heard they move the anniversary around all the time just for fun.. they're also cloning people for free labor to increase profit margins.... /facepalm.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikay View Post
    Guess what? I don't care for mounts. I only got around 25 of them - never ever farmed one and only got those who came "by nature". I do care however about the old bosses and would like to kill them with my main raid.
    Okay. Why would anyone give a shit?

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    i've had war mod on from day one and on the server im on theres hardly any alliance using it and im not on some little shitstain server Stormrage is one of the biggest
    I wouldn’t be surprised if you got quarantined to a shitty shard for acting like an infant in general chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinytalon View Post
    There's no pleasing people, is there? First I see people whine that there's too little free mounts, now I see people whining there's free mounts
    could almost imagine there is different type of people.
    im the type of people who likes to play the game and not get everything handed to every monkey by mail

- - - Updated - - -

oh wow another whiny wow player
    na couldnt care less. just another welfare mount to the collection not a single player will use in 2weeks from now because its boring welfare mount not like it matters anymore since we got atleast 100+ cool looking welfare mount for lfr monkeys already
    Last edited by jiih; 2019-11-05 at 05:18 PM.

should only take you 5 hours at this rate, 1 hour per que + how ever long the raid is.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chorx View Post
    I wouldn’t be surprised if you got quarantined to a shitty shard for acting like an infant in general chat.
    seeing as i rarely talk in gen doubtful but please by all means continue to be a douche its quite funny

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by furydeath View Post
    should only take you 5 hours at this rate, 1 hour per que + how ever long the raid is.
    even longer if you get a cata raid that doesnt have chromie in it sit in a que for damn near an hour and have to do it again because blizz cant properly test anything
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Anyone else fully exit the game only to come back on and see the mount has been removed from your collection and your battle pet is locked? Happened to me and I've seen a few others saying it's happened to them also. Have tried opening a ticket but will not let me submit one so I have submitted the issue as a bug report. Hopefully fixed soon.

Quote Originally Posted by wirednz View Post
    Anyone else fully exit the game only to come back on and see the mount has been removed from your collection and your battle pet is locked? Happened to me and I've seen a few others saying it's happened to them also. Have tried opening a ticket but will not let me submit one so I have submitted the issue as a bug report. Hopefully fixed soon.
    Yeah, I'm having that same issue. I also submitted a ticket to see what's going on.

Rainlights - 120 Blood Elf Monk (US-Illidan Horde)

Quote Originally Posted by jiih View Post
    could almost imagine there is different type of people.
    im the type of people who likes to play the game and not get everything handed to every monkey by mail

- - - Updated - - -

na couldnt care less. just another welfare mount to the collection not a single player will use in 2weeks from now because its boring welfare mount not like it matters anymore since we got atleast 100+ cool looking welfare mount for lfr monkeys already
    If you're the type of player that likes to play the game, you'll have all the coolest mounts long before anyone else does and focus on your next target/goal.

You concerning yourself with what the masses obtain as a participation trophy speaks volumes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tinytalon View Post
    There's no pleasing people, is there? First I see people whine that there's too little free mounts, now I see people whining there's free mounts
    And when they add a 100% mount or a limited time mount from a challenge or such, people whine that Blizzard's "catering to a minority".
    They've added store mounts, participation award mounts, rated gameplay mounts, achievement mounts, grind mounts, RNG mounts, Mythic Only mounts, Profession mounts.

And yet, 1 Anniversary mount or 1 store mount every few months/once a year = ruins the game to certain individuals.
    And yes, I truly believe that they are simple enough to be genuine about that. Outrage is the new Black!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Sorry, people spreading this bullshit won't read it, they are busy spreading different bullshit.
    All too accurate.
    My favourite currently is to see them proclaim that Shadowlands is a "skeleton crew expansion" despite more developers having been hired.

So uh .... how the hell do I queue for these? Nothing new in my LFR tabs
    "If you don't know who I am -- then maybe your best course is to tread lightly." - W.W.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phatte View Post
    So uh .... how the hell do I queue for these? Nothing new in my LFR tabs
    you have to go to chromie
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

you have to go to chromie
    Where is Chromie? And why the hell does it say "and they’ll be available as their own wings through the Raid Finder" then?
    "If you don't know who I am -- then maybe your best course is to tread lightly." - W.W.

Quote Originally Posted by Phatte View Post
    Where is Chromie? And why the hell does it say "and they’ll be available as their own wings through the Raid Finder" then?
    Because it utilizes the raid finder mechanic.

Same as how old raids are available on raid finder difficulty but you have to visit an NPC to queue.
    Also: https://www.wowhead.com/news=296080/...and-reputation

Caverns of Time.

Overall, Blizz did a nice job with the event. The additions to the caverns of time were very cool especially the chronocrystals which allow you to re-watch a lot of old wow cinematics. As for the raid wings, I was a bit disappointed. The boss starts out at 50% or so and once it hits ~33%, you are teleported to the next one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
    Rewards are nice but there doing it during the quarterly mark to drive subs up. Before the report is shown to the shareholders on how many wow players there are with active subs.

Ya because every Nov there hasn't been one of these Anniversary events....

Thanks for the tip chicken little

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clatratus View Post
    Overall, Blizz did a nice job with the event. The additions to the caverns of time were very cool especially the chronocrystals which allow you to re-watch a lot of old wow cinematics. As for the raid wings, I was a bit disappointed. The boss starts out at 50% or so and once it hits ~33%, you are teleported to the next one.
    they really didnt though they released a buggy mess
    Get your shit together

Who's idiot idea was it to have pvp enabled around Chromie with no NPCs to retaliate?

About 40 ally just camping her, can't even get to my corpse

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Who's idiot idea was it to have pvp enabled around Chromie with no NPCs to retaliate?

About 40 ally just camping her, can't even get to my corpse
    You should transfer to a.... oh wait!

Quote Originally Posted by MrLoque View Post
    I doubt it. Vanilla is meant to be Vanilla. They wont add more than what is strictly necessary to keep it working as intended.
    I dunno man,i rly dont think some fireworks would break the experience

15 year event that took 15 mins to finish..