Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    and those people were fucking idiots the entire time.

you don't put a separate culture and people as a customization option. it'd have been lame if they did it with mag'har, it's lame that they're doing it with sandfury and wildhammer.
    Arent opinions wonderful?

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity River View Post
    Void elves shouldnt get that option as their purple skin tone is what makes them unique also felblood blood elves wont happen because blood elves dont have anything to do with fel for many years now.

True, but he darkspear have never been allies with the sand trills and we’re getting them via darkspear. Dont see any reason why some belfs cant have devil horns.

Quote Originally Posted by Redzonetode View Post
    Arent opinions wonderful?
    despite contrary belief, some opinions are objectively wrong.

what we need more than anything is more hairstyles that aren't fucking bald or balding. like seriously why are 70% of all male hairstyles across most races balding who tf wants to play a balding character

Quote Originally Posted by cptaylor38 View Post
    I think they need to really put some effort into these customizations though. Not just changing tattoos or hair that's going to be covered up by armor anyway.

would love to see:

Worgen - please give them big fluffy tails. They look so awkward without tails.
    Draenei - would love a slimmer version for male. Something that doesn't look like a blue block on legs.
    Undead - different undead races - ie. undead elf, undead human, undead dwarf.

In general they need to give options for adjusting height and body styles, but obviously that would require them to adjust armor fittings and is thus highly unlikely.

Hopefully with all of the new creatures they've added in over the past few years they could steal some of their models that might already be fitted for armor and just adjust them to match the race. Like using some of the new demon models for a slimmer Draenei.

And Worgen tails for f**** sake. Just add them as an option. Helmets look janky as hell on worgens, at least give us tails to make up for it.
    get out of here with your weird furry tails worgen look fine without anything. "big fluffy tails" would look so ridiculously out of place on them and would solely be some sick fetish shit

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingForBlizzcon View Post
    this is why the WC3 megathread has been getting so many threads merged into it. people don't check the second and third pages.
    Personally I don’t like megathreads. Once a thread gets 3-4 pages long it becomes nigh impossible to know what’s been said and what hasn’t.

5+ Year Old Account

Lightbulb

For everybody:

HAIR DYES

They are a very simple tech, and we already have barber shops, and dyes for crafting at the shops, so to have a choice to use hair dyes of all kinds of colors by barber shops would hardly be against the lore if it was made clear they were a simple cosmetic option.

Wanna play a Tauren with blue hair or a night elf with red? Just dye it away!

All it would take would be for them to be only available at the shops, and for a higher fee than racial colors.

For the Night Elves:

- extra skin tones, to add variety to the same color gradients
    - shorter ears or different shapes of ears
    - choice of golden / silver glowing eyes, or
    - faint pupils visible beneath the new glow, in colors from the current skin/hair palette
    - additional color and shapes for face paints/tattoos, full body tattoos
    - jewelry of different shapes and colors (Highborne and Druidic styles)

Edit: or what about... Highborne customizations for the Night Elves (hence NOT High Elves)
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...9#post51894269

image host
    Last edited by Astranea; 2019-11-23 at 09:20 AM.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Height and body size sliders would be cool

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    That's another allied race... or Dark Iron Costumization... from lava to ice
    I want diamond-dwarfes as option.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    I want diamond-dwarfes as option.
    Perhaps together with the earthen and iron dwarves

I'd like a draenei female whose right arm isn't shorter than her left arm, and whose right shoulder isn't higher than the left shoulder, and who doesn't stick a 2h sword's hilt through the back of her head when equipped on back, and a 1h weapon that doesn't seisure when she walks with it sheathed at her hip, and a lore-accurate longer tail, not the back...penis they have as a tail, and a tail that doesn't clip through weapons worn on back.

Yeah, way too much for Blizzard's small indie team.

Honestly if they'd fix headbucketing aka helmets making everyone bald, that'd be the best customization they could make.

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity River View Post
    The Alliance have Blue eye'd fair skinned elves eh? ok.
    Ja, everybody know about ze Swedish Elves!

All i need is my fel Orc cosmatic options:

Red Skin
    Red, Green or Yellow glowing eyes
    Tattoo options

Also give Blood Elves blue eyes so we can quit the High Elf discussion.
    Last edited by tromage2; 2019-11-16 at 04:15 PM.

Also like to add that trolls are getting piercings! Nose and ear rings as well as bone accessories if you take a close look at the preview.

I would hope that even if they don't touch the Allied Races in a big way, that they at least return to Nightborn to fix them. Their hair options look highly unfinished, I think most faces are rather ugly and with asian humans who have a different eyeshape than the old faces, it should be very well possible to change the eyeshape for the Nightborn. It also should be the least to return to Void Elves, even if they don't add normal looking high elf skin colors, there should be at the very least tattoo options like most other allied races have.

Straight back for undead and darkspear trolls, facial hairs for everyone.
    New stance/run animation for blood/void elves.
    Better run animation for humans.
    Night elves have some bad casting animations.
    pane, nutella e demon hunter

10+ Year Old Account
    I would guess that the alliance would get a high elf customization, they really should have had high elves be an allied race before void elves imho but this is a way to remedy that.

I wouldn't say no to Blood Elves getting a blue eyed option, it would certainly make less sense but I could think of some explainations for it. As a player on an RP server I'm of the mindset that having more options instead of less is awesome.

Also as someone in a tauren Rp guild I'd love to see taunka and yaungol options but I'm not holding my breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnagan View Post
    I would guess that the alliance would get a high elf customization, they really should have had high elves be an allied race before void elves imho but this is a way to remedy that.
    The original races get more customization options in BfA, i dont think they will add anything to allied races atleast they told this in the presentation that it would be the older original races. SO i rly dont see any High Elf options for Void Elves.

Quote Originally Posted by this is caranthir View Post
    Night elves have some bad casting animations.
    Strong disagree, their animations are perfectly fine especially since the caster classes have their own animations added ontop of racial animations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

I seriously doubt the new customization options will be ground breaking and anything more than a color for hair or aesthetic change like tattoos. If they start adding tails or slimming things down or fattening bodies up, then they'll need to refit gear which is huge project. The changes will be minimal.