Poll: Who will kill Sylvanas?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    25 random people in LFR will kill her.
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

She will cuckhold Nathanos Danuser until the end of time.

Noone. She is not gonna die.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDaemon View Post
    Only by a virtue by a sweaty, neckbeard writer aka Steve Boi. I would rather be dead then live under such “patronage”.

A strange object appears in the sky in the last patch of shadowlands, heading towards azeroth/shadowlands and totally wipes out the whole of the warcraft universe killing EVERYONE.. Thus the developers are all free to move onto a new IP without having to maintain the old one...

Well... Depends.

If it's Jaina fanboy who gets to write that bit, it's gonna be Jaina.
    If it's Sylvanas's fanboy, it's gonna be a suicide.
    If it's Anduin fanboy, it's gonna be Wrathion (we all know that if you are an Anduin fanboy you also support Anduin x Wrathion... Wrathduin?)
    If Morhaime is involved, it's gonna be Thrall.
    If it's Ion "we listen to the community, but only when we're about to lose our jobs" Hazzikostas then it's going to be Bolivar "Arthas was better" Perndraken.
    If it's anybody with any sense and writing skills, it's gonna depend on how the story proceeds and how the characters grow... You know, like in any good story.
    If it's up to me... Tyrande and Furion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrDaemon View Post
    Yatta boy! Comparing Sylvanas to a cockroach! +5 points for Daemondor!

Quote Originally Posted by VladlTutushkin View Post
    Only by a virtue by a sweaty, neckbeard writer aka Steve Boi. I would rather be dead then live under such “patronage”.
    No, by virtue of Sylvanas being a strong independent woman who don't need no man, and also by virtue of a certain company's HQ being in California. And women can do no wrong in California.

I don't think she will die. She will become the new jailer and be chained in Shadowlands for all eternity. As Bolvar said, "That power will be your prison".

Although I voted for Anduin, as he's prophezied as being some kind of savior, it also comes to my mind that the Jailer could also be the one to devour her. Either him or she will go into some kind of overload and selfdestruct. I don't know, I'm just blabbering some twists which I could find interesting, as it would just be too trivial if someone like Tyrande is the one to finish Sylvanas off.

Then again, I was also the one to call Sylvanas the "Obito of WoW" ... so yeah ... my calls are often quite far from the mark.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    Chances are she might very well survive the next expansion, but let's assume she doesn't. Who do you think will be the one who kills her, and why?
    the Spirit of Saurfang....

We will, since she will be a raid boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    I don't think she will die. She will become the new jailer and be chained in Shadowlands for all eternity. As Bolvar said, "That power will be your prison".
    I like this option. First pick is this, second pick is that the Jailer kills her.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryonas View Post
    We will, since she will be a raid boss.
    No because raids usually have a lot of male players in them, and in 2019 it's offensive for a male to employ violence against a female, or be better in any way than a female, even if it's just imaginary.

I think Tyrande makes the most sense.

Even though I like Genn he did get a chance for it in stormheim. Then he just walked of and went limp.

Personally I would like her to die a few more times atleast. Because thats her character. Dying and returning over and over. Both lame and hilarious.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    If she dies it will be doing it herself to deny people satisfaction even in her death for maximum anger.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Don't know who kills her, but I would love to see a full rendered fight between her and tyrande. Shooting arrows and using elunes power against Sylvanas.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    No one. They are going to force us to forgive her and revere her once her master plan to save the galaxy is revealed.

But if I could dream then I would hope it would be Genn. Tyrande would be a good candidate too but Blizzard would never let night elves have a win, not even in my imagination.
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn

I think that a murloc should kill her. It is fitting in the way that the lowliest of creatures will be her downfall.

Quote Originally Posted by Weatherwax View Post
    She's the hero of the expansion, what makes you think she'll die? They're giving her the Kerrigan treatment, by the end of Shadowlands everyone will be joining under her leadership to deal with Mueh'zalah.
    I'll literally quit WoW if this happens.
    Yak. Yak never changes.

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskanWoody View Post
    I think that a murloc should kill her. It is fitting in the way that the lowliest of creatures will be her downfall.
    Although I'm heavily in favor of Tyrande and Malf, that'd work, too. Would be somewhat poetic