Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    My only complaint is the bg event being a bit awkward in the methods to build up badges other than the 10 badges per bg thing. Then again, I suppose with 2 months, just running the bg 20 times is doable enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    exactly as they did just not bugged, which seems to be asking a lot from activision these days : a total free new content with actual f8cking work in it
    if i be more greedy, remake 1 boss fight raid from each expansion like how they did with Onyxia in wrath, and keep it in-game, that's a lot of work but i think 15 years is worth it, of course that will NEVER happen as long the guy who wants to remove fun from games and deny his grandchild from playing video game is the CEO
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    i rmember how painful Molten Core LFR was. i cant imagine how bad this would have been as 9 entire fights.
    Molten Core had 10.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    It is open to a broad audience exactly like they want it to be.

Changes i would make:
    - not spawn on top of the raid bosses
    - AV mount / badges farm: grant badges from all resources, so soldiers blood / meat and all other hand ins for backup from the NPCs

Overall, it is fine.
    I had fun running oldschool AV again and seeing the bosses from 3 different expansions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHomieG View Post
    There's nothing wrong with it as it is right now. We got a cool throwback style BG experience that gives two cool mounts, a quick one-and-done raid experience that gives a cool ass mount, and a free pet just for logging in. I don't understand why people want more. In the past all we got for attending the anniversary was a free pet and a double xp item. And even then not every year had a free pet IIRC. It wasn't until like a few years ago that they went all out by adding the MC raid and the Hillsbrad BG, which were a nice refreshing change of pace from simply getting an achievement for logging in and the occasional free pet every other year.
    For the 5 Year they did bring back the ony Raid

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by How dare you View Post
    Molten Core had 10.
    but most of them are 1 spell mechanic fights where you had to be trying to fail to actually wipe.

I thought the event was fine. It's just a celebration of 15 years in wow. The mount is great (coming from someone that uses 3 mounts and doesn't care about mount collecting in the slightest)

I think they had a fine concept for a raid but it should have been an 8 boss raid with the most prominent boss rom each expansion. Called it Shadows of the Past or something and set it somewhere in the Shadowlands. To generate hype for the expansion. I know it wouldn't have made much sense from a lore perspective but they could have had you die and then be teleported there and at the end had a spirit healer or something there to leave the instance. Just my thought lol

My one and only complaint is with the battleground quests. Should have tied them more to towers and gys. As it stands half the teams farm the mines for another goat or wolf mount

I'm perfectly fine with how they did it. It was great. I already did all these fights when they were relevant, I don't need to relive the whole thing again. And for those who think we needed a full LFR style for the fights...I watched my mothers LFR group wipe several times to what there was of the Archimonde fight, imagine doing the entire thing with a LFR group.

Or, you don't have to imagine. Remember doing full LFR MC for the 14th? Yeah, these fights are harder.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Nothing for me. Absolutely love it.
    Spent way too much time in AV this week honestly. No plans to stop any time soon either honestly.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    I'm perfectly fine with how they did it. It was great. I already did all these fights when they were relevant, I don't need to relive the whole thing again. And for those who think we needed a full LFR style for the fights...I watched my mothers LFR group wipe several times to what there was of the Archimonde fight, imagine doing the entire thing with a LFR group.

Or, you don't have to imagine. Remember doing full LFR MC for the 14th? Yeah, these fights are harder.
    Yeah, same with me.
    And some of these fights would be wipefests if they are done in LFR, Lichking, Kael Thas and Ragnaros are fights that require some communication, i wouldn't want to do them full this way.

I think it's well done, it's a reminiscence to fights you have done, i think it is not meant for new people who want to do them the first time, it's a celebration for those of us that are are here longer.
    And Chromie is quite funny.

The only thing i dislike is that there is little incentive to do it again (yes there is loot but only rarely and non-azerite) so i think if you don't do them in the next few days you'll have problems finding a group.

What would I have done? Easy leveling scaling in LFR for pre BFA raids with Cosmetic and Mount currency rewards also gold rewards for people level capped who participate. Gold would scale higher with tanks or healers if the queues are too high.

Blizzard massive failure has been the simple fact of how EASILY content is forgotten and it used to be the new expansion killed old content but now it is to the point with iLvl increase that current expansion content is dead once the new season starts.

15 years of content but if you did not know better you would think it was 3 months worth of content. It is a failure of design and imagination.