Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Holy shit Baine is one racist burger. The Horde is "stretched thin" only because he helped Saurfang massacre Horde patriots and sabotage the war effort. If Thrall had been as racist as Baine is, we wouldn't have the Blood Elves or the Goblins in the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    This is what it took for you to hate Baine?

Sylvanas could have saved you from this.
    Sylvanas knew the way. We could be bringing the End Times upon WoW as the Horde right now if not for the people who *cough* couldn't handle Elves existing and had to have yet another dimwitted Orc as the Warchief *cough* Without realizing that when all remaining important Orcs are infected with human sycophancy it's obvious they'd leave the leadership to the biggest Alliance sycophant of them all, i.e. Baine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, we all knew the Horde is nothing but a shadow of its former self.

That said, I expected the Vulpera to join through the Zandalari

Edit: Can we address that the Nightborne's plight that the horde is too stretched thin to help is making fucking wine?
    Last edited by Maljinwo; 2019-11-10 at 03:46 PM.
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    Like the other person, fixed that for you.

You don't get to choose jack shit, only weither to jump through Blizzards hoops like a good little obedient dog or not.
    it is just an "internal joke" we had about the subject, calm down

Actually many people predicted this. With removal of last w3 character with anti-alliance behaviour (Sylvanas) we were doomed .

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Holy shit Baine is one racist burger. The Horde is "stretched thin" only because he helped Saurfang massacre Horde patriots and sabotage the war effort. If Thrall had been as racist as Baine is, we wouldn't have the Blood Elves or the Goblins in the Horde.
    But Thrall didn't want the Blood Elves in the Horde. He made it clear in the last quest of their intro chain. It took, lo and behold, Sylvanas to pester him non stop for the Blood Elves to get a chance to prove themselves and become a member of the Horde.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post

so much for the "we have a council now, no more power for one person" and we actually have Baine sitting in the throne of Grommash hold bossing around and denying other races to join the faction when he didn't talk to any other leader in the council.

i firm believe the fucker would end up warchief if the community wasn't mad at him, so they just throw the council bullshit to shut up people, but they will end up making him do warchief stuff like he would do anyway.

Now we have a warchief who is subservient to the Alliance and high king Anduin, thats just perfect, blizzard made me hate Baine lmao
    Hey this isn't a blog or facebook. I get it, you dislike this character... but what do you want to talk about here?

What I find it more puzzling is that Mag'har are agreeing to peace with alliance considering they have both normal and LIGHTFORGED draenei, the same people that destroyed their home and culture in a Hilter like fashin.
    Last edited by Jshadowhunter; 2019-11-10 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post

Edit: Can we address that the Nightborne's plight that the horde is too stretched thin to help is making fucking wine?
    Actually that is Baine's view on things, the nightborne just asked for some helpers, to up wine production for the entire horde. Still rather weird though.

That said, I expected the Vulpera to join through the Zandalari
    Yeah I expected something along those lines as well
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2019-11-10 at 03:52 PM.

or.... the rest of the council is out doing council stuff like they're supposed to and Baine is the one holding down the fort. I swear the obsession over Baine is just weird at this point. He's like the new Jaina of BFA any single screen shot or rumor is immediately blown out of proportion to the point where it's unnerving.

is the future we chose, Garrosh knew this would happen
    If only Bloodhilt and the tauren exiles hadn't saved the Mulgore wall. It didn't have to be this way.

Also, daily reminder that despite her entire goal being to fail as Warchief and kill as many people as possible Sylvanas both knew more about the people she was recruiting and proactively went about doing so instead of refusing them than Baine.

Also also, how is arcwine being made if the Nightwell is gone?
    Last edited by Super Dickmann; 2019-11-10 at 03:56 PM.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

See how great the council is? Even my prediciton about council's token bickering which won't attribute to anything came true. I'm really hyped about what's coming next!

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    Never wanted a council to begin with.
    A group of barbaric nations doesn't scream "democracy" and it's the worst possible choice. I just wish I wasn't lead by an alliance sympathyser.
    no no no dont bring this politican therm in the game pls.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LostSinclair View Post
    or.... the rest of the council is out doing council stuff like they're supposed to and Baine is the one holding down the fort..
    then why he didn't wait until everyone could vote about the vulpera joining the horde, instead of saying >>>HE<< CAN'T let that happen?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    What I find it more puzzling is that Mag'har are agreeing to peace with alliance considering they have both normal and LIGHTFORGED draenei, the same people that destroyed their home and culture in a Hilter like fashin.
    Both types of Draenei on Azaroth are an entirely different group then the ones on AU Draenor. That would be like saying "I'm at war with Spain, but I'm going to refuse aid from Mexico because they both speak spanish"

or.... the rest of the council is out doing council stuff like they're supposed to and Baine is the one holding down the fort. I swear the obsession over Baine is just weird at this point. He's like the new Jaina of BFA any single screen shot or rumor is immediately blown out of proportion to the point where it's unnerving.
    Then he will have to wait until they are all assembled again, a single councilor simply can't decide jack shit, that is the whole point of a council.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Also, daily reminder that despite her entire goal being to fail as Warchief and kill as many people as possible Sylvanas both knew more about the people she was recruiting and proactively went about doing so instead of refusing them than Baine.
    thats fucking bananas isn't? they tried to make him look like wise and important, but he end up being like a retarded, how the vulpera could have help the horde with their caravans? lol

Blizzard forgotTM? or they are just doing with the ancador fruit? who even knows anymore
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2019-11-10 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post

It is just booze now apparently and made for the entire horde, this is what I gathered from the scenario.

then why he didn't wait until everyone could vote about the vulpera joining the horde, instead of saying >>>HE<< CAN'T let that happen?
    Besides the token crappy writing answer, in councils, duties are traditionally split to make them more manageable. While from our end a small race of fox people joining a group is a big thing it would seem less so if you field requests like that frequently. Expecting every decision needed to keep things running to wait for the entire council to be together is asking for trouble.

Besides the token crappy writing answer, in councils, duties are traditionally split to make them more manageable. While from our end a small race of fox people joining a group is a big thing it would seem less so if you field requests like that frequently. Expecting every decision needed to keep things running to wait for the entire council to be together is asking for trouble.
    This is about membership to the horde, it is not Baine's business to decide these things, especially since the vulpera are already close allies to the Zandalari.