Longyou caves in China.

https://www.ancient-code.com/enigmat...ki-technology/

So i found out about this a few years back and find it extremely interesting.

No known records of how it was built nor exactly who might have done it. Insane stuff.
    I'm leaving China next summer and gotta make it a point to visit this place before leaving.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

This was made 2k years ago? Holy shit...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    This was made 2k years ago? Holy shit...

- - - Updated - - -

Yep...pretty mind blowing stuff!Been reading about it all morning. This area is maybe 10h by train from where I live in Beijing. Might need to do a weekend trip there.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Reminds me of the church of st george. That type of stone excavation is incredible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Pretty amazing. Some of the carvings seem more recent than 2000 years ago, some even older. Some don’t even seem Chinese in style. I wonder if there’s writing on the walls

Lost Egyptians?

Looks cool.

When I read the title I thought this would be about a company called Longyou who caved in to the chinese government. What a twist!

I wonder how longyou can spend down there before they kick you out?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just because we don't understand how they did it, doesn't mean it's, as the URL suggests, "using-ancient-anunnaki-technology".

There is no such thing as ancient aliens. I hate to be the bringer of bad news because I love that show, but its for fun when you're drunk, not for reals.

Technology includes simple levers and such...and those did exist.
    As for existing in that timeframe in that geological location, still looking for evidence.