Classic WoW Guild Tracker Sheet v1.4

Good day!

I have created a Google Document for tracking a few things for my guild, and it has reached a point that I would like to share it with the WoW Classic community.

In the document there are two main tabs, depending on your faction. For Classic, I am playing Alliance side (Though I have been Horde on retail for 15 years. Lok'tar Ogar!). With that said, there may be some issues with the Horde tabs, as I just created those today. If there are any errors, please let me know and I'll update.

Raid Roster Tab
    • Members can fill in their name, class, and spec. The spec is dynamic based on the class selected.
    • Filling in keys and attunements will total up the amount at the top.
    • For my guild, we also use this as a raid signup sheet. I create additional columns as needed.
    • Once the character information is filled in, further to the right is a raid composition tool.
    • Selecting which players will be in which groups will display group buffs below. These will be greyed out until needed.
    • It is dynamic enough to show if someone is selected as Feral Druid, will display Leader of the Pack. Basically, this is a situation of "Which buffs are possible in this group".
    • If there is a Paladin or Shaman in a group, drop down options at the bottom will be revealed for select Auras and Totems.
    • Below the raid composition tool will give you a snapshot of what you have in your guild. Who and how many of specific classes and specs.

I realize there are some large guilds out there. Currently, this sheet only has 100 rows for players. If you have multiple raid teams, I would suggest using one sheet per raid group.

Profession Tab
    • Names will be populated here based on the Raid Roster Tab**
    • Select your profession and put in your current skill level. When selecting a profession with a specialization, that drop down will be visible.
    • To the far right is a list of items for professions. Check boxes in each row based on the selected profession.
    • I have only included major professions for at level 60. There are total boxes at the top to see how many in the guild can make a specific item.
    • Not all items for later phases have been included. These will be added in closer to those phases.

Images
    Here are a couple images of these in practice. I've given a link to my members and they fill in their own information as needed. The profession one is a bit empty, as I just rolled that out to my guild late Saturday.

Raid Roster: https://i.imgur.com/DNjzqBu.png
    Professions: https://i.imgur.com/faxexck.png

Get you own copy at this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...1OQw2RcAU/copy

Versions 1.0-1.3 were test versions. If anyone finds any errors or has suggestions, please let me know!

For the Alliance! For the Horde! I hope this helps your guilds.

10+ Year Old Account
    While I appreciate the effort you've put into this, it's hardly new. Just over 2 weeks ago someone else came in announcing a hugely detailed guild tracker sheet they'd made:

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...d#post51767785

Seems someone had already done the hard work for you

Sample version: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1843669689

It seems to lack as sophisticated raid comp buffs as yours. No such page showing the raid buffs. Maybe you could steal some of the good ideas from Xceller's sheet, and vice-versa?
    Last edited by Will; 2019-11-11 at 10:01 PM.

I hadn't seen that one yet, but it does have a lot more to it than I would use. I may look deeper at it when I get home and not on mobile. Looks like it is also more aimed at tracking loot for loot council, that I am not doing for my guild.

A few other guild leaders I showed that to on my server suggested I share it out. Trackers aren't new, and most guilds have their own way of doing it.

If other guilds find it useful, great. If they use another or other tools that help them, that is great also.

First of all, I love this spreadsheet. I wanted to see if you were planning on updating your spreadsheet for TBC. If so, would you mind sharing it? I loved your Wow Classic one. Sooooo much less crap going than other "Mega Sheets" I have found. Thank you!

Will this be updated for TBC? Super useful

Same question as above. Will you have a TBC version released?

I really appreciate you sharing and posting this, the other spreadsheets that were mentioned are not easily/publicly shared. You made it extremely simple for gamers to make a copy of your spreadsheets whereas the others have an awful process to request a copy of the spreadsheet, why it is not made public just seems silly and a waste of time. My guild thanks you greatly!