Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Oh man, ID's in jail? The whole company? now DOOM Eternal will get delayed again! /s
    Cough cough
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.red...rder_refunded/

They refunded the preorders for at least the EU.

As acording to the law.....

Suprise, Suprise,

That's so sad, i just wanted to bash demon heads in :_(
    No, unfortunately, they were forced to delay by a few months due to unforeseen comparability issues across numerous platforms. As such, they were all beheaded and now their heads are being taken to court to rot in jail, and everyone is getting full refunds AND they get to keep the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    Cough cough

Suprise, Suprise,
    It was removed from the store - as such, the automatic refund procedure kicked in. You gotta read the shit you link, this is the second time this has happened.

Cough cough

Suprise, Suprise,
    It's been said multiple times that they'll have to honor refund requests, but people are talking actual LEGAL ACTION against the company.... lol

And yea, like Arkanon said, people didn't even request those refunds, it was removed from the store and EVERYONE got refunded who pre-ordered through there.

It's been said multiple times that they'll have to honor refund requests, but people are talking actual LEGAL ACTION against the company.... lol
    He also didnt read what he linked. If he had, he would realise the product was removed from the store, which triggered the refund. Even the customer service reps were caught off guard by it.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    He also didnt read what he linked. If he had, he would realise the product was removed from the store, which triggered the refund. Even the customer service reps were caught off guard by it.
    I'm not surprised, how often does something big get removed? I wonder if it's back now.

I'm not surprised, how often does something big get removed? I wonder if it's back now.
    Its not unusual to remove something from the store immediately upon a delay while they make changes before returning it to the store. I suspect the refunds caught most people off guard, but is probably a consumer protection system built into systems like steam to avoid exploitation by small indie companies.

Cough cough

Suprise, Suprise,
    It's a pity people don't go to jail for not reading what they link. Because if they did you would GO TO JAIL!

I read the link and it says the refunds were triggered because the game was removed, not delayed. Trust me. I know what I'm talking about. I came 4rd in my reading internet hyperlinks after clicking them page class.
    Last edited by munkeyinorbit; 2019-11-14 at 06:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

No, unfortunately, they were forced to delay by a few months due to unforeseen comparability issues across numerous platforms. As such, they were all beheaded and now their heads are being taken to court to rot in jail, and everyone is getting full refunds AND they get to keep the game.

- - - Updated - - -

It was removed from the store - as such, the automatic refund procedure kicked in. You gotta read the shit you link, this is the second time this has happened.
    Yea 2nd times I've shown you live in a fantasy land where comoany can just do as the please with sales contracts.

They pulled it from the store And gave a refund.

Yea 2nd times I've shown you live in a fantasy land where comoany can just do as the please with sales contracts.

They pulled it from the store And gave a refund.
    I like how you try to gloss over that part. THEY didnt offer the refund. Even their own customer service reps knew nothing about it.

Not a single person in here is claiming a product can be removed from the marketplace and keep your pre-order. Removal from sale does not = a delay. They are not the same thing, and you know that.
    Last edited by arkanon; 2019-11-14 at 06:55 PM.

I like how you try to gloss over that part. THEY didnt offer the refund. Even their own customer service reps knew nothing abou it.
    Yea they just gave it.
    Now use ylthat thing between your ears, why would a system auto refund preorders?

Is it because it covers them from the lagality of changing release dates in country's that are strict on sales contract delivery dates? Hmmmmmm

But you two do keep enjoying indulging in your wierd fantasy land echo chamber. Call me when Shadowlands hits befor 31st December 2020 and you're wiping off the egg.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark One View Post
    You nicely summed up my thoughts.
    people seem to think that blizzard doesn't plan this stuff out before they even make an announcement

like the demo was really bare Bones because that is likely 3 or 4 builds behind what they actually have

then you have some saying that they had absolutely no art to show off which must be really interesting to sidering how many panels of art there were

I would be absolutely fine with having year-long tear I'm okay with that if it means that we get a quality product delivered to us I'm fine with waiting but lizard has a pattern when it comes to release dates for an expansion

let's just look at BlizzCon it will happen early November maybe mid-november but you wanted to have the mythic dungeon invitational it needs to have the arena it can't be during mythic raid progress because a lot of people buy tickets to meet some of their favorite players also the MD I have some raiders on their team

so you figure you launch the expansion and then you have two weeks if the current pattern is anything to go by before the raid opens one week for mythic to open and then two weeks for mythic progress maybe three all together so the majority of the top guilds can get through it

So that is 5 to 6 weeks before BlizzCon that the game needs to be out so depending on when BlizzCon falls you are looking at September 22nd or 29th of next year as launch and that's fine

But hey what if it does get delayed and we go to the next one everyone saying that they will release the game any later in the gear after the last day of September is very uninformed is nice way to say

they won't even release a patch during the holidays because they want support for it but you will have people in this forum saying how they're going to release it in November or early December before the holiday Rush haven't released in January at that point which is fine but also when you release it in January that's during a lot of stuff you've already missed out on being able to compete with the other franchises that blizzard is known for releasing their stuff around and we don't know anything about how far they really are in development we have a few questions that were asked about systems that were responded with they don't know yet which is something that could be fixed in a week

You don't know or need to know what classes get what abilities back or how the lockout for the tower will work or what the new titanforging replacement will be in order to make the zone in order to make the soulbind system in order to make the covenant system in order to make the covenant armor you don't need to know these systems and I just want people to keep in mind that the azerite armor system wasn't even implemented into the game until 3 days before release

There is no reason that they would have to delay a game because they don't have systems finished the systems are the easiest ones to workout but we have to do our part and provide them feedback at every turn the game will come out next year but we have to help them release a good game

- - - Updated - - -

I still have a weird feeling that they misspoke on their post and 8.3 is still coming out this year, otherwise why add Greatfather Pepe to 8.3?
    because they're going to pull a bait-and-switch you see they're going to release it in early December but they're going to delay The raid until next year and say that they decided to give us a little bit of a Christmas present

personally I'm all for that the raid is a little extra and a few weeks including a holiday of being able to do stuff like run horrific visions and power up our cloak before the new raid comes out in which some fights require the cloak would be fine also that allows the new artifact knowledge to kick in a little bit so more people will be at 75 before the raid opens thus allowing easier progression

As much as people give this company s*** they know how to handle bad situations or hoe to make a pre-planned decision seemed like something new and done for the fans

Yea they just gave it.
    Now use ylthat thing between your ears, why would a system auto refund preorders?

Is it because it covers them from the lagality of changing release dates in country's that are strict on sales contract delivery dates? Hmmmmmm

But you two do keep enjoying indulging in your wierd fantasy land echo chamber. Call me when Shadowlands hits befor 31st December 2020 and you're wiping off the egg.
    No, it had NOTHING to do with a DELAY, and absolutely EVERYTHING to do with it being REMOVED FROM THE STORE. Gloss over it all you want, it is a COMPLETELY different scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    because they're going to pull a bait-and-switch you see they're going to release it in early December but they're going to delay The raid until next year and say that they decided to give us a little bit of a Christmas present

personally I'm all for that the raid is a little extra and a few weeks including a holiday of being able to do stuff like run horrific visions and power up our cloak before the new raid comes out in which some fights require the cloak would be fine also that allows the new artifact knowledge to kick in a little bit so more people will be at 75 before the raid opens thus allowing easier progression

As much as people give this company s*** they know how to handle bad situations or hoe to make a pre-planned decision seemed like something new and done for the fans
    Yea, I never thought the raid would be this year, that's just shitty for people who celebrate the holidays, and even poop sockers do :P. 8.3 in dec and raid in jan would be perfect.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lollerlaban View Post
    Except they're legally forced to release it before the 31th of December. Jesus Christ.
    There is no law saying a company is forced to release there product. They may be required to issue refunds to those who ask. But they are not legally forced to release their product at any time.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Who knows with modern Blizzard. Clearly they had very little to show, but at least it could explain why this exapc is so horribly lacking in new systems / core features.
    honest question, how does it explain the lack of feature?

Yea, I never thought the raid would be this year, that's just shitty for people who celebrate the holidays, and even poop sockers do :P. 8.3 in dec and raid in jan would be perfect.
    Yet somewhere on this forum I think in the shadowlands general discussion are people claiming that they will release an expansion in December

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LuminaL View Post
    I mean what would people want to have added to this expansion

a new class which I personally would be very behind because I think that's the type thing that people need but it also seems to be the only thing that's missing

I mean we get eight dungeons which people are kind of sad about us not getting 10 but at the same time battle for azeroth was the only expansion recently that released that many with no reworks

we don't have an artifact power system and instead we are getting a revamped World quest system which people have been asking for and we get the covenant system which adds a little bit to end game progress the soul buying system which from what I can tell is a mini swappable talent tree along with the covenant talents which again it's just kind of a swappable tree each class gets a unique ability from each covenant and we have the endless dungeon which I hope they don't make weekly lockout

we have an endgame zone that is actually designed to be dangerous instead of hey guys here's this big bad zone where you're surrounded by enemies all the time but don't worry because there's a friendly innkeeper there

We have the legendary system back in which we can craft our own legendaries which I find useful but I guess that's not a feature

We have the new leveling system which I think is amazing and the fact that now in shadowlands after you cap a character if you want to have an ALT you just bring them in the shadowlands and you have access to a covenant and dailies right off the bat so you don't have to worry about going through the leveling grind and then choosing a covenant and then being behind because you took so long. Instead you will be right at end game progression before you even level cap

I want to hear what people think could be added to the core systems or features of the game that is not a new class or cross faction play because blizzard has already said adding a new class didn't make sense to them and yeah sure they could be wrong that's fine you can criticize them on that the only other one that I've ever seen was cross faction play and people seem to not realize that blizzard is not letting that happen anytime soon

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Yet somewhere on this forum I think in the shadowlands general discussion are people claiming that they will release an expansion in December
    I'm feeling Oct. for it, it's before another Blizzcon since they probably don't want to talk about the same thing and would rather talk about 9.1 and beyond, but also listed the before date in december and not september so I doubt it'll be before september 21.

Quote Originally Posted by LuminaL View Post
    Yeah, my wording wasnt very clear with that one. What i was saying is, assuming what SOME are saying is true (lagging behind, early development etc etc), that they may have decided to forgo the new features to instead focus on what they are claiming they are doing - reworking classes, reworking loot systems, reworking leveling etc etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Wickedtongue View Post
    They had nothing to show at Blizzcon, because they literally had nothing to show. Really early stage of development. Nothing is set in stone, no systems, no art, they don't even know how they are going to do the new stat squish properly yet. The Maw zone is still up in the air and might not even happen; imagine full sized zone, but nothing to do just like on Timeless Isle.
    Allegedly early 2021, but from I heard/understand, we shouldn't expect it until late 2021.
    Legion was at around the same point when it was announced at Gamescom 2015. People started the same threads back then too. I wouldn't worry too much.

Yeah, my wording wasnt very clear with that one. What i was saying is, assuming what SOME are saying is true (lagging behind, early development etc etc), that they may have decided to forgo the new features to instead focus on what they are claiming they are doing - reworking classes, reworking loot systems, reworking leveling etc etc etc.
    And I would rather them work on base game features over focusing on new expansion only features that we will forget about in 10.0