Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    How about 8.3 and then the raid for 8.3 and then warcraft3: reforged. Three very recent examples of content being delayed.

Just because an example was long ago it still counters the statement "Blizzard has never delayed any expansions". Just another user shifting the goalposts to fit their narrative.
    Wow.
    Look at all this anger. Not only were you proven wrong you try to refine what a fact is. There is no such thing as a fact having degrees. It is binary. It is or it isn't. It seems that this thread is upsetting you. Maybe you should take a break and sit the rest of it out.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess not everyone reads the front page here. Blizzard clearly said they delayed.
    How was 8.3 delayed again?

I did not see a major advertisement for it with a date slapped on top? Did I miss something? How can something without a pre-announced date be delayed?
    Feel free to provide actual proof for this.

Don't be retarded please when it comes to "facts".
    I bet your life hasn't changed in the past 14 years with this much smart in ya, but the world has.

I am willing to bet 2000$ right here right now on the fact that Shadowlands won't be released a second past its advertised release date.
    Fuck, I'll give you my personal banking details if it is delayed and you can buy whatever the fuck.
    But it goes both ways.
    Would you dare to bet the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Fancydress View Post
    Considering that the last raid just came out and historically final raid tiers lasted approx 12 months+. 2021 release seems more and more likely.
    yeah, 2 out of 6... (i dont count original naxx to bc as that was still fucked up period, but that was shorter too)
    one of which was WoD which was pretty much abandoned, so im not sure we should take that as an example...
    on the other hand, 6 out of 7 expansion was released in the time frame they said...

- - - Updated - - -

This whole thread is a reason. When you have leaks and commentators and WoW professionals casting expert opinions saying so as well as recent history...
    do you rememeber all the "leaks" before shadowlands? like that map, or thousand other, which all together had one word correct (until the bolvar image)?
    just bcs someone said "this was leaked to me its 100% sure" doesnt make it so...

According to the 1 good expension 1 meh expension that one should be the good one ... but it surely doesnt look like it , and then if it's delayed ...
    did they reduce the teams working on retail for classic ?

And you trust a small minority of people that don't know how releases work. It's coming in 2020. Deal with it.

Az talked about the stupidity tax to play WoW being that white mouse mount. Man, I realize Shadowlands will be that stupidity tax truly.

7+ Year Old Account
    if you ask me, I hope it will come out in 2021, more time they have to work on it the better... the stupid dead lines the CO of the company gives the awesome develpers are so wrong...

you cant for ART from an artist you ahve to give him/her the time he/she needs to make that master piece come to life...

the more time Blizzard gives our awsome wow team, the better it will be
    -

One Learns most when Teaching others!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfrick View Post
    if you ask me, I hope it will come out in 2021, more time they have to work on it the better... the stupid dead lines the CO of the company gives the awesome develpers are so wrong...

you cant for ART from an artist you ahve to give him/her the time he/she needs to make that master piece come to life...

Yes. It costs more but the effect is better.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

I mean anthem was in development for 5 years
    More time doesn’t mean better product

The quest team is aces
    The art team is top notch
    The class team is getting whipped into shape

October launch

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    I mean anthem was in development for 5 years
    More time doesn’t mean better product

The quest team is aces
    The art team is top notch
    The class team is getting whipped into shape

October launch
    I also belive they will push it out before the next blizzcon... but in my eyes... if they need more time... give them more time

In the end, you are free to think what you think, I just know that if good working people are given more time, they will make better and stronger content.
    -

I also belive they will push it out before the next blizzcon... but in my eyes... if they need more time... give them more time

In the end, you are free to think what you think, I just know that if good working people are given more time, they will make better and stronger content.
    I don’t disagree that blizzard would make a better game with a few extra months

I am willing to do a year of 8.3

They likely won’t because they are bound by the will of the share holders

Nah, I'd rather it come out earlier bugs and all, give me a beta with no character wipe and I'd love that too. I love early access, best thing to happen to gaming in a long time, get to play games as they are being worked on and you generally don't lose progress when they release

- - - Updated - - -

And that fact that a year of 8.3 would be fucking horrible for most of the people playing, it's a great patch, but it's not a year's worth of content

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Nah, I'd rather it come out earlier bugs and all, give me a beta with no character wipe and I'd love that too. I love early access, best thing to happen to gaming in a long time, get to play games as they are being worked on and you generally don't lose progress when they release

- - - Updated - - -

And that fact that a year of 8.3 would be fucking horrible for most of the people playing, it's a great patch, but it's not a year's worth of content
    I absolutely agree with that sentiment I mean I like the patch it’s a good patch it’s a fun patch would I love doing one year of it no way not unless they give us an 8.3.5 so on one hand I’m willing to kind of suffer through a year of the patch because I’ve done a year of dragon soul and a year of SoO and a year of hellfire citadel I’m OK with it

It’s kind of like when you have to vomit like you don’t want to but you know that if you do you’ll feel so much better afterwards so you know that you don’t enjoy it but it’s something that will probably have to be done

7+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Onikaroshi;52115244]Nah, I'd rather it come out earlier bugs and all, give me a beta with no character wipe and I'd love that too. I love early access, best thing to happen to gaming in a long time, get to play games as they are being worked on and you generally don't lose progress when they release

- - - Updated - - -

And that fact that a year of 8.3 would be fucking horrible for most of the people playing, it's a great patch, but it's not a year's worth of content[/QUOTE

It seems you and I have a compleet different way of thinking and how we like to play game, I never vivist the ptr, since I love to start fresh when it comes out, and explor everything.

PS: Remember that we will have a very cool pre launch patch, with the dead going crazy in all of the world... since the helm of domination is destroyed (Lich kings crown)
    I think that pre patch will be amazing

- - - Updated - - -

This is exacly what I mean... a gameing company that has to hold for its Share Holders insted of its games is so stupid mindset... dont blame the develpoers or Ion, just the idiotic CEOs or those even over their bosses...

PS: Remember that we are getting the most amazing Prepatch, with the dead rising and going crazy in all of the world.... since the Helm of Domination is broken (the Lich king crown).... it would be one of the greatest in history.
    -

[QUOTE=Wolfrick;52115495]
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post

- - - Updated - - -

And that fact that a year of 8.3 would be fucking horrible for most of the people playing, it's a great patch, but it's not a year's worth of content[/QUOTE

It seems you and I have a compleet different way of thinking and how we like to play game, I never vivist the ptr, since I love to start fresh when it comes out, and explor everything.

PS: Remember that we will have a very cool pre launch patch, with the dead going crazy in all of the world... since the helm of domination is destroyed (Lich kings crown)
    I think that pre patch will be amazing

- - - Updated - - -

This is exacly what I mean... a gameing company that has to hold for its Share Holders insted of its games is so stupid mindset... dont blame the develpoers or Ion, just the idiotic CEOs or those even over their bosses...

PS: Remember that we are getting the most amazing Prepatch, with the dead rising and going crazy in all of the world.... since the Helm of Domination is broken (the Lich king crown).... it would be one of the greatest in history.
    Personally I really like watcher he has a way of speaking where he’s not lying to us I don’t think that he ever out right lied and when asked a question he will either give a non-answer or give a very precise answer and personally I am OK with where he’s leading the game in terms of everything except the gearing system and the class system mainly because this guy does come out and admit when he fucks up

Hope they pick up their slogan "Its ready when its ready" again. I wouldnt mind it being in 2021 as long it doesnt turn out to be a bad game. Ofcourse blizzard has to do something for the content draught in the meantime. Maybe release some extra warfront or put PvP in warfronts.

As for people saying that anthem was in production for 5 years, this is true, however you need to take into consideration that they basically made it in alot shorter time. The rest of the years were mostly upper management bickering on what to do.

So when do you think they will announce that SL has been delayed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

So when do you think they will announce that SL has been delayed?
    For this to happen not enough time with Corona has passed. They need at least another 4+ weeks for this to be a plausible reason.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowswann View Post
    According to the 1 good expension 1 meh expension that one should be the good one ... but it surely doesnt look like it , and then if it's delayed ...
    did they reduce the teams working on retail for classic ?
    they didnt reduce anything for classic,its different people,and its like 2 or 3 max,as there is no actual development going on,also by some peoples opinion,the 1 good 1 meh xpac doesnt even exist as for some the game was crap completly since expansion X or Y

Where is this nonsense coming from? Shadowlands is 2020,just like hindsight

Shadowlands wont be delayed to 2021 but content that wont be finished in time will be cut off and moved to 9.1