Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account

at what age do u think u will be married?

this is if u are not already married...

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Never will.
    why not? u dont find someone?

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess early thirties would be ideal if I find the person. It's not something I put a lot of thought into tbh. I'm also always thinking about moving, which makes me less interested in relationships.

39 cause I'll be 39 next year and the wedding is 4 days after my birthday.
    Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I support the other side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never.

Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    That you think that someone who doesn't want to get married can't find someone demonstrates your naivety. There's no rational, real-world reason to get married outside of tradition (dated and pointless) or some exaggerated sense of "romance".

No reason to get married, so never.

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    No idea. But a lot of things can happen in even one year, so /shrug.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah never.

Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    Marriage rates have been on a steady decline in the US, the majority of the younger generation just live together.

Never most likely but at 40 perhaps if the girl wants it I see no point in it though more then making my mother happy and I always want that so well see.

I also exited the Swedish church to save more money so don't think I could but you can always just enter again lol.
    Do you hear the voices too?

If you meet the right woman or man, I don't think it matters. It is like hitting the lottery though if you meet the right person. I don't think I would ever be married. I don't like going anywhere, traveling or socializing. I am not a big enough deal for any woman to want to tolerate that. If you meet a good person who you are really into and they are into you. Age should not matter. You should not have kids until you have a really stable career to support them though. Raising kids is really hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    You have to be married in a Swedish church to get married in Sweden?
    You have to be part of the Swedish church to get married or buried I'm not 100% on that could be that your family will need to pay full price if your not a member to put you in the ground but something like it. And you also lose money each year on the declaration for being part of it it's not much but you get jack shit in return so.

Perhaps you can get married in private but not in the church if your not a member I can't remember.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2019-11-13 at 03:56 PM.

I'm 31 and have been dating my girlfriend for 3.5 years. I recently moved to Denver for a new job, but she still lives in Atlanta. If she is willing to move out here, then we will get engaged and probably be married within a few years. If she won't move here, then we will probably break-up and I don't see marriage in the future for me for a very, very long time. There is no way in heck that I will move back to Atlanta.

How do Muslims get married or buried in Sweden?
    No idea never bothered to look it up. I'm sure some other swede can answer that though.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2019-11-13 at 03:59 PM.

Yeah, you don’t have to be a member of the church unless you want to be married in the church.
    I'm no expert on these things I just exited to save some money seeing as you get nothing in return unless you want to get married or buried and I don't plan on either for a while and if I did I would just enter again then leave after haha.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2019-11-13 at 04:07 PM.

I'm in my early 40s and I cannot imagine meeting someone who I enjoy being around enough to change my lifestyle. I have both the time and the financial freedom to do what I want, when I want, and marriages are built upon compromises. Which is fine, but not for me.

5+ Year Old Account
    I'd prefer sooner rather than later (before 30), but with my generation's pessimism on romance and anything resembling family, that might make it difficult.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Again, you only need to be a member if you want religious ceremonies. And who cares about fairy tales?
    Alot of people do acually, think my mom would too if it ever happened but as I said enter then leave quickly after.

Though my cousin had a private one in their backyard or something and she said that was sweet too so I guess she would be fine with whatever.

She would be the boss on that as she is the only relative I give a damn about and one of few people I care about on this planet so.

It'll happen in 22 days so, 32.