Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryWithTheWeatherReport View Post
    Anduin being a drug addict and has ties to Vanessa Vancleef.

Garosh could have secretly went back in time through the cavern of time to do something he never want to remember etc.

Alleria being a assassin as a secret part time job etc.
    Sylvanas being a psycho who never actually loved the Horde or her forsaken- oh wait.

I dunno what else we could add. Eitrigg's experiences of the first-third wars? Garithos's tragic backstory of having his family killed by DIRTY STINKING ELVES?

Yeah, let's Thros Garithos!
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2019-11-15 at 09:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I'm not really sure what the point would be. They can go in with us, if they wanted to show off more characters - they're doing that with Tyrande. They could also show off other beloved characters from the past that actually have died - which they're also doing.

More importantly...who is Glenn?
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    OT: They already said that "not everyone will make it" so expect a similar show to what we had in broken shore.
    They also say the following:

"Now you must investigate a conspiracy to unmake the cosmos, and help Warcraft legends journey back... or fulfill their ultimate destiny."

So that kind of implies some 'legends' which are dead will make it back to the living?

I think it's a perfect opportunity to shit on lore even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    *Boiking inquisition wants to know your location*

OT: They already said that "not everyone will make it" so expect a similar show to what we had in broken shore. Whats really interesting is if there is anyone on horde left for shock effect death.

Edit: Oh yeah, Theron. So i guess its time to say goodbye to him.
    That's what his new model is for. So they can have a nice cinematic of him falling on the ground whimpering saying something like, "If only... I believed in the potential of humans..."

Death becomes meaningless and characters even more so when it's used as an arbitrary body count for no good reason.

There aren't any good characters - wow's writing staff have seen to that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.