Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    5+ Year Old Account
    Then again, how could the Azerothians deal with that sword?
    I think when Azeroth awakes, she will remove the sword herself.
    She will be wounded, so we will have to heal her with something poweful.

Quote Originally Posted by Nosgoth View Post
    Yeah absolutely. N'zoth is more like fallout we have to deal with, the real story is what happens with Sylvanas. Clearly the logical conclusion to the story would have been a raid on Orgrimmar with Sylvanas being the last boss, but that would've been like SoO, literally, and they wrote themselves into a corner so they had to have her fuck off in a cinematic.
    See, I feel like it would not have been an SoO II, I feel like a patch ago there was a datamine showing that some work was being done on Silvermoon City, and prior to the events in Nazjatar, it would have been an easy sell that Sylvanas's best move would be to retreat HOME. Not to Orgrimmar with a rebellion building beneath her. Undercity is near at hand, the forces already committed to the battle in Arathi sold as a major plot feature literally since the beginning of the expansion, close enough justify playing into the Warbringer cinematic by taking us to those key locations after they've been updated, and culminating in transforming the oldest capital city in the game into a genuine siege/war raid/warfront/whatever.

I'm disappointed to have been wrong, but perhaps what we'll get in Nyalotha will justify what we've seen as an alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by PalliesThrowStuff View Post
    See, I feel like it would not have been an SoO II, I feel like a patch ago there was a datamine showing that some work was being done on Silvermoon City, and prior to the events in Nazjatar, it would have been an easy sell that Sylvanas's best move would be to retreat HOME. Not to Orgrimmar with a rebellion building beneath her. Undercity is near at hand, the forces already committed to the battle in Arathi sold as a major plot feature literally since the beginning of the expansion, close enough justify playing into the Warbringer cinematic by taking us to those key locations after they've been updated, and culminating in transforming the oldest capital city in the game into a genuine siege/war raid/warfront/whatever.

I'm disappointed to have been wrong, but perhaps what we'll get in Nyalotha will justify what we've seen as an alternative.
    Actually I think "Defense of Thunder Bluff" would have made the most sense. Some people speculated about it, and the cinematic where you bring Baine to Thunder Bluff actually says that now Sylvanas will attack Thunder Bluff. And then it never happens.