Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    so once again majority of players will not be able to access content because it will be locked behind mythic dungeons with impossible requirements to join

gg blizzard - im sure it will bring people back for new patch
    I wonder how people could consider a weekly 10 to be 'impossible', then I remember just how bad most players are at this game.
    Even our super-casual guildies who play once a week are able to finish a 10. If you are pugging on a casual basis and struggling to get accepted, then do the smart thing and join a guild rather than QQing about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad the caravan canopy can be hidden. When I rode it on the PTR, it left me feeling the beginnings of motion sickness after only several seconds.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    What do you mean? What content cant you access?
    His version of wow is single player. Any kind of interaction at all is NOT allowed. Not even M0!!

These types of players have literally ruined wow.

so once again majority of players will not be able to access content because it will be locked behind mythic dungeons with impossible requirements to join

Here's the rundown - an affix is some kind of buff on mobs or change the dungeon has in Mythic+.
    For example, there's Fortified affix that increases the health and damage of mobs, there's sanguine that's some crap on the floor you have to avoid after a mob dies etc.

These aren't in normal, heroic or regular Mythics - you get one new affix at certain levels on M+ only, to a total of 4. The 4th affix you get at level 10. In BfA, this level 10 affix has been something unique related to the raiding tier. So, the first season had some little g'huun spawns. The second season had waves of mobs sent by bwonswamdi. The third season has some 3 special mob types that hinder you.

What is the point - to make the M+ harder at higher levels and different. It isn't really "content", it's just some way to make things different than your regular dungeons. There's no story attached. It's basically like you have more mechanics in Mythic raids than you do on heroic ones. For example, in some encounters, you get an extra type of mob on Mythic. This is in the same vein.

If you're not into M+, you're not missing anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    His version of wow is single player. Any kind of interaction at all is NOT allowed. Not even M0!!

These types of players have literally ruined wow.
    I don't think it's like that. I think he/ she just didn't understand what an affix is. He/she saw some sort of bosses with abilities, saw that it was M+ only and figured there's some piece of content there that he/she won't get to see.
    Last edited by Loveliest; 2019-11-19 at 08:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do they put cool stuff like this behind a new race then they know people will pay for.

Quote Originally Posted by GUZ View Post
    Why do they put cool stuff like this behind a new race then they know people will pay for.
    You answered your own question.

"People are complaining about Shroud being too strong for M+. What should we do? Nerf it? Make a new craftable shroud item for everyone?" - "No. Let's design a seasonal affix which let every players skip trash packs."

15+ Year Old Account

Horde

Quote Originally Posted by Daan View Post
    "People are complaining about Shroud being too strong for M+. What should we do? Nerf it? Make a new craftable shroud item for everyone?" - "No. Let's design a seasonal affix which let every players skip trash packs."
    As a Rogue, I'm not complaining about a guaranteed spot in pretty much any M+ I want for the entire BfA expansion thus far.

Rogues, myself included, really need to admit that Rogues effectively being a requirement for M+ for Shroud needed a change; Rogues will still be getting into M+. On Tyrannical weeks Assassination is ridiculously good and Outlaw is decent for burning bosses and on Fortified weeks Outlaw is ridiculously good with Assassination still being decent.

As a Rogue, shroud no longer being a "requirement" for M+ runs makes me happy.

Getting into M+ might be a problem for some classes / specs but that is not going to be a problem for Rogues... unless they are terrible.

I wonder how the Vulpera mount work with alts; do the modifications done on your Vulpera affect everyone, or are all other races forced to have the canopy?

Quote Originally Posted by Geofferson View Post
    As a Rogue, shroud no longer being a "requirement" for M+ runs makes me happy..
    A class with so many useful skills and utility (including the mighty unique Shroud) shouldn't be also on top damage - or vice versa. It's a shame that Blizzard doesn't care for this issue. Sure, you can do even high keys without a Rogue (or DH, another joke), but they are still insane. A craftable item with Shroud effect would be an easy solution, but again, Blizzard doesn't care. Maybe 9.0 will fix it...
    Last edited by Daan; 2019-11-19 at 09:16 PM.

a plus 9 is an impossible requirement...? Impressive...