Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Bought maggots as bait for fishing. For those who don't know, you put them in the fridge to keep them alive for longer, i placed them in a rarely used fridge in my garage and forgot about them, when i opened the door some days later a swarm of flies came out like from a horror movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero3 View Post
    Bought maggots as bait for fishing. For those who don't know, you put them in the fridge to keep them alive for longer, i placed them in a rarely used fridge in my garage and forgot about them, when i opened the door some days later a swarm of flies came out like from a horror movie.
    Try using mealworms. They stop developing in the fridge. I keep them in hand for my sugar gliders. They might die but will not turn into beetles
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Paper shredder. It overheats then taking on larger tasks of 1k papers in a row, but this is cheaper than buying one of those industrial ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Drummer View Post
    can be your fridge or someone elses

i would say i went on Hoilday 3 years ago and found someone had left a full pork in the Fridge.
    A human head, and no I didn't put it there.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.