Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I wish they put a legendary in this expansion earlier than the final patch, after seeing the Shadowlands trailer which shows promise. I can't bring myself to grind a time gated cloak/visions for a year.

I would certainly prefer that the +2 itemlvl infinite grind be removed as well, but I doubt that anyone, even the most hardcore, will grind for such a minor gain.

The problem here is that almost everything you do in BFA is rewarded with artifact power, and if they hard-cap it those activities won't have any rewards at all. Perhaps AP could replaced with gold at around a 2:1 ratio after a hard cap, that would make sense and wouldn't be too inflationary.

Can we just take a moment to appreciate that Blizz kinda, almost fully listened to the player base? Okay, to be honest - they just listened. They changed their plans. Sure, there's STILL a very small-incentive grind, and this is surely because there must be SOMETHING - in their mind - to prevent us from having a core system just literally stop after the last stamina slot is unlocked. I think this is fine, and it's surely better than what they changed it away from. Go go, Blizz.

I wonder how Activision is handling Blizzard implementing changes based on real feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    We are getting a legendary cloak in 8.3 that grants corruption resistance and Sanity damage reduction. Wrathion crafts it using the scales of Onyxia and Nefarian.
    Ah, awesome cheers
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

10+ Year Old Account
    this sounds like "rather than giving you a benefit for gaining AP, we've taken it away. you're welcome!"

There are have been two types of "infinite gameplay" in WoW as I see it. Pre Legion, and Post Legion.

Pre Legion:
    After weeks/months of progress, I cleared the raid, I got most of the items I wanted, and by doing this I had a respectable amount of hours played on my main the current patch. I felt a little bit burnt out, as I always do after weeks of progression, but I played my alts casually, and geared them up while having fun with some fresh gameplay in form of a new class.

Post Legion:
    I clear the raid, I get my items. I feel little burnt out, but I know that if I stop farming AP, I will behind for the next patch. What do I do? I log on every day to send ut follower missions. Usually takes less than a minute, then I log out again. Thats what I do every day up to the next content release. So that I'm prepared when it hits. All while feeling that I could have done more, but I just cant stand it.

I love new content, so the Post Legion version is worth it I guess, but is it fun? Not at all. Not even remotely. I could play alts but knowing that they are SO behind on AP and essences and everything else just completely removes any motivation to get them going. So I play one character only. Less than a minute a day, inbetween content releases.

If you implement an endless endgame, at least make it account wide? I highly prefer playing alts when "done" on my main, rather than running on the same boring treadmill over and over. People who play only one character may disagree. This is just my opinion. All I know is that I found alot more FUN in the game inbetween content releases before the artifact grind was a thing. And I played alot more WoW in those periods too.