Good damage (cross cc) wins RBGS

After healing to 2100ish in rbgs, I've noticed that healers can't win games. I feel like I have no control over the outcome at 2100+ this season.

I have to keep people alive and hope they figure out how to cross cc and kick and land a kill or pray that they can sit a node.

I think I'm going to reroll dps.

Also, wathcing egirl healers carried by RBG legends (that don't know how to heal) really convinced me of this tonight. I'm doing 54khps atone heals on 8 players at lava in silvershard purely through atonement, and their disc priest is spamming bubbles and radiance doing 13k hps and we still wipe and lose. LOL

dmg wins games.

cc wins games

kicks win games

heals dont win games. Heals only matter when dmg/kick/cc on both sides are equal.

Swear to god I'm going dps in 8.3
    Last edited by Shalaator; 2019-11-21 at 12:55 PM.

youre never going to carry an entire rbg team

maybe you can in 2v2 or 3v3, not when youre playing with way more

find a decent team and play with them
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

HPS is not the metric for how good healer is. All it really says is how much incoming dmg your team receives. If there is nothing to heal, then its enough to do bubbles and whatnot. If your team is full of retards then you will be sweating trying to keep them alive.

So I wouldn't really calling out the opposite team's healer being weak. They have healed enough to allow win, simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by pennywise377 View Post
    HPS is not the metric for how good healer is. All it really says is how much incoming dmg your team receives. If there is nothing to heal, then its enough to do bubbles and whatnot. If your team is full of retards then you will be sweating trying to keep them alive.

So I wouldn't really calling out the opposite team's healer being weak. They have healed enough to allow win, simple as that.

Yes this is very true. Freecasted bolts and pies going off. What can i say.

HPS/dispels/purges/cc's are metrics btw for healers, and kicks for rshams. There are no other metrics for heals. Only other way to measure heals is by positioning and CD their CD usage, which can't be measured by an addon.

DK is good dmg.