Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rips View Post
    they do. Dragonwrath has no Class Lock on the Item itself. just the Quest so you can transmog as Warrior/Monk. you can also transmog val'anyr right now
    I can't see that staying to live. I mean I hope it does but surely not
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    I agree, but since this is the internet I am obliged to point out that the TF xmog is not from the Mage Tower but from dungeon drops (and thus can still be obtained today, whereas Mage Tower is gone forever).
    Oh you are correct my fault, i actually forgot it was not obtained through mage tower, i stand corrected. Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Since they clearly have the technology now to increase the backpack i would love to see some way to upgrade it.

everyone: what was your reason to give a new race 8 more bag slots?
    Blizzard: money!

Can someone confirm if Shadowmourne is moggable?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Exkrementor View Post
    everyone: what was your reason to give a new race 8 more bag slots?
    Blizzard: money!
    The Mechagnome Racials are still arguably better for PvE and PvP.

15+ Year Old Account
    After more testing here are the results:

My rogue got the Warglaives and the achievement sometimes in 2012.
    My demon hunter didn't do BT TW, hence no assemble.

Neither rogue nor DH can see the glaives under any category (swords for rogue, swords/wg for DH).

Oversight or a bug or intended, remains to be seen.

Someone said that rogue legendary daggers cannot be mogged? Well I managed to do that.

Since both Golad and Tiriosh share the same model, you can right click on the item on transmog window and change to whichever you want to wield. Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/NFS0XyC
    Last edited by Demetrion; 2019-11-22 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    A bit more PTR testing:

- warglaives are available for my DH listed under warglaives, I can mog them on live too tho because I have them+achievement
    - Thunderfury seems to work nicely on all classes able to equip onehand swords
    - dragonsoul daggers seem to be majorly bugged:

Classes who can equip daggers (and are high enough level of course) only see Tiriosh, the shield hand dagger, in mog menu. So a warlock can look at and choose to mog it, but it doesn't work. A feral druid can only mog it onto their offhand. A rogue can mog the dagger in his offhand, switch weapons, mog the other dagger which is now in his offhand too... but only the dagger actually equipped in the offhand shows the mog. Golad isn't available in the mog menu for rogue wtf
    Yeah, others that have that Black Temple achievement can also use them on the PTR like live. But those DH's that doesn't have the achie can't see them, like me. So it's most likely that. I guess we get some clarification soon anyway. Thunderfury is good like you say, inc Thunder Hunters :>

I don't care about any of the legendaries I just want to be able to transmog to my other specs' artifact appearances within my own class

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biske View Post
    And rogues already running around with Thunderfury if they got their hidden appearance, and the upgraded version of Sulfuras from Firelands.

I don't see what the big deal is. It's not hard to get (just very time-consuming, unless you're supremely lucky) and it's ugly compared to modern weapons. Hell, there's fairly easy to get weapons from BWL that look better.

Basically, opening up transmogs for legendaries isn't going to suddenly cause everyone to have them out and even if they do it's "meh".
    Wait, it's still possible to get thunderfury?
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

So I can use warglaive of azzinoth on my mage

Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    Wait, it's still possible to get thunderfury?
    Yeah. Be prepared for a slog, though. Depending on your luck, you might never see a binding drop.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biske View Post
    Yeah. Be prepared for a slog, though. Depending on your luck, you might never see a binding drop.
    I thought the wind guy was removed in cataclysm!

Man, did you gave me some good news.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Yes.

Not on hunter though, looks like only classes which can do the quest can (pal/war/dk)

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrion View Post
    Someone said that rogue legendary daggers cannot be mogged? Well I managed to do that.

Since both Golad and Tiriosh share the same model, you can right click on the item on transmog window and change to whichever you want to wield. Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/NFS0XyC
    Yeah, thanks I didn't know that. This way every dagger class can mog the mainhand dagger including warlock.

Absolutely buzzing, i farmed a few old school legendarys on my warr alt years ago, finally get to duel wield them, let alone the ones ive got on my main warlock.

An actual good racial for the hoarders. I hope they increase the bag space for all characters though, even if it is going to be another gold sink.

Quote Originally Posted by gd8 View Post
    I don't care about any of the legendaries I just want to be able to transmog to my other specs' artifact appearances within my own class
    That would make zero fucking sense

Finally, I ran Dragon Soul in Cata for those daggers and it was truly a test of will. Then of course MoP came out and they have been in the bank since.

Fuck Dragon Soul, worst raid ever, but man those daggers are beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by kevincuomo View Post
    I mean all Rogues basically have the Thunderfury xmog already from the mage towers so not that big of a deal really.
    It wasn’t a Mage Tower skin. It’s the Combat Hidden appearance.

I just checked out the PTR and my warrior can transmog Thunderfury as Prot. Still can't transmog 2H into 1H (which sucks). I can go Fury and transmog my weapons into Shadowmourne and Ragnaros' hammer. All of the legendary armor pieces from Legion show up (not that you'd want them). My Rogue has Fangs of the Father set available to transmog (when I finally unlock them).

The only issue is with the warglaives - since A) only demon hunters have the Warglaive category to select from and B) you have to have the achievement to transmog them, which defeats the purpose.

Also, the glyph of the weapon master still won't trick the game into making your 2h into Thunderfury, as I did try that as a work around. lol. But it still works with dual-wielding the Arms warrior artifact appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post

- - - Updated - - -

The Mechagnome Racials are still arguably better for PvE and PvP.
    95% of the playerbase are like transmog farmers and pett battlers. They dont care about min/maxing. But they see more juicy bagspace.