[Fury] Help with rotation

I tried posting in the "fix my DPS" sticky, but it seems rather dead so I'll make a thread about it

I've been playing Fury for a long time now, but I recently used a lvl 120 boost for a Worgen Warrior

so even though my iLvl is 399, some of my gear, notably both my weapons, is the basic gear you get as a freshly boosted character. Not sure if that's any relevance.

I'm not sure if my DPS is decent or sub-par and I'd just want to determine if my problem is purely gear-related or if it's my rotation. Whenever I run LFR for example, I'm usually in the lower half DPS-wise. In Heroics Dungeons it kinda fluctuates: sometimes I'm the top DPS, but often I'm the lowest DPS.

So I recorded two fights on LFR that show what rotation I use:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/mBQC2gLqPKrn1xkW

I would really appreciate any feedback on what I can tweak in my rotation. If gear is the problem, well then I know I just have to keep gearing up. I did follow the guides, several of them actually and I think my rotation is correct more or less, but I just want to be sure there are no fundamental mistakes.

Thank you!

5+ Year Old Account
    Two things you will probably want to look out for:

- you have too much downtime (wowanalyzer shows a downtime of 15.72% for your Sivara fight); try to stay in melee range as much as possible and always be casting a DPS skill each and every GCD; use your mobility skills in case a mechanic forces you to disconnect from the boss
    - you cast Raging Blow more often than Bloodthirst; while technically this could be correct given that you currently only have 1 Cold Steel, Hot Blood trait, you will probably still want to get into the habit of giving Bloodthirst a higher priority over Raging Blow no matter if enraged or not, so you get used to the proper rotation/priority you will be using once you have your gear at least somewhat optimized

Thank you both.
    It's true I have a large downtime on the fights, but that's because I'm probably being *too* careful, especially on a LFR on a boss fight I don't really know the strats of.

I'll try to tweak my Weak Auras a bit too so it prioritizes BL over RB.

Thanks for the tips!

The gear you get for boosting a character is really week, and from what I remember even has less rings (for azerite) than the current gear. Don't worry about it too much until you collect some real items.