Poll: Would you vote for Tulsi Gabbard

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Why Tulsi Gabbard may end up being the Democratic Nominee

She, like Trump, started out with much hate from the media and slander from big name candidates. However this is a good thing for her. Why? Trump during his debates would fire back at whoever was the big dog and completely end their campaigns in one debate or in the next, and if they attempted to fire back they’d get embarrassed with either brutal facts or direct insults.

What does Gabbard do? Kamala Harris was a front runner during the time and Gabbard when she had the opportunity completely slammed paws down upon Kamala and she hasn’t been able to recover her campaign since. She is under constant attack by the media and when Clinton attacked her it gave her a huge boost from the newly deserted Republican and Trump supporters and she is now their candidate. She follows a close conservative mindset while trying to maintain herself in the Democratic image as possible (calm, pro-peace, for the people over government, etc). She is perfectly groomed to even succeed as a Third Party candidate.

Most of you have said Anyone but Trump
    If she became the Democratic Nominee would you vote for her?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

The state I live in votes 66% for the red candidate. My vote doesn't matter either way.

Of course I would vote for her over Trump. Trump is literally an existential threat to the US. She may be as well, but I don't know that, as I do for Trump, so she's the safer bet.

Also, "I would vote for her under any circumstances" is not the negation of the first option. I certainly wouldn't vote for her "under any circumstances" I would vote for her under one particular circumstance: she's the nominee against Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Poll options suck

I will vote for her, but not under any given circumstances. I will vote for her if it's the only way to get Trump out of office in 2020. But I don't support her in the primaries.
    Putin khuliyo

It's quite sad how Gabbard has been smeared by a lot of the mainstream coverage.

What's interesting is how many of the more notable social media talking heads have picked up on it and are challenging it. Rogan exposed a NYT "journalist" who attempted to smear Gabbard but couldn't justify it, Jimmy Dore has covered it quite significantly, and The Hill's "Rising" program on Youtube saw Krystal Ball expose a Democratic staffer's attacks on Gabbard through merely asking logical questions and not following the usual narrative. The latter in particular was quite startling; the man looked like a buffoon.

It's amazing how insidious propaganda can be (and this is true of political coverage for all candidates). The key question I ask myself for current coverage is are they engaging on the issue, or are they making unsubstantiated claims to try and discredit a candidate? If the latter I largely ignore it unless there is direct evidence. Sadly, there is very little of the former going on in most mainstream outlets at the moment. It's a true race to the bottom.

Yang's recent lambasting of MSNBC is another example of the slanted coverage going on. The facts support his allegations.
    Last edited by Drutt; 2019-11-27 at 03:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know much about her but conservatives shilling hard for her just stinks of bullshit.

There is exactly one group that thinks Tulsi Gabbard is going somewhere.

It's the Fox News group.

The democratic side barely even knows she exists. But all the fans of Tucker's White Power Hour know her well. Anyone watching anything adjacent to that show, or others she visits a little less frequently, sees her used as a bizarro conspiracy sounding board.

She has zero chance of being the nominee in the real process. But if a bomb were to go off in a debate and leave her as the nominee by being the last surviving member, she might win the election because she'd bleed off some conservatives.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    She, like Trump, started out with much hate from the media and slander from big name candidates. However this is a good thing for her. Why? Trump during his debates would fire back at whoever was the big dog and completely end their campaigns in one debate or in the next, and if they attempted to fire back they’d get embarrassed with either brutal facts or direct insults.

What does Gabbard do? Kamala Harris was a front runner during the time and Gabbard when she had the opportunity completely slammed paws down upon Kamala and she hasn’t been able to recover her campaign since. She is under constant attack by the media and when Clinton attacked her it gave her a huge boost from the newly deserted Republican and Trump supporters and she is now their candidate. She follows a close conservative mindset while trying to maintain herself in the Democratic image as possible (calm, pro-peace, for the people over government, etc). She is perfectly groomed to even succeed as a Third Party candidate.

She will bring good dharma, and is BASED and Hawaii-Pilled. All glory to the Hindu Priestess!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

Your recollection of Trump's debate skills and impact is hilarious. She would also never succeed as a third party candidate, unless success is measured by how much you fuck the country by reelecting Trump.

Thankfully I will never have to vote for her though, because there's no way in hell she will win the nomination. Trump at least energized his anti-establishment and/or xenophobic base; Tulsi has no base, because there aren't anywhere near as many Democrats disenfranchised by their party as there were Tea Partiers disenfranchised by the Republican party.

10+ Year Old Account
    So from what I gather she's anti-war, anti-Dem establishment, pro drug decriminalization. What exactly does she have to offer compared to Sanders?

This is just insanity.

Why Tulsi Gabbard may end up being the Democratic Nominee
    No, this doesn't even make sense as a concept. Why would we trade one Russian in the whitehouse for another? It's a simple fact that this point that the reporting by Russian state media about her has been largely positive in relation to other democratic candidates. Democrats are not going to pick her to be the nominee.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    No, this doesn't even make sense as a concept. Why would we trade one Russian in the whitehouse for another? It's a simple fact that this point that the reporting by Russian state media about her has been largely positive in relation to other democratic candidates. Democrats are not going to pick her to be the nominee.
    What happens if Russia starts to report Bernie Sanders positively? Is he then a Russian asset? Is this how the world works? I'm not saying she is or should be the Democrat's nominee. I've just been seeing this faulty logic everywhere about her.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2019-11-27 at 05:55 PM.

I like Tulsi Gabbard but theres no way she gets the nomination.

And lol at people thinking she's a russian.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    So from what I gather she's anti-war, anti-Dem establishment, pro drug decriminalization. What exactly does she have to offer compared to Sanders?
    She's younger and age was an issue with Sanders.

I may actually vote for Trump over her, simply because Trump's incompetence at treason is out in the open, it actually scary if a semi competent russian shrill got into that position.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I like Tulsi Gabbard but theres no way she gets the nomination.

And lol at people thinking she's a russian.

- - - Updated - - -

She's younger and age was an issue with Sanders.
    Literally no one thinks she's an actual Russian - she's a Russian asset, knowingly or (more realistically) otherwise.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nurasu View Post
    Literally no one thinks she's an actual Russian - she's a Russian asset, knowingly or (more realistically) otherwise.
    Such a weaselly phrase "Asset" might as well be accusing her of being a spy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Yang and her are undeniably Russian assets indeed. But don’t be shocked at all if Tulsi ends up still being on stage with Harris, Booker, Klobaucher, Terry, and Buttgieg all gone. If Biden drops out then she has a good chance at getting the nomination for VP under Sanders or Warren. But regardless.. she said she will never drop out. Third Party Candidate 2.0 inc
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yang and her are undeniably Russian assets indeed. But don’t be shocked at all if Tulsi ends up still being on stage with Harris, Booker, Klobaucher, Terry, and Buttgieg all gone. If Biden drops out then she has a good chance at getting the nomination for VP under Sanders or Warren. But regardless.. she said she will never drop out. Third Party Candidate 2.0 inc
    Biden is currently in the lead. Tulsi is almost a nobody except with Faux "News" and will NOT be the nominee (although to feed your poll, yes, I would vote for almost anyone over Trump). She has no chance as a VP nominee under either Sanders (who would need a conservative woman) or Warren (who would need a conservative male).

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Such a weaselly phrase "Asset" might as well be accusing her of being a spy.
    It's only weasely if you're not smart enough to get what it means.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.