Poll: Clicky clicky

Page 34 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruktai View Post
    It's far more nuanced than that. Most people outside of the social media bubble are pretty much in the middle of the political spectrum. Labour needed to acknowledge that and they would have easily won, I reckon.
    Easiest election in history if they had taken a center-left liberal position.

Instead they surrendered that ground to the Lib Dems, snp and Independants.

And found the far left in the UK pretty barren of voters.

Is it too late to move to Europe?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Yes! It was! But it happened! We've had nearly four years of this and nothing has changed.

If the exit polls are correct the Cons got 58% of the vote.

I'm sorry... how do you know how I feel? Do I need to rage at people or threaten to smash things up to be considered to have a strong opinion???

Yes, he has.
    If that's true (I haven't found where the vote-share of the exit poll is yet) it will be a rare event where the number of seats won coincides with the amount of votes received. It might be a horrible result for the poor, the sick, the NHS and really anyone under the £80k tax bracket but at least it will be democratic this time and the majority of turkeys will have voted for Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    How many bloody times do we have to tell you, you are in Europe. A vote won't change that. :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    If that's true (I haven't found where the vote-share of the exit poll is yet) it will be a rare event where the number of seats won coincides with the amount of votes received. It might be a horrible result for the poor, the sick, the NHS and really anyone under the £80k tax bracket but at least it will be democratic this time and the majority of turkeys will have voted for Christmas.
    It's still first past the post. Democratic I suppose, but not the best representation of the nations views.

15+ Year Old Account
    "Shadow Chancellor" is giving me a Palpatine vibe. Not only the title, but his appearance as well!
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Nope, you do realise we're still in the EU, and still in the EU after Jan during the transition period in the deal. So you can freely move where ever then get rights to remain that also in the Deal. Bojo's deal is litteraly just May's deal except for the backstop stuff.

And even then moving to another country as long as you first get a job lined up and have decent education and skills is relatively easy to do. It only get Involved and complex when you talk about changing citizenship.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Eire perhaps, if you can make it. anyway you will have to move within 50 days IMHO; that's 31 jan and brexit day.
    after that UK is in transition and EU may not take new transfers without new rules and those will be far from "pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows" as the current freedom of movement was. join the queue with Kiribati and any other part of the word, UK is third class by then

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    "Shadow Chancellor" is giving me a Palpatine vibe. Not only the title, but his appearance as well!
    I rember seeing a skit when I was younger that had the whole shadow cabinet dressed in dark robes making them look like ring wraiths

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing how it right right now, I'll be ordering loads of bleach and hoping not to wake up to see my country burn by morning...

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    How many bloody times do we have to tell you, you are in Europe. A vote won't change that. :P
    Not for long. 51st State and all that.

We'll be Trump's bitches.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    Nope, you do realise we're still in the EU, and still in the EU after Jan during the transition period in the deal. So you can freely move where ever then get rights to remain that also in the Deal. Bojo's deal is litteraly just May's deal except for the backstop stuff.

And even then moving to another country as long as you first get a job lined up and have decent education and skills is relatively easy to do. It only get Involved and complex when you talk about changing citizenship.
    transition is already "out"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LeGin Tufnel View Post

Boris already is, we're just his giant shit bowl for him to dump in, we're not even worthy of bitch

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    Thought that was like the most important part.

Because ya know the brexit deal. Isn't actually a deal it just the first set of terms of leaving and there's no actual trade deal or future relationship deal in there and the transition period was when we were going to sort all that.

But then again I'm not entirly suprised brexit will end as half a job done, over budget and over multiple deadlines.

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    No it's not, it's only out once UK and EU agree on a deal or no deal.
    You are confused between it being ''out'' and with BoJo claiming he won't extend transition after Dec 2020.

10+ Year Old Account

We won't have state status, we'll barely have any more status than Puerto Rico.

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    No it's not, it's only out once UK and EU agree on a deal or no deal.
    You are confused between it being ''out'' and with BoJo claiming he won't extend transition after Dec 2020.
    Let's be honest. That is basicly out. But with a year to prep our ass holes with lube.

Took us 3 years to get this deal. Sorting out a trade deal in a year.... Well if they manage it, it would be unprecedented.

Some EU officials have said a trade deal of sorts in that time frame is possible providing the UK takes a stock deal with no special considerations. So impossible with the current UK leadership.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    Let's be honest. That is basicly out. But with a year to prep our ass holes with lube.

Took us 3 years to get this deal. Sorting out a trade deal in a year.... Well if they manage it, it would be unprecedented.
    There won't be any lube, the funding for it was cut.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Puerto Rico has more chances to be the next state than the UK. You'll be a vassal state to be exploited for oh, 50 or so years before anyone comes up with the idea that you deserve representation. Scratch that, make it a century at least, just to spite you for the tea tax.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.