Poll: Clicky clicky

Page 11 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoranon View Post
    Corbyn as center left? Nice joke, but only aplicable if leftist for you means someone like Stalin. Judging by your disgusting avatar, that is probably the case.
    Stalin was an anarcho-communist? And yeah, social democracy is centre-left. Or what, did you think Blair was centre-left?

Back to @Jessicka's topic.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...nts-5-20971847

So, basically:

- A top US official made clear Washington would take the default position that everything is on the table in trade talks - until it's specifically ruled off the table.

- The US agreed to "share their public lines" - a government term for spin - about chlorine-washed chicken with the UK "to inform the media narrative".

- UK negotiators warned patents on drugs, which are often far more expensive in the US, would be a "key consideration going forward".

- In a meeting just months ago, US officials made clear a no-deal Brexit could clear the way for a trade deal - and a customs union would block it.

- The US are insisting on a "ban" on any reference to climate change in a trade deal.

Edit...

The fourth bullet point is stating the obvious a bit isn't it? OFC Trump wants No Deal.

Anyway, the point being is that any free trade deal will come about as a result of give & take. The question is how much taking will there be and how much giving? I fear the worst: a Tory government stuffed full of rabid free marketeers and Trump? No doubt, I'll be told there's no justification for such worries and to stay positive. It'll be fine. Don't panic.
    Last edited by LeGin Tufnel; 2019-11-27 at 06:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    Stalin was an anarcho-communist? And yeah, social democracy is centre-left. Or what, did you think Blair was centre-left?
    I don't see any reason to distinguish between strains of communism, you are all murderous thugs. And yes, Blair was center left.
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantisara View Post
    You might learn to spell the word correctly if you are going to exhibit faux concern about it.
    Attacking the spelling of a dyslexic. So I'll add abalist to Anti-semite.

Not looking good for you, I mean if grammer and spelling are all you hae as counter points you might as well have stayed gone.

Quote Originally Posted by LeGin Tufnel View Post
    Back to @Jessicka's topic.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...nts-5-20971847

So, basically:

- A top US official made clear Washington would take the default position that everything is on the table in trade talks - until it's specifically ruled off the table.

- The US agreed to "share their public lines" - a government term for spin - about chlorine-washed chicken with the UK "to inform the media narrative".

- UK negotiators warned patents on drugs, which are often far more expensive in the US, would be a "key consideration going forward".

- In a meeting just months ago, US officials made clear a no-deal Brexit could clear the way for a trade deal - and a customs union would block it.

- The US are insisting on a "ban" on any reference to climate change in a trade deal.
    Worth a note that the US are heading for elections in 2020 so depending on if there Dems can win then we can probly get rid of that last offensive section.

Preferably we would still be in the EU and then it's a non issue.

As I recall Netanyahu makes a point of celebrating the bombing of the King David hotel where 100 British subjects were murdered, when Israel was still governed by the British.
    Yes.

But that is again whataboutism and the same shit trumpkins come out with, do better, be better than that.

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus Christ can you stop with the bullshit. Last time it was because you were typing too fast on a mobile, at least lie about things consistently.

Even if you were actually dyslexic, which you are not, you could simply use a grammar/spell check.
    Why would I for you?

Also why would I give a fuck what an Anti-semite soc account thinks at all.

Now shoo you racist POS non of us want to hear any more Zionist conspiracy's about the Jews.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    He critisised him for attending the funeral of terrorists.

Not exactly a Zionist plot to over throw the Labour Party.

And not evidence British Jews have a hive mind and follow his orders.

I don't know what your alluding to, but you should be very careful in where you go from here.
    Im not alluding to anything, simply showing that the israeli pm has had his say in the labour anti-semitisim scandle. Isnt that what you asked for?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoranon View Post
    I don't see any reason to distinguish between strains of communism, you are all murderous thugs. And yes, Blair was center left.
    Yeah, if somebody like blair is left-wing to you, it explains a lot. So nevermind.

But hey, I don't disinguish between various strains of right-wing idealogies, so you are all just nazis to me. Fun, right?

Quote Originally Posted by HugsForFree View Post
    Im not alluding to anything, simply showing that the isreali pm has had his say in the labour anti-semitisim scandle. Isnt that what you asked for?
    No I asked him to prove a link between Zionism and a plot he was alluding to against the Labour Party.

Something that would excuse him using the term Zionist in description of the Jews who hae complained about Labour.

As I suspected he could not and was simply being anti semetic himself in lumping all Jews into Zionism and isreal nationalism.

- - - Updated - - -

How dare anybody point out that the PM of Israel regularly celebrates a major terrorist atrocity carried out against British citizens? Observing rank hypocrisy is antisemitic now apparently.
    How dare any one point out labour are being investigated and have had people expelled for anti-sematism.

See how that works?

Worth a note that the US are heading for elections in 2020 so depending on if there Dems can win then we can probly get rid of that last offensive section.
    You reckon? I've got no idea what the polls are doing anyway. Who's the strongest Democratic candidate vs Trump? Biden? Is he going to win?

But yes, you're right, no doubt it'd *just* be that *last* section that might possibly disappear :P

I'd rather stay closely aligned to the EU, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    Giving politicians a chance to sell out the country and public assets: there isn't surer thing to bet on.

Everyone knows BJ is exactly the type of guy who is smirking with glee at the prospect of filling his pockets at expense of everyone else in the nation.
    Yes probly, but no one trust corbyn either. Untill there's something more solid this line of attack on bojo is being met with mostly a shrug.

If you want to go for bojo I'd dig into his past. That guy likly has some skellingtons.

I'd also keep corbyn as far the fuck away from camera untill the 12th he's a walking lost vote atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    Yeah, if somebody like blair is left-wing to you, it explains a lot. So nevermind.

But hey, I don't disinguish between various strains of right-wing idealogies, so you are all just nazis to me. Fun, right?
    So left=communist to you, well that explains a lot. Communism is the most murderous ideology in the history of mankind. Anyone calling himself a communist is either very ignorant or just evil. And no, I am not interested in no true communist fallacy.
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

No I asked him to prove a link between Zionism and a plot he was alluding to against the Labour Party.

Something that would excuse him using the term Zionist in description of the Jews who hae complained about Labour.

As I suspected he could not and was simply being anti semetic himself in lumping all Jews into Zionism and isreal nationalism.
    IIRC, around 80% of british jews self identify as zionists. Does that mean there is some grand zionist conspiracy
    against corbyn? I have no idea

Edit: a quick fact check puts the number closer to 60%.
    https://fullfact.org/news/are-majori...jews-zionists/
    Last edited by HugsForFree; 2019-11-27 at 06:49 PM.

So what should Labour do? Not call for an investigation (they called the investigation themselves) and not expel people for antisemitism?

Do you think about anything you come out with beforehand?
    You mean the labour Lord peers did, who have no fear of losing there power.

Corbyn on the other hand decided to try to discredit the equalities commission

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/l...ntise-1.493584

Totaly the best way to go if you want to look innocent, the man's taking tips from trump.

10+ Year Old Account

Preferably we would still be in the EU and then it's a non issue.
    Unlikely, the trade deal goes through Congress and Senate which won't be changing for another 3 years, not the President, and they're not going to take any shit from a UK that's in such a weakened position.

Furthermore, the deal kinda has to be done in time, and in place of the EU deal which expires before the end of 2020 which is only the end of Trump if you're a supreme optimist.

Quote Originally Posted by HugsForFree View Post
    IIRC, around 80% of british jews self identify as zionists. Does that mean there is some grand zionist conspiracy
    against corbyn? I have no idea
    And you just broke the UK law on anti sematism.

The part of the definition being.

Making mendacious, dehumanizing, demonizing, or stereotypical allegations about Jews as such or the power of Jews as collective — such as, especially but not exclusively, the myth about a world Jewish conspiracy or of Jews controlling the media, economy, government or other societal institutions.

Congratulations your a racist

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Unlikely, the trade deal goes through Congress and Senate which won't be changing for another 3 years, not the President, and they're not going to take any shit from a UK that's in such a weakened position.
    He was talking specifically about the last section about climate change. It's a given we'd be screwed hard by the US regardless of administration. It's folly to pretend otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post

Furthermore, the deal kinda has to be done in time, and in place of the EU deal which expires before the end of 2020 which is only the end of Trump if you're a supreme optimist.
    Dems have the Congress all ready though. Just needs the Senat to bend if they win the presidency.

10+ Year Old Account
    He was talking specifically about the last section about climate change. It's a given we'd be screwed hard by the US regardless of administration. It's folly to pretend otherwise.
    Even then, those houses simply will not accept it. No part of the US administration does.

- - - Updated - - -

Dems have the Congress all ready though. Just needs the Senat to bend if they win the presidency.
    Dems will never take 2/3 of the Senate.

There's no shortage of Democrat denialists either.

You reckon? I've got no idea what the polls are doing anyway. Who's the strongest Democratic candidate vs Trump? Biden? Is he going to win?

But yes, you're right, no doubt it'd *just* be that *last* section that might possibly disappear :P

I'd rather stay closely aligned to the EU, thanks.
    Not sure atm.
    I mean I'd like trump to get beaten.

But then I didn't expect them to let him winin the first place so..... Jury's still out. Will probly know more when we see the Dems candidate and also what happens with this impeachment.