Poll: Clicky clicky

Page 25 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    That's extraordinary and the first time I've heard a Labour man tell the honest truth. Let's face it Labour are fubar. I wonder if he has an opinion of the kid on the hospital floor? No worries it's inconceivable cctv in a busy A&E doesn't exist, the truth will out.
    The truth is already out. The Tories are telling lies. Again. This wasn't staged, it was a genuine sick child and the hospital couldn't treat him properly because they've been starved of resources by this bunch of sociopaths currently running the country. But you never have cared about truth or honesty, only what you can use to bang your own drum. You're as much of a sociopath as the rest of the Tories, and I'm still optimistic that the whole lot of you are going to be shitting your nappies come Friday. We just need the scales to fall away from enough eyes....
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

The latest MRP poll shows a 20 seat swing to Lab from the Cons...

'UK #GE2019 MRP seat projection:

CON: 339 (-20)
    LAB: 231 (+20)
    SNP: 41 (-2)
    LDEM: 15 (+2)
    PC: 4 (-)
    GRN: 1 (-)
    BREX: 0 (-)

via @YouGov,
    Chgs. w/ 26 Nov'

https://twitter.com/britainelects/st...21341774381056

... however it is still predicting a Con majority.

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    The latest MRP poll shows a 20 seat swing to Lab from the Cons...

'UK #GE2019 MRP seat projection:

CON: 339 (-20)
    LAB: 231 (+20)
    SNP: 41 (-2)
    LDEM: 15 (+2)
    PC: 4 (-)
    GRN: 1 (-)
    BREX: 0 (-)

via @YouGov,
    Chgs. w/ 26 Nov'

https://twitter.com/britainelects/st...21341774381056

... however it is still predicting a Con majority.
    Apparently there are about 85 seats with a 5% or less majority. Could be a nail-biting night.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    Ahh... the Neoliberal Democrats, trying to make politics impersonal and mass manufactured:

[IMG]https://i.gyazo.com/1c03d97f088d0619697e223587597831.png[IMG]

#1 Something vague about buses
    #2 Remember to make something up later, nvm couldn't find anything
    HAH! As an old fogey from the print-days, it's always fun to see a caption with filler-copy left in place by accident! ;p

People back in the day got annoyed because all my captions and filler text was the word "bleag, bleag, bleag, bleag" repeated ad-nauseum. I did that for 2 reasons. 1) it was a typo I made of "Bleah" and 2) I realized the spell-checkers would catch that, whereas "Bleah" would be considered fine. This way, I never had a caption go un-filled! ;P

((...at least I think I did! >.>))

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    Ahh... the Neoliberal Democrats, trying to make politics impersonal and mass manufactured:

#1 Something vague about buses
    #2 Remember to make something up later, nvm couldn't find anything
    Oh, c’mon. That’s just funny.

Why are you so threatened by the Lib Dems?

They’ll get 1x seats, your party will get 2xx seats.

Go FPTP. Strong governance! That’s what this country needs isn’t it. Strong. Fucking. Governance.

- - - Updated - - -

That's extraordinary and the first time I've heard a Labour man tell the honest truth. Let's face it Labour are fubar. I wonder if he has an opinion of the kid on the hospital floor? No worries it's inconceivable cctv in a busy A&E doesn't exist, the truth will out.
    Mr D: embrace your low taxes, small state & private healthcare.

Embrace that photo. Deny it not.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Apparently there are about 85 seats with a 5% or less majority. Could be a nail-biting night.
    But we have to remember the one variable that always pops up. Shy Tory.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    But we have to remember the one variable that always pops up. Shy Tory.
    True. Although given the current climate, I wonder if they'd feel less shy.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    True. Although given the current climate, I wonder if they'd feel less shy.
    I honestly think they might be more shy than normal.

If back in 1945 we had the shitty newspapers we have today, and the large number of people too ill-informed to avoid listening to them, we would have been told that the NHS and Council Housing was too dangerous for the country. That it would wreck the economy and damage the country. That you would be a communist for supporting it.

We wouldn't be having the discussions about saving the NHS, because it wouldn't exist. We would have a third world economy with people living in shanty-towns because voters believed the lie that we can't afford to make things better.

It was a lie then, and it's a lie now. Don't fall for it, get out and vote and get anyone you know to do the same. We, as a country, can do better. Even if the Tories have decided they can't.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fouiklap View Post
    We did have the same newspapers. Google "Hurrah for the blackshirts".
    Ah the Daily Mail, consistent in its support for fascism since the 1930s.

7+ Year Old Account
    Nearly time to vote, one day to save the NHS and get brexit done by voting Tory. Anyone brave enough to take a stab at by how many the Conservatives will romp home? I'm going for a 50 seat Tory majority, nice round number. Brexit party will probably beat the SNP vote share of 3% but unlike them they won't get 40+ MP's handed on a platter, probably get zero. Don't hear brexiteers moaning about our democratic system do you?

FPTP is the greatest, go Boris! See ya Corbynistas...

13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Reuters was rather scathing against Laura Kuennsberg jumping on those news. Meanwhile Boris is apparently considering changing the BBC's license fee funding.
    That actualy does need to happen. One good thing from this election is all party's seem to be annoyed with the media and though that's not great for the free press stuff it is taking us closer to abolishing the t.v license which is long over due.

Don't hear brexiteers moaning about our democratic system do you?
    If you paid any attention to politics or, you know, actual facts, you would know that Farage was actually moaning about FPTP this very day. I don't know whether to file this one under "irony" or "dribbles not paying attention again". They are both getting pretty full these days.

15+ Year Old Account
    The election is tomorrow, right?

At what time does the TV streaming start of the result night?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post

It is.

The polls close at 10pm and the major news networks - BBC, ITV, Sky - will have programs that start from 10pm and run through the night.

7+ Year Old Account

10pm UK time tomorrow.

But a clue now about how the postal votes are looking (not really legal), but if it's good enough for BBC Laura to report it, grim grim grim is how she describes the results for Comrade Corbyn...

https://twitter.com/Carolin31152898/...963234304?s=19

Time for an early celebratory swifty methinks...
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks.

So it's midnight my time, can probably watch it for an hour or two. :S
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Thanks.

So it's midnight my time, can probably watch it for an hour or two. :S
    The exit poll results will be announced as soon as the polls close but the result will not be known until much later.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...labour-lib-dem

first opportunity for educated guess games: at 10pm, which is 11pm in finland. voting is possible until that time, so nobody will announce their august prediction before this timeline.
    you may have to sleep it over until friday morning to wait for less damp in that kitchen of rumours.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/politics...labour-lib-dem

first opportunity for educated guess games: at 10pm, which is 11pm in finland. voting is possible until that time, so nobody will announce their august prediction before this timeline.
    you may have to sleep it over until friday morning to wait for less damp in that kitchen of rumours.
    Finland is 2 hours ahead of UK, +2 GMT.