Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    An extra step that makes it a 100% chance to get, everyone else have to kill Illidan, and pray they get the drop, if not... Well... BETTER LUCK NEXT WEEK! (Or bring an Alt, and try again)
    You need to already own the Warglaives on a character on your account to get the DH version from Timewalking Black Temple. There's no 100% here. If you have the DH version right now on live, you will have the old version on every class that can use them when 8.3 comes out, unless you deleted the Glaives for some weird reason.

DHs had to go through the same process as every other class will have to come 8.3, in addition to getting an Illidan kill in TW BT. Their reward was exclusive claim to transmogging the Glaives. They're losing that exclusivity while the other classes don't have to wait for TBC TW to be active to get their own transmog.

I do wonder if there will be a difference between the two versions of the Glaives. If I remember correctly, the DH version sits differently on the character's back, or was that reverted?
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2019-12-23 at 08:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    You need to already own the Warglaives on a character on your account to get the DH version from Timewalking Black Temple. There's no 100% here. If you have the DH version right now on live, you will have the old version on every class that can use them when 8.3 comes out, unless you deleted the Glaives for some weird reason.
    Oh, the more you know, eh?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, the more you know, eh?
    Yeah. I did BT on my Shaman to try to get some gear the second or third time the raid was up, and you wouldn't believe how many DHs thought just killing Illidan would give them the Glaive transmog and left the raid disappointed after we killed Illidan and they got nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Too bad Single Minded Fury isn't a thing for Warriors, I'd like to mog Warglaives on the character that actually used 'em!
    I guess I'll settle for two Shadowmourne's?

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Man I love my ulduar mace but DAMN I'll still probably use TFury just because of the sheer size. I really wonder if it will keep the (not the big tornado thing) big lightning ball when it gets transmogged bc DAMN it's gonna look sooooooooo good on SOOOOOOOOOO many damn people haha.

Get ready to play World of Thunderfury FAM

An extra step that makes it a 100% chance to get, everyone else have to kill Illidan, and pray they get the drop, if not... Well... BETTER LUCK NEXT WEEK! (Or bring an Alt, and try again)
    But it doesn’t make it 100%. Unless something changed I have no idea about, you first need to get both warglaives on 1 character, then you have to kill Illidan in TW Black Temple. Killing him doesn’t automatically give DHs the xmog.
    So again, DHs has to do an extra step, that while people keep saying how easy it is, should then have no problem doing it as well.

Keep in mind, I’m not arguing how easy, hard, tedious, or fair the thing is. I simply made a comment that DHs probably won’t be happy and it is a little unfair.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Man I love my ulduar mace but DAMN I'll still probably use TFury just because of the sheer size. I really wonder if it will keep the (not the big tornado thing) big lightning ball when it gets transmogged bc DAMN it's gonna look sooooooooo good on SOOOOOOOOOO many damn people haha.

Get ready to play World of Thunderfury FAM
    I want the Ulduar mace so bad, i have been thinking on lvling a DK just to get this mace for them (i know i need to be a priest, pali or druid to get it -but already got 2 Priest that can farm that place-)