Poll: Do you like the "expansion theme" of Shadowlands?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    The theme has great potential but what worries me is the systems of the game. Items and character progression need a rework badly. Too many vertical progression systems too much RNG with way too much impact on character power.

I guess? It has its pitfalls I don't trust Blizzard to have the expertise to navigate properly, but in general I feel it'll be interesting. At least the leveling stories, even WoD and BFA managed those.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

I love the Shadowlands theme. But we don't need any new races for some time now. Blizzard went way over their heads in BfA so let it rest for some expansions now.

Absolutely not. It feels as much of an a**-pull as WoD.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Shadowlands theme is interesting, yes, but not enough to justify throwing all the other important lore themes like Faction War, South Seas, Nazjatar, Black Empire in one trash can which is called BfA.

For now I just want they do not waste another good theme. Just my opinion, Shadowlands look bland and out-of-ideas zones so far. I feel so little 'afterlife' vibe in there...

And still there's Sylvanas on our heads
    Last edited by Trient; 2019-12-12 at 07:52 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JacobusRex View Post
    No because I wanted to fight the hordes of twisted creatures and cultists of N'zoth that they've been building up to for over a decade... Shadowlands is totally left field and Visions of N'zoth is an awful cop out. I was hoping for <Return of the Black Empire> not <Randomlands>.
    I could understand Shadowlands if 8.2 had been BfA's last patch. It would have been much like Sargie humping on Azeroth at the end of Legion, which introduced the faction war part of BfA. But now we have 8.3, which feels completely disconnected story-wise from SL, so the patch looks like complete filler. I can't possibly fathom what relationship there might be between Old Gods/Void Lords and the afterlife realm, especially considering that Old Gods "do not die; do not live. They are outside the cycle".
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.