Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jeezusisacasual View Post
    An animal does not should not have equal rights to that of a person as in even a scummy piece of shit still should be treated better then a random animal. This is fine legislation that is a given but i hate how people prop up a pet above a person which is why i hate the loons on that side of the argument.
    Yeah, no. Anyone who thinks abusing a living thing is okay needs to have their house, basement, backyard, or other properties checked thoroughly by the authorities.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    It's good to see he's getting things done. Animal cruelty is a problem these days.

https://www.wtol.com/article/news/na...1zOxTvgpWsIcSI
    You know he made exotic animal trophies easier to bring to the states, right? Trump cares about animals the same way he does about looking thin.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2019-11-29 at 06:19 AM.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Yeah, no. Anyone who thinks abusing a living thing is okay needs to have their house, basement, backyard, or other properties checked thoroughly by the authorities.

- - - Updated - - -

You know he made exotic animal trophies easier to bring to the states, right? Trump cares about animals the same way he does about looking thin.
    No one is saying that is okay? Not i nor anyone for that matter its just that a random person on the street has more value then an animal.

No one is saying that is okay? Not i nor anyone for that matter its just that a random person on the street has more value then an animal.
    That is just your opinion.

Animals are sentient and innocent.

Humans on the other hand are intelligent enough to be evil.

I don't really care about the well being of bad people and I always care about innocence.

And abuse and cruelty to people is also a crime, so now they're both crimes. The fact you're complaining about that in any capacity is astounding.

15+ Year Old Account
    Trump signs a positive bill (that he had nothing to do with and was brainstormed, written, and passed by a bipartisan effort in the legislature).

Trumpkins: "HAHA LOOK TRUMP DOES GOOD THINGS, TAKE THAT BRAINWASHED NPC LIBCUCKS!"

It'd be nice if people could stop jumping on Trump's dick every chance they got.
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2019-11-29 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Infracted for trolling
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Is this limited to some animals? Then where will the people and companies test their product before making humans use it then?

Animal cruelty is a symptom not a problem.

But sure; make it illegal to cough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Hell yeah fuck them all.
    Do you hear the voices too?

I am frankly more surprised this wasn't already a thing.
    Formerly Howeller, lost my account.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howel View Post
    I am frankly more surprised this wasn't already a thing.
    It already is in most if not all states, it's just now a federal offense as well.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    It already is in most if not all states, it's just now a federal offense as well.
    Ahhh, right. Forget that there is two systems working in tandem in that regard.
    Formerly Howeller, lost my account.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by minimee View Post
    Is this limited to some animals? Then where will the people and companies test their product before making humans use it then?
    Brown people in the abusement parks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    o.0

I recall there being a thread here years ago where someone fed a kitten to a snake to christmas music. It was super fucked up but people tried to argue "It's just nature" (it wasn't). I said "This is what a serial killer does!" and people tried to do the whole "Who cares about animals?" argument you're doing now.

That dude went on to film himself murdering a man with an ice pick before mailing the dismembered body parts across Canada.

Animal welfare =/= animal rights, people who abuse animals need attention.
    I also recall a thread where posters here would rather have a baby killed over a dog because the baby could grow up to be a "bad human" so it is better to save a puppy that'll live 14 years.

People who abuse animals should be monitored for sure because of the tendencies for other crimes.

The crime against the animal though should not be taken as though it's a crime against a person.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    o.0

I recall there being a thread here years ago where someone fed a kitten to a snake to christmas music. It was super fucked up but people tried to argue "It's just nature" (it wasn't). I said "This is what a serial killer does!" and people tried to do the whole "Who cares about animals?" argument you're doing now.

That dude went on to film himself murdering a man with an ice pick before mailing the dismembered body parts across Canada.

Animal welfare =/= animal rights, people who abuse animals need attention.
    Yeah, there's always going to be a few edgelord retards that pretend that they can't see any real difference between a cat and a snake. Thankfully, the people that are sincere are few and far between, but they do tend to have exactly the kind of mentality that leads to the kind of sadistic shit you're describing.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    It's good to see he's getting things done. Animal cruelty is a problem these days.

https://www.wtol.com/article/news/na...1zOxTvgpWsIcSI
    Falls right into the category of even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    His knife is clean the coward couldn't even be asked to mutilate his own animal he had somebody else do it it seems LOL
    That's all the Trump's do, make someone else do it. If they actually worked for their money, or worked at all, they'd actually have a bit of character, but they're about as devoid of it as I am positivity.

I've never hurt an animal, and rescued a few of them. But I'm uncomfortable with the idea of making "animal cruelty" a FELONY.

So if you intentionally step on a fish, that's equal to murder and child abuse?

15+ Year Old Account
    Grats to joining the rest of the western world and Trump of all people, pretty amazing.
    Did he get a boner from the pardoned White House turkey?
    Last edited by Bakis; 2019-12-04 at 12:50 AM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    I've never hurt an animal, and rescued a few of them. But I'm uncomfortable with the idea of making "animal cruelty" a FELONY.

Funny enough in Ohio if you catch a certain fish you should kill it, it's incredibly invasive.

Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post

Robbery, theft and vandalism are also felonies.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown